Page 934 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 43483488492493293393493593694498410341434 ... LastLast
Results 9,331 to 9,340 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Hi Everybody its just a shame Rob `s wastnt there to help Liv with her maths homework our Rob is great at that sort of stuff yeah and i wonder if gerry`s uncle have come arcoss something or that phone converstion that Gerry had with lacklan yeah well it seems the poilce in Emmerdale are rubbish agan as per usual

2. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (07-06-2018)

Sometimes it looks like Aaron and Liv are living together on their own. Robert doesn't exist.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Thevillage For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (07-06-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (08-06-2018), Sug-din (07-06-2018)

So Terry is a con artist! No surprise there then. Another unnecessary twist in a storyline.

What was the point of that PD scene - it wasn’t essential to the plot, they really are just making her into a standing joke now, there’s nothing else they can find for her to do. I still think it’s ridiculous that she has such problems with remembering things and yet working behind a bar is thought to be a good idea.

Don’t like that Charity drunken phone call to Ryan - very insensitive for somebody with the condition that he has - do not think there was any need for something like that to be included in the storyline.

Lovely scenes with Aaron & Liv - it is a shame, as Matty said earlier on here, that Robert wasn’t there to help with Livs maths homework or even warranted a mention that he’d help. No reference at all as to where he was today.
    Last edited by Sug-din; 07-06-2018 at 19:38.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (08-06-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Thevillage View Post
    Sometimes it looks like Aaron and Liv are living together on their own. Robert doesn't exist.
    hi there its just bad writing from who wrote tonights ep and IM im sure they could put in a small mention where Rob is like upstairs or something but we wont have no Robron for 2 weeks only Liv next week and the week after but dont worry we will have lots of our Roborn over the few weeks when m sure we them talking about getting married and im sure we get some lovely scenes

8. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (08-06-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    So Terry is a con artist! No surprise there then. Another unnecessary twist in a storyline.

What was the point of that PD scene - it wasn’t essential to the plot, they really are just making her into a standing joke now, there’s nothing else they can find for her to do. I still think it’s ridiculous that she has such problems with remembering things and yet working behind a bar is thought to be a good idea.

Don’t like that Charity drunken phone call to Ryan - very insensitive for somebody with the condition that he has - do not think there was any need for something like that to be included in the storyline.

Lovely scenes with Aaron & Liv - it is a shame, as Matty said earlier on here, that Robert wasn’t there to help with Livs maths homework or even warranted a mention that he’d help. No reference at all as to where he was today.
    AH thanx for teh mention like i said in my last reply im sure we will make up for lack of Robron when they will be planing there wedding im sure so just hold in there im sure will will get some lovley romantic scenes between our Robron

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (08-06-2018), Sug-din (07-06-2018)

I am so bored with the Doug story. It's torture.

Why are Emmerdale devoting so much time to it???

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    I am so bored with the Doug story. It's torture.

Why are Emmerdale devoting so much time to it???
    I agree and it’s going to get worse if they are going to get him having a possible fling with Brenda. What does that achieve?

Something I’m confused about is what is the point of this scam with the Terry character? It’s not like Gerry was a major character to warrant a con like this being done, unless I’m missing some major factor in it. Have you or anyone else got any ideas?

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (07-06-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (08-06-2018)

I have no idea about the scam. Taking a guess ... could it be to create an issue out of Doug giving Terry money which will cause friction with Diane? Doug and Diane drift apart and he ends up seeking comfort from Brenda.

Another guess, was the con man bought in to create a conflict situation with Lachlan who will then kill him.
    Last edited by EddyBee; 07-06-2018 at 22:07.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    I have no idea about the scam. Taking a guess ... could it be to create an issue out of Doug giving Terry money which will cause friction with Diane? Doug and Diane drift apart and he ends up seeking comfort from Brenda.

Another guess, was the con man bought in to create a conflict situation with Lachlan who will then kill him.
    Both possible scenarios. Who knows, it will maybe come clearer if we actually find out who this Terry was talking to on the phone tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Both possible scenarios. Who knows, it will maybe come clearer if we actually find out who this Terry was talking to on the phone tonight.
    I'm wondering who it could be on the phone. Who would want to do that to Doug?

Goodnight, I'm off to bed.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Thread Information