Page 923 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 42382387391392192292392492593397310231423 ... LastLast
Results 9,221 to 9,230 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Don’t remember Rebecca bothering to ask anybody’s permission when she had a session with Ross in the pub toilet. Very classy lady. Not!
    Good point.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (02-06-2018)

Don’t remember Rebecca bothering to ask anybody’s permission when she had a session with Ross in the pub toilet. Very classy lady. Not!
    Hi There Don what did you think of last post? we all have to hold in there im sure we get something over the next few weeks yeah and i think Chas`s baby will be fine yeah and going what Dommic Brunt talked about this happened with his child if i read it right so it could all work out for them and i see that Paddy learns next week

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (02-06-2018), Sug-din (02-06-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Hi There Don what did you think of last post? we all have to hold in there im sure we get something over the next few weeks yeah and i think Chas`s baby will be fine yeah and going what Dommic Brunt talked about this happened with his child if i read it right so it could all work out for them and i see that Paddy learns next week
    Hi Matty👋You made some really good points. I hope they give a good explanation why Robert isn’t at the funeral and he does get a few mentions. It’s a longer episode on Tuesday when all three of them are on so hopefully we’ll get some good bonding scenes when Live comes home.and this may lead to them talking about making it an official family unit. You would’ve thought they would have had Aaron around supporting his Mum with the baby stuff but that’s ED for you. I’m not sure what they are going to do about Chas’s baby. It’s a pretty serious diagnosis but they may find it’s not so bad after all. It will probably come clearer in the next month. As you say we may be looking at a short break in the Robron appearances but when they return it should all be worth while. Have a good day and enjoy the awards tonight. Fingers crossed for Ryan.

Hi Matty👋You made some really good points. I hope they give a good explanation why Robert isn’t at the funeral and he does get a few mentions. It’s a longer episode on Tuesday when all three of them are on so hopefully we’ll get some good bonding scenes when Live comes home.and this may lead to them talking about making it an official family unit. You would’ve thought they would have had Aaron around supporting his Mum with the baby stuff but that’s ED for you. I’m not sure what they are going to do about Chas’s baby. It’s a pretty serious diagnosis but they may find it’s not so bad after all. It will probably come clearer in the next month. As you say we may be looking at a short break in the Robron appearances but when they return it should all be worth while. Have a good day and enjoy the awards tonight. Fingers crossed for Ryan.
    HI Don im working lol so will miss it but it be all over SM and Twitter so will no doubt catch who wins lol

7. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (02-06-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    HI Don im working lol so will miss it but it be all over SM and Twitter so will no doubt catch who wins lol
    That’s unfortunate that you will miss it live. It will more than likely be on catch up tv so you should be able to watch it later and see the deserving ones get their awards.

It's being suggested that both Danny and Ryan will be at tonight's soap awards, along with many more from Emmerdale. Apparently they will be seated next to each other.
    Last edited by EddyBee; 02-06-2018 at 15:13.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (02-06-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    It's being suggested that both Danny and Ryan will be at tonight's soap awards, along with many more from Emmerdale. Apparently they will be seated next to each other.
    That’s good to hear. Thanks Eddy. I thought Danny wasn’t going to be there, but if the two of them are there that’s a big bonus.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (02-06-2018)

That’s good to hear. Thanks Eddy. I thought Danny wasn’t going to be there, but if the two of them are there that’s a big bonus.
    Yes, once he has had a few drinks, Danny talks a lot. Given this, we might get a little bit of Robron info.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (02-06-2018), Sug-din (02-06-2018)

Yes we might well get a few snippets of what’s to come, he’s good at that and Ryan tends to say things without giving too much away. 👍
    There’s a few other cast members it would be nice to see also but there are a few others that I wouldn’t be bothered about if they don’t put in an appearance.
    Last edited by Sug-din; 02-06-2018 at 16:55.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (02-06-2018)

BSA arrivals. Pics and other stuff.

A selection of Emmerdale arrivals can be seen here at emmaamags twitter. CLICK HERE.

And Digital Spy are posting live reports, pics and interviews on their twitter. CLICK HERE.
    Last edited by EddyBee; 02-06-2018 at 18:14.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (02-06-2018), Sug-din (02-06-2018)

Thread Information