Page 918 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 41881886890891691791891992092896810181418 ... LastLast
Results 9,171 to 9,180 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

morning my friends

been catching up with linkys and scans elsewhere but expect eddie will be posting them soon (not usually ahead of you mista e lol)

I said before that Gerry's drawing book would have more to and it he might even have drawn how he thought of Lachlan taking the wheel

I wondered if anyone know if the actor who will play Debbie's son has acp himself? if he has fair play to him cos I think that not only does it affect how you walk but also speech so very hard for an actor. it could be really interesting how the charecter fits into the family but trouble is ed sometimes start off well with worthwhile sls but then let them fade away

also it was so obvs from start that there would be probs with chas's baby but will things be so bad that she has to decide whether to keep it? bit topical here atm

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (30-05-2018), Sug-din (30-05-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    morning my friends

been catching up with linkys and scans elsewhere but expect eddie will be posting them soon (not usually ahead of you mista e lol)

I said before that Gerry's drawing book would have more to and it he might even have drawn how he thought of Lachlan taking the wheel

I wondered if anyone know if the actor who will play Debbie's son has acp himself? if he has fair play to him cos I think that not only does it affect how you walk but also speech so very hard for an actor. it could be really interesting how the charecter fits into the family but trouble is ed sometimes start off well with worthwhile sls but then let them fade away

also it was so obvs from start that there would be probs with chas's baby but will things be so bad that she has to decide whether to keep it? bit topical here atm
    Hi Micheal👋
    There must be something in the drawing book as Lachlan is desperate to get it back so maybe he knows there’s something incriminating in there.

You are ahead with the scans etc as I haven’t read the bit about Debbie’s son, unless I’ve missed it or it didn’t register in my mind.

You’re right about Chas’s baby, we said at the start it wouldn’t be straightforward and I think it will probably lead to a final break up for her and Paddy, but I could be wrong.

It’s hard to get through the week without the boys but at least we’ve got them to look forward to next week and also Ryan on our tv in the Soap Awards night at the weekend.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (30-05-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (30-05-2018)

I think it's a real shame they didn't do a surrogate storyline with Aaron and Robert. There is so many interesting things they could have done with that story.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Thevillage For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Thevillage View Post
    I think it's a real shame they didn't do a surrogate storyline with Aaron and Robert. There is so many interesting things they could have done with that story.
    Totally agree. It would have been a lot better way to bring a small child into their family unit and we then wouldn’t be stuck with PD/Bec being permanently tied to them.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

I hope she leaves with Ross.
    I don't think it's nice having her around.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Thevillage For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (30-05-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (30-05-2018), Sug-din (30-05-2018)

I hope she leaves with Ross.
    I don't think it's nice having her around.
    There’s a few of us have the same hopes and feelings. 👍

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (30-05-2018)

Agreed. It would have been a far more interesting story and it would have been a first in a British soap. Instead, Emmerdale took the lazy route.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (30-05-2018)

Others may disagree with me but I find this Charity storyline about her baby very boring and Vanessa & Harriet being so pushy is annoying. Sorry, but that’s how I feel.

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Others may disagree with me but I find this Charity storyline about her baby very boring and Vanessa & Harriet being so pushy is annoying. Sorry, but that’s how I feel.
    I think that there was a good story there waiting to be told. However, like a lot of other Emmerdale stuff these last 2 years, it's been stretched out for far too long. As a result it's a bit of a bore.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (30-05-2018)

It may have just been my television screen but I had to rewatch that final scene a few times before I was able to make out that the document that midwife was holding was a birth certificate. It was very unclear. What I can’t understand is why she found the need to lie so blatantly when she was asked. Surely it would have been more plausable if she’d just said that she couldn’t remember about a particular baby at that moment, after all it was over 20 years ago.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Thread Information