Page 872 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 3727728228628708718728738748829229721372 ... LastLast
Results 8,711 to 8,720 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    It is good Matty - it’s one of those comedy’s that never seems old or out dated and it’s all good clean fun.
    i know not many left now im watching Miss Marple yeah they did redo some of thge old ones again with like the ones like the one showing now on itv3 this one was done when Joan Hickson done and now redone again and like this morning with the one called when a murder is announcd with Joan Hickson

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (27-04-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (28-04-2018), Sug-din (27-04-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Hi Everybody how would would you sum up IM time on Emmerdale and how did you rate KO time who was the got the best out of Robron? we know KO brought them together in the first place and put her stamp on them and the same with IM yeah and i think IM will give us fans this amazing Robron wedding before he goes yeah and i think he could suprise us and say that baby Seb is Ross`s yeah and i think this new team will get rid of PD yeah she`s only in it BC of IM yeah
    I'm pleased he's going. Kate Oates wins hands down every time for me. Not only was she the genius that put Robron together, then kept them together when she saw how popular they were, but she also knew how to tell a verygood story and pace it well.

IM has been awful with the exception of a few 'specials'. I will never forget what he did to all the huge number of loyal fans. He gave us the Robron wedding and then allowed the couple no happy period together. He went straight to the ONS with a hated character. Most of his story telling has been slow, often not making any sense. For example, why did he bother showing Rebecca repeatedly sleeping with Ross and then not have a paternity test to see who the father was??? (One of many examples.)

He has ruined several of my favourite characters by giving the constant personality changes and allowing them to forget their history. For example, Victoria not standing up for Aaron. Turning Moira into a murderer, and so on.

I could go on ... he can't do comedic stories as we've seen this last week with Jimmy and Nicola ... he uses serious social issues to get media attention but never treats them properly, he introduces cartoon characters like Joe who are tedious to watch and unbelievable ...

Good riddance to IM.
    Last edited by EddyBee; 27-04-2018 at 21:25. Reason: spelling

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (28-04-2018), Sug-din (27-04-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Hi Everybody of topic ive been watchung hi-di-hi on gold eariler such funny eps all the old ones are the best the sitcoms
    I loved that.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (28-04-2018), Sug-din (27-04-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    I'm pleased he's going. Kate Oates wins hands down every time for me. Not only was she the genius that put Robron together, then kept them together when she saw how popular they nwere, but she also knewb how to tell a good story.

IM has been awful with the exception of a few 'specials'. I will never forget what he did to all the huge number of loyal fans. He gave us the Robron wedding and then allowed the couple no happy period together. He went straight to the ONS with a hated character. Most of his story telling has been slow, often not making any sense. For example, why did he bother showing Rebecca repeatedly sleeping with Ross and then not have a paternity test to see who the father was??? (One of many examples.)

He has ruined several of my favourite characters by giving the constant personality changes and allowing them to forget their history. For example, Victoria not standing up for Aaron. Turning Moira into a murderor, and so on.

I could go on ... he can't do comedic stories as we've seen this last week with Jimmy and Nicola ... he uses serious social issues to get media attention but never treats them properly, he introduces cartoon characters like Joe who atre tedious to watch and unbelievable ...

Good riddance to IM.
    Hi Eddy good reply and i bet IM will give us a great Robron wedding for his swansong yeah and i just hope he gives that job to Our very own Maxine yeah she really understands Robron yeah and ibet we get some some lovley Robron to come ove the next few months you see

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (27-04-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (28-04-2018)

Any 'Allo 'Allo fans here?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (28-04-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Any 'Allo 'Allo fans here?

I’m a big fan. Infact one of the parts I played on stage in the Amateur Theatre world was as Herr Flick in a weeks run at our Local Theatre. So it holds a special place in my heart.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (28-04-2018)

I’m a big fan. Infact one of the parts I played on stage in the Amateur Theatre world was as Herr Flick in a weeks run at our Local Theatre. So it holds a special place in my heart.
    It's a real classic. I love it.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (28-04-2018), Sug-din (28-04-2018)

morning everyone

don i didn't realise you were an actor do you think you might ever try and get a part in ed and who would you want to play

pretty cold and miserable here what happened to the sun

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    morning everyone

don i didn't realise you were an actor do you think you might ever try and get a part in ed and who would you want to play

pretty cold and miserable here what happened to the sun
    Morning Micheal👋

Only an Amateur been doing it for over 20years. With my luck if I did ever get a professional part in ED I would end up as PD’s new love interest!. Of course my ideal part would be something where I was close to the boys. At least I can dream.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (29-04-2018)

Morning Micheal👋

Only an Amateur been doing it for over 20years. With my luck if I did ever get a professional part in ED I would end up as PD’s new love interest!. Of course my ideal part would be something where I was close to the boys. At least I can dream.
    well when you join you could first be unable to help rebecca when she has that "unfortunate" fatal accident and then the boyz could employ you as their personal manservant attending on their every need 24/7

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (28-04-2018)

Thread Information