Page 889 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 3897898398798878888898908918999399891389 ... LastLast
Results 8,881 to 8,890 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Aaron's and Robert's appearances in next week's Emmerdale.

Both appear next Wednesday, in both of Thursday's episode and on Friday.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (11-05-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Who has Rebecca been with?? Not Debbie again Belle is feasible as she might have forgotten to take the pill if she was on them, due to her mental illness coming back. Rhona and Pete as parents?
    belle seems likely and with lachlan exit coming soon at least i think it is, could bring lisa back sooner

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (11-05-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (11-05-2018), Sug-din (10-05-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Aaron's and Robert's appearances in next week's Emmerdale.

Both appear next Wednesday, in both of Thursday's episode and on Friday.
    Thanks Eddy. That’s something to look forward to next week.🙂

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (11-05-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (11-05-2018)

What’s next? (All 4 soaps.)

Who faces the consequences of their crimes when they are arrested – and can they talk their way out of trouble?
    Who is blamed and accused of taking revenge when disaster strikes – and are they innocent?
    Who makes a colossal mistake that could lead to the death of a neighbour and will they be blamed when tragedy strikes?
    Whose lies are exposed when a face from the past reappears – and who will confront the deceitful behaviour head on?
    Who is pulled into the dangerous criminal world of an ex and finds themselves on the receiving end of a terrifying threat?

Duncan Lindsay, Metro, 11/05/18.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (11-05-2018)

Who faces the consequences of their crimes when they are arrested – and can they talk their way out of trouble?
    Who is blamed and accused of taking revenge when disaster strikes – and are they innocent?
    Who makes a colossal mistake that could lead to the death of a neighbour and will they be blamed when tragedy strikes?
    Whose lies are exposed when a face from the past reappears – and who will confront the deceitful behaviour head on?
    Who is pulled into the dangerous criminal world of an ex and finds themselves on the receiving end of a terrifying threat?

Thanks Eddy.

3 is possibly the accident at the B&B - not sure about any of the other being ED connected.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (11-05-2018)

Perhaps that first Metro spoiler is for Lachlan.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (11-05-2018)

thanx Eddie and agree with Don about 3 but it is put in an odd way 'death of a neighbour'

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (11-05-2018)

Hi Everybody some people on twitter are so much saying there giving up on Robron because we havent seen any lobvely dovey stuf like kisses and stuff they are showing a lovley couple doing the normal couple stuff talking about it and working togther and sorting it out Robron have come along since the start and we will get the romantic stuff when they start talking about getting marreid proper just hold in there we will get our Robron wedding as promsied but it has to be in the right mood and not shoot in on there it be well worth the wait when it does Robron are going nowhere and i have a funny feeling it be either Gerry or Doug who cops it next week i hope its not Gerry i like him hes a funny char yeah a bit a light relief yeah matt whats everybodys thoughts?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (11-05-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Hi Everybody some people on twitter are so much saying there giving up on Robron because we havent seen any lobvely dovey stuf like kisses and stuff they are showing a lovley couple doing the normal couple stuff talking about it and working togther and sorting it out Robron have come along since the start and we will get the romantic stuff when they start talking about getting marreid proper just hold in there we will get our Robron wedding as promsied but it has to be in the right mood and not shoot in on there it be well worth the wait when it does Robron are going nowhere and i have a funny feeling it be either Gerry or Doug who cops it next week i hope its not Gerry i like him hes a funny char yeah a bit a light relief yeah matt whats everybodys thoughts?
    Hi Matty

I know we haven’t had seen them being touchy feely for a while but that doesn’t mean they’ve given up on them. Really the situations they’ve been in lately haven't warranted a lot of touching etc. They are showing their love and devotion to each other by support and help, more than some of the other couples.. When the time is right they will show the real affection that is needed for that situation. I don’t think Aaron will be in danger next week, as you say I think it’s more likely Gerry or Doug - I actually think it’s probably Gerry which is a shame as he has developed a good character in the time he’s been there and he’s been in scenes with lots of other members of the cast too.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (11-05-2018)

No hope it's Aaron unfortunately but once they are married it should get interesting as it's soapland and everyone cheats. New producer will hopefully shake things up, Robert's great would love to see him with someone else, and personally thought Aaron was less annoying with the doctor

Thread Information