Page 955 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 45585590594595395495595695796510051055 ... LastLast
Results 9,541 to 9,550 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

The Matty/Vic scenes are excellent. It's about time Vic was given a part in a decent story line.

Maxine never fails to deliver but I can do without the Rishi nonsense. I guess Maxine had no choice but to include that nonsense.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (26-06-2018)

Hi everybody what do everyone thinks of my few few posts? matty x

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Hello Fellow Fans tonigts eps good so far and no wonder its our very own Maxines has written it so far so good and its good that Vic is there to talk to Matty and a good listener and i just our Maxine had written Robron coming back next week but if not she will have more Robron eps to come
    Hi Matty - I’m enjoying the scenes with Matty. he’s a really good actor and makes it interesting to watch. I hope it carries on this way with his character. It is so obvious that this is a Maxine episode as you can tell by the quality of the writing.

Looking forward to the boys being back.👍

Eugh!! 🤮That person spoiled the scene there in the pub. 🤢

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Hi Matty - I’m enjoying the scenes with Matty. he’s a really good actor and makes it interesting to watch. I hope it carries on this way with his character. It is so obvious that this is a Maxine episode as you can tell by the quality of the writing.

Looking forward to the boys being back.👍

Eugh!! 🤮That person spoiled the scene there in the pub. 🤢
    Hi Don ive a feeling that they will get togther at some point yeah and our Maxine is great yeah it goes to show she really understands chars year and i think now IM has left i bet we see a different Robron fro now on yeah

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (26-06-2018), Sug-din (26-06-2018)

Hi Don ive a feeling that they will get togther at some point yeah and our Maxine is great yeah it goes to show she really understands chars year and i think now IM has left i bet we see a different Robron fro now on yeah
    I'm so pleased IM has gone. He had a few goodish moments, but other than a few special episodes, he added little of value to the village and probably damaged it. Good riddance to him.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (26-06-2018)

The best thing again tonight were the scenes with Matty in.

I’m sorry but Moira is really annoying me that she won’t even try to understand or try to accept that what Hannah/Matty wanted from life is his choice and that she can’t keep treating him like he is still a female. She will lose him for good if she carries on with this attitude.

I thought Priya was working for Lachlan & Belle - I didn’t realise she actually had a stake in the business.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (26-06-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    I'm so pleased IM has gone. He had a few goodish moments, but other than a few special episodes, he added little of value to the village and probably damaged it. Good riddance to him.
    Totally agree. He made some very bad casting and storyline decisions and hopefully the new production team will rectify these and repair some of the damage he did.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (26-06-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Totally agree. He made some very bad casting and storyline decisions and hopefully the new production team will rectify these and repair some of the damage he did.
    Hi Don i bet they will and i wonder they will get shot of PD yeah and i think she will go when Ross leaves and i have a funny feeling Seb will go to and it bring into a whose a father s/l yeah like i said theyve built Roborn up with baby seb into there Lives and i think that could be this Drama yeah and i bet we see a different Robron now yeah i wonder if IM will give us Robron wedding as his swansong before his S/L`S has finished or will give that to the prodcuders in Kate Brooks and co ? its defo happnening some think it could be late as in SSW2018 like they big stuff around then yeah if Laclan leaves when he`s get found out it could around then if Liv finds out whats everybody thoughts ? and some Twitter are giving up Robron saying taht the wedding not going to happen saying its to late but the wedding could happen thius summer its only July and summer goes onto Aug yeah a lot can will happen yeah and we will get some lovley romantic scenes to come you see Robron forever ps sorry for the long post

14. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (26-06-2018)

Hi Don i bet they will and i wonder they will get shot of PD yeah and i think she will go when Ross leaves and i have a funny feeling Seb will go to and it bring into a whose a father s/l yeah like i said theyve built Roborn up with baby seb into there Lives and i think that could be this Drama yeah and i bet we see a different Robron now yeah i wonder if IM will give us Robron wedding as his swansong before his S/L`S has finished or will give that to the prodcuders in Kate Brooks and co ? its defo happnening some think it could be late as in SSW2018 like they big stuff around then yeah if Laclan leaves when he`s get found out it could around then if Liv finds out whats everybody thoughts ? and some Twitter are giving up Robron saying taht the wedding not going to happen saying its to late but the wedding could happen thius summer its only July and summer goes onto Aug yeah a lot can will happen yeah and we will get some lovley romantic scenes to come you see Robron forever ps sorry for the long post
    Hi Matty - hope you are right about PD & Ross & possibly Seb too leaving together. I do hope there are better storylines for Robron under the new producers. I’m not really too upset if the wedding is SSW as it gives them more time to organise it properly. I think there’s a possibility that the Lachlan storyline will come to a conclusion about the same time as the wedding but hope it doesn't turn it into a joke as the boys deserve some decent happiness. IM will maybe have started off the idea of the wedding but the new producers may change it a bit if it hasn’t already been filmed. I’m sure there will be some good couple and romantic scenes between them, especially if if with any luck Maxine has a part in it.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (26-06-2018), Paul_Robs (27-06-2018)

Rumour.

This is coming from a source that has a proven record of giving out accurate spoilers in advance. blueflakies@twitter

Lachlan is going to try to kill Liv and Robert in a few weeks time.

This could well be the major event that Ryan Hawley was referring to a few weeks ago, the one that will lead to a marriage proposal and the Robron wedding.
    Last edited by EddyBee; 27-06-2018 at 18:23.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Paul_Robs (27-06-2018), Sug-din (27-06-2018)

Thread Information