Page 89 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 39798788899091991391895891089 ... LastLast

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Oh I knew about the DS upgrade but didn't realise it was happening so soon, I wonder if some of the lovely people from DS will pop here for a few days, hope so

Quote Originally Posted by alcapo11 View Post
    They're doing an update which will last 72 hours, so posts have been disabled.
    I'm frozen in time but then again its much more cosy here

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

Paul_Robs (14-12-2016), Sug-din (14-12-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    hey its Ryan he looks different but he must only have been about my age then
    hiya micheal you here yeah what all this about Rob in a suit and wasit coat ? it must be the birthday meal for Aaron`s birthday ? of have i heard wrong? and i bet we get a robron kiss for defo yeah and of course we get one at xmas i know they deleate one mut mybe we have another x matty and welcome

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Perhaps they've set up a temporary one to cover the close down period? Positive fluffy plane continues here though! 😀
    ive been away any more postives spoliers about our Robron? did i hear hear that Rob will be wearing a suit and waistcoat for Aaron`s birthday? or have i got it wrong? and we will get a birthday kiss for defo yeah

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    You are right tonight is Bex's comment, tomorrow break-in (joy) second ep tomorrow Moira, Friday Bex asks Robert for advice and Aaron tries to hide his jealousy so we see the boys every day. After all the speculation I am intrigued to see how this all plays out, we know Aaron is going down the paranoid route for a while we just need to wait and see how long it takes Robert to notice. Xmas Day they both see loved up (from the deleted scene) then we have Robert sneaking around arranging Aaron's present and involving Bex (so he is being a little insensitive knowing Aaron/Bex history) but he is doing it to surprise Aaron and show how much he loves him, I wonder if Bex tells Aaron how much Robert loves him??
    hi so we could have a robron kiss in the xmas episode yeah? it could be she tells Aaron how much robr loves him but deep down Aaron will come to that conclusion soon enough whats this about Rob in suit and waistcoat? is it that Rob takes aaron for a brithday meal

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    hi so we could have a robron kiss in the xmas episode yeah? it could be she tells Aaron how much robr loves him but deep down Aaron will come to that conclusion soon enough whats this about Rob in suit and waistcoat? is it that Rob takes aaron for a brithday meal
    I know people have seen spoiler pics which haven't been published yet so its just a matter of waiting to see it now.

I think after releasing the deleted scene if they don't have a Robron kiss on Christmas Day there will be a fandom riot, I will not be able to watch until Boxing Day

There is another forum which has been set up for the next few days to cover. I'm sticking on here with you lot

9. The Following User Says Thank You to dees1 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (14-12-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    I know people have seen spoiler pics which haven't been published yet so its just a matter of waiting to see it now.

I think after releasing the deleted scene if they don't have a Robron kiss on Christmas Day there will be a fandom riot, I will not be able to watch until Boxing Day
    I'm the same as you - won't be able to watch till Boxing Day as I don't think the people I'll be with are fans - strange!! Do hope there's fluff worth waiting for though!!

I'm the same as you - won't be able to watch till Boxing Day as I don't think the people I'll be with are fans - strange!! Do hope there's fluff worth waiting for though!!
    I just tell my family members that I'm watching it

I just tell my family members that I'm watching it

Thread Information