Page 875 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 3757758258658738748758768778859259751375 ... LastLast
Results 8,741 to 8,750 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    One of the worst episodes ever. A waste of time.

One thing that confuses me is why didn't Megan just go into the room and confront Frank, rather than just listen from behind the door? Was it so she could seek cofort from Graham? Such poor story telling.
    course you know eddie in ed the wrong person is always round the corner or just other side of the door so to hear everything they shouldn't

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (30-04-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    It is terrible. He is a mature man with a grown up family, not a kid on his first date.

Sorry, but Vanessa’s dog at a bone attitude is really annoying me - she has no thought for Charity’s feelings.

This Daz being the Father is a very predictable rinse and repeat scenario.

Another filler episode!
    hi don

expect its meant to be comedy but really its just embarrassing
    Last edited by Fhionnuisce2; 30-04-2018 at 19:41.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (30-04-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Surprise, surprise, DNA test talked about for Daz & Amelia but wasn’t part of Robert & Seb storyline.
    HI Don i argee 1 ep on frid saying about the ONS years ago and tonight talk about about a DNA why didnt we get that from the start with PD and Rob about Seb mybe because IM talked aboy Robron having a baby and this was the way IM clumsy way of giving Robron that baby but mybe there`s a twist naybe something happens to baby Seb and Rob`s not a match yeah but it seems our Maxine is really lookung forward to the new prodcuers yeah and she`s worked with most of them yeah and mybe we could get some good Robron to come yeah so i wonder if we get thge Robron in the summer or wait until the produders to do it but i think it could be already written yeah and mybe IM could do the wedding as his last thing before he goes

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (30-04-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (30-04-2018), Sug-din (30-04-2018)

Emmerdale gets some great replies to it's tweet over a pic of Kerry saying to Dan, "You're not going anywhere until we've done a DNA test..."

- lol So if Dan and Daz can get a DNA test what is stopping you to get one on baby Sebastian? Oh I forgot, we need to beleiev every words that Saint Becky is telling us.

- Utter tripe. But Robert couldn't demand one. Out of character writing for the plot. For the LGBT baby to be gifted. And unhealty message to send out condoms are always effective. God hopes new heads at the top can create better stories and less plot holes.

- Can we please get a DNA test for Seb? Now we know they exist in emmerdale. I'm okay with either outcome, but all this not knowing for more than a year now is making me lose a bit of faith with the show. Rebecca cannot know through wishful thinking who the dad is.

- So u do know how to do DNA tests then, nice if we're get one for Rob & seb as that cow was sleeping with ross too.

- where was kerry when rebecca got pregnant

- So Kerry has the brains to demand a DNA test but Robert Sugden doesn’t? You know this proves .@emmerdale did it purely for plot. First Moira gets one for Pete/Cain and now Kerry for Dan/Daz yet you write it that Bex doesn’t use BC AND make her a victim. No justifying it.

- They seem to remember DNA tests for everyone BUT #Robron and yet it's the case that necessitates it most seeing as Rebecca slept with Ross and Robert within hours of each other...�� Iain should sort that out before he leaves.

- Someone sleeping with 2 men and a DNA test being suggested, Emmerdale has come so far

- Everyone gets a DNA test but a ONS between flaky Bex and Robert. Think you are not doing it to keep Bex relevant...all she has is the clinging on to Robert thing.

- As if you actually decided to give two guys that slept with the same woman DNA tests. Like are u ok? This isn't like Emmerdale to actually do the...logical thing??

This is what I really love about my fellow Robron fans. They never give up.
    Last edited by EddyBee; 30-04-2018 at 20:09.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (01-05-2018)

Thanks for posting all those tweets Eddy. Surely ED knew that these would be the replies they’d get. Even people I know who watch ED and aren’t specifically Robron fans have asked why Robert didn’t get a DNA test done.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (30-04-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (01-05-2018)

Apparentyly Ryan Hawley has been shortlisted for the BSA Best Actor award. Really pleased for him.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (01-05-2018), Sug-din (01-05-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Apparentyly Ryan Hawley has been shortlisted for the BSA Best Actor award. Really pleased for him.
    Morning and thanks for the info Eddy

He deserves it.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (01-05-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (01-05-2018)

Hi FELLOW Robroners just voted for our Ryan for best Actor and Emmerdale for best Soap so come everybody lets get our Ryan that award he really desevres its a pity our Robron wasnt up for best onscreen partership they shouldve been shortlisted not Joe Graham who havent been in ED for long

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (01-05-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (01-05-2018), Sug-din (01-05-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Hi FELLOW Robroners just voted for our Ryan for best Actor and Emmerdale for best Soap so come everybody lets get our Ryan that award he really desevres its a pity our Robron wasnt up for best onscreen partership they shouldve been shortlisted not Joe Graham who havent been in ED for long
    Hi Matty. I’ve cast my votes for Ryan too. Agree about the partnership one. It’s good to see Isobel is up for Best Young Actor though - hope she is successful.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (01-05-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (01-05-2018)

evening everyone

glad ryan is in the final ones but its pity ed vote will split cos mike will have a lot of fans as well

unfortunately looking around it seems lot of people think that jack fella is most likely to win

I hope isobel wins don't know the others but she deserves it

does anyone know if the partnerships are put forward by the shows themselves? I can see ed want to push joe and graham and tbh they haven't given robron much for most of last year

just seems a pity that people cant actually vote for most of the awards

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (01-05-2018), Sug-din (01-05-2018)

Thread Information