Page 878 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 3787788288688768778788798808889289781378 ... LastLast
Results 8,771 to 8,780 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

was liv not hospitalised for drinking too much alcohol but no aaron she has no problem

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    was liv not hospitalised for drinking too much alcohol but no aaron she has no problem
    She was hospitalised after drinking the drugged drink that was meant for Lawrence, but the least said about that the better as that’s when Dr came on the scene.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (03-05-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (03-05-2018), lizann (03-05-2018)

Hi Fellow Robroners i think we will get that greta Robron wedding in the summer yeah that could be the swansong before IM leaves and it be great and i bet he will give us that im sure yeah and i bet he will give that Job to our Maxine yeah she`s the best Robron writer who really understands them yeah or if not Maxine who else? and i seen a tweet that Maxine done when the new producer was annoucned she said she cant wait so it could sound like we might more lovely momments with Robron over the next few months instead of od all the Drama all the time whats evrybody thoughts?

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (03-05-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (03-05-2018), Sug-din (03-05-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Hi Fellow Robroners i think we will get that greta Robron wedding in the summer yeah that could be the swansong before IM leaves and it be great and i bet he will give us that im sure yeah and i bet he will give that Job to our Maxine yeah she`s the best Robron writer who really understands them yeah or if not Maxine who else? and i seen a tweet that Maxine done when the new producer was annoucned she said she cant wait so it could sound like we might more lovely momments with Robron over the next few months instead of od all the Drama all the time whats evrybody thoughts?

Hi Matty - that would be something positive to remember IM if we get the wedding before he leaves and as you say hopefully Maxine writes it and we’ll get some lovely scenes to make up for a lot of the rubbish our boys have had to put up with over the months. It does appear that the new producer is going to be ok and will maybe put right some of the things that haven’t worked, including getting rid of some of the characters that haven’t gone down too well and that our boys will get some better storylines. We can but hope.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (03-05-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (03-05-2018)

Hi there great ep so far so Liv is blaming Aaron for everything yeah breaking up with Rob and i hope Aaron dont start hurting himself again but i dont think so he will have Rob beside him if anything happens and isnt Isolbe great little actress great scenes so far PD could take lessons from her lol

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (03-05-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (03-05-2018), Sug-din (03-05-2018)

Week 20 Press Centre Spoilers. May 14th to May 18th. (Friday now added.)

14th - Bernice's suspicions are aroused. Vanessa is plunged into chaos. Gerry exposes a secret plan.

15th - Laurel feels isolated. The Spencers make a painful choice. Doug uses his initiative.

16th - Doug makes a startling discovery. Chas and Paddy make a pact. Amelia gets emotional.

17th (7pm) - Aaron faces a tense reunion. Cain is unnerved by an interrogation. Misty stages an intervention.

17th (8pm) - Chas and Paddy celebrate their engagement. Moira demands answers.

18th - The police descend on the village. The community reels at devastating news. Ross's true intentions become clear.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (03-05-2018), lizann (03-05-2018), Sug-din (03-05-2018)

A good episode. Liv was very harsh on poor Aaron. Reminds me of Robert's visit to Aaron in prison when harsh things were said. It's 'rinse and repeat' but never mind as the scene was excellent. Superb acting from all the players.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (03-05-2018), Sug-din (03-05-2018)

Some good scenes with Roblivion there. Do think Liv was too harsh in blaming Aaron for everything though, especially for him being responsible for making Robert sleep with PD.

ED really are trying their best to relieve PD of any blame at all on this ONS and turn her nto the badly done to used victim, I’m sorry but there never will be any sympathy or compassion for her coming from me.

The thing I don’t like is the way they have yet again done a repeat of a scene from Aaron’s prison time, when he told Robert he dodn’t want to see him again.

Lovely to seee Robert standing up for and protecting his man - he knows so well that he’ll have to keep a close eye on him after all that Liv threw at him.

This Frank, Megan & Graham stuff is boring.

Have to say I did enjoy the scenes with Joe & Noah - he actually did seem quite genuinely sorry, just a shame he’s going to pair up with Debbie again.

The boys did look good through all their scenes - hope we see some comforting scenes in the next half.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (03-05-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    A good episode. Liv was very harsh on poor Aaron. Reminds me of Robert's visit to Aaron in prison when harsh things were said. It's 'rinse and repeat' but never mind as the scene was excellent. Superb acting from all the players.
    Sorry Eddy, didn’t mean to repeat some of your comments, it took me longer to write my thoughts out.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (03-05-2018)

evening everyone

agree with what's been said

Liv was bit harsh but loved Robert being so supportive of Aaron

ed sadly not very original with their sls

and what happened to no more tears

so Joe going to have character transformation

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (03-05-2018), Sug-din (03-05-2018)

Thread Information