Page 88 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 38788687888990981381885881088 ... LastLast

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    So tonight things start off OK and then Moira throws a spanner in the works, I have read this spoiler for what feels like an eternity that I am really looking forward to seeing it play out ... poor Aaron.
    oic is that tonite? I thought it was rebecca's comment about affording the mill tonite and moria's dig about her and robert was next week but i'm usually wrong
    Last edited by Fhionnuisce2; 14-12-2016 at 15:48.

Much stronger Northern accent as well but still has that Ryan twinkle
    Yeah, that's his natural hometown Sheffield accent I would think.
    Even at that early stage his acting ability was really start to shine.

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    oic is that tonite? I thought it was rebecca's comment about affording the mill tonite and moria's dig about her and robert was next week but i'm usually wrong
    No, I believe you're right to a point'! Tonight I think is Rebecca's comment but the Moira comment is actually tomorrow after the break in and they decide to buy the mill and then Friday is when R comes to ask Robert for help.
    Last edited by Sug-din; 14-12-2016 at 15:59.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (14-12-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    No, I believe you're right to a point'! Tonight I think is Rebecca's comment but the Moira comment is actually tomorrow after the break in and they decide to buy the mill and then Friday is when R comes to ask Robert for help.
    Thanx its all going to be happening can't wait

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (14-12-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    You are right tonight is Bex's comment, tomorrow break-in (joy) second ep tomorrow Moira, Friday Bex asks Robert for advice and Aaron tries to hide his jealousy so we see the boys every day. After all the speculation I am intrigued to see how this all plays out, we know Aaron is going down the paranoid route for a while we just need to wait and see how long it takes Robert to notice. Xmas Day they both see loved up (from the deleted scene) then we have Robert sneaking around arranging Aaron's present and involving Bex (so he is being a little insensitive knowing Aaron/Bex history) but he is doing it to surprise Aaron and show how much he loves him, I wonder if Bex tells Aaron how much Robert loves him??

Strange no posts on DS Forum since 09:43hr this morning, any thoughts anyone>>??

Strange no posts on DS Forum since 09:43hr this morning, any thoughts anyone>>??
    They're doing an update which will last 72 hours, so posts have been disabled.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to alcapo11 For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (14-12-2016)

They're doing an update which will last 72 hours, so posts have been disabled.

You are right tonight is Bex's comment, tomorrow break-in (joy) second ep tomorrow Moira, Friday Bex asks Robert for advice and Aaron tries to hide his jealousy so we see the boys every day. After all the speculation I am intrigued to see how this all plays out, we know Aaron is going down the paranoid route for a while we just need to wait and see how long it takes Robert to notice. Xmas Day they both see loved up (from the deleted scene) then we have Robert sneaking around arranging Aaron's present and involving Bex (so he is being a little insensitive knowing Aaron/Bex history) but he is doing it to surprise Aaron and show how much he loves him, I wonder if Bex tells Aaron how much Robert loves him??
    Not sure if Robert actually appears tonight - it would have been better if he had to know about the witch comment, but then again - plot point again!
    Poor Robert can be a bit slow on the uptake - which is again a plot point as he just said to Aaron the other week I know you so well
    I hope Bex finally gets the message that the only love in Robert's life is Aaron.

Perhaps they've set up a temporary one to cover the close down period? Positive fluffy plane continues here though! 😀

Thread Information