Page 933 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 43383388392393193293393493594398310331433 ... LastLast
Results 9,321 to 9,330 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Evening Matty - there’s nothing strange about that at all. I often listen to theme tunes from old tv programmes. There have been some very good ones over the years. It’s also a god thing to know if you’re ever at a quiz night, very useful.
    Hi Don VERY true i think we could start a Robron Quiz on our thread to see how much we really know about our beloved Robron

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (07-06-2018), Sug-din (06-06-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Hi Don VERY true i think we could start a Robron Quiz on our thread to see how much we really know about our beloved Robron

That’s a good idea, maybe we could do something like that when we get to know which week the wedding is happening. Our version of Mr & Mr.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (06-06-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (07-06-2018)

hope this isn't taken the wrong way and prob wouldn't say it on another site but its great that ed will have a new trans actor and i'm sure he will be great but just worry a bit that ed rushing to get issue sls so to outdo other soaps but after initial impact won't follow them through properly

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (07-06-2018), Sug-din (07-06-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    hope this isn't taken the wrong way and prob wouldn't say it on another site but its great that ed will have a new trans actor and i'm sure he will be great but just worry a bit that ed rushing to get issue sls so to outdo other soaps but after initial impact won't follow them through properly
    Morning Micheal👋

I totally agree with you. ED do have a habit lately of bringing in big issues/serious subject storylines and then after the first reveal of them they aren’t followed through completely. Something such as trans is literally a life changing subject and needs to be handled with the respect that it deserves for those involved.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (07-06-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    Emmerdale tick another politically correct box ... boldly promoting diversity in their characters and their story lines. Nothing wrong with that. I just hope that they do a transgender character, and the issues that they will face and which Emmerdale will exploit, a lot more justice than they did to the acid attack character and their issues, the bisexual character and their issues, the gay couple and their problems, the merntally ill characters and their issues, drug abusers and their issues, and so on and so forth.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (07-06-2018), Sug-din (07-06-2018)

Hi Fans just bored now watching some are you being serverd on gold and later on DRama and then will watch Hi-Di-Hi to after ED there no Lewis on itv3 tonigt or endvour either so its all the comedy eps to watch oh what a exciting life i lead

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (07-06-2018), Sug-din (07-06-2018)

Hi Fans just bored now watching some are you being serverd on gold and later on DRama and then will watch Hi-Di-Hi to after ED there no Lewis on itv3 tonigt or endvour either so its all the comedy eps to watch oh what a exciting life i lead
    Hi Matty I always watch those episodes as well. They are entertaining. How about watching Vera - that’s a good police drama and it’s filmed on location in my part of the country. 👍

Hi Matty I always watch those episodes as well. They are entertaining. How about watching Vera - that’s a good police drama and it’s filmed on location in my part of the country. 👍
    hi Don oh was it ? not into watching Vera tbh might just watch some old Dr WHO yeah its just a pity that ITV 3 dont put some old eps of ED like they with Corrie i wouldnt mind watching some old eps of Emmerdale they years ago with the soap ch they showed Emmerdale Farm from the start

hi Don oh was it ? not into watching Vera tbh might just watch some old Dr WHO yeah its just a pity that ITV 3 dont put some old eps of ED like they with Corrie i wouldnt mind watching some old eps of Emmerdale they years ago with the soap ch they showed Emmerdale Farm from the start
    Hi - yeah a lot of Vera done just down the road from me. They get the accent right as well. I’ve thought that about ITV3 that it’s a shame that they don’t do Classic episodes of ED - it would let people see what the original characters and storylines were like.

Hi been listening to some ls soap theme`s crossroads yeah the sliding credits was the best and Ed tune was catchy

17. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (07-06-2018)

Thread Information