Page 870 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 3707708208608688698708718728809209701370 ... LastLast
Results 8,691 to 8,700 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Don’t know what’s happened in the rest of the episode as Kerry and Dan having a bunk up in the toilet was the last straw for tonight so I’ve turned it off.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (26-04-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Don’t know what’s happened in the rest of the episode as Kerry and Dan having a bunk up in the toilet was the last straw for tonight so I’ve turned it off.
    Nothing much more happened, other than the fact that we found out that Dan's ex-wife, Ali, had lost her life in a car accident. The news was broken to Amelia (Ali's daughter). There were good and believable performances from the actors involved.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (26-04-2018), Sug-din (26-04-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Nothing much more happened, other than the fact that we found out that Dan's ex-wife, Ali, had lost her life in a car accident. The news was broken to Amelia (Ali's daughter). There were good and believable performances from the actors involved.
    Thanks for the update Eddy.
    Typical that there was some good acting after I turned off. Poor little girl. How sad for her and the family.
    It was just a case of being fed up with too much overload of the same subject all week that made me stop watching tonight. The tolerance level is completely different when it concerns people I’m really interested in.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (27-04-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (26-04-2018)

evening everyone

ed never the same when theres not even a mention of robron

a lot of it pretty boring and expect Kerry and Dan supposed to be lite relief to heavier stuff like Ross and the death of Ali but I could do without it

in fact ed seem to show half the village at it except our boys

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (27-04-2018), Sug-din (26-04-2018)

I think that a large part of the problem for Emmerdale is that they do not have the material and the resourses for 6 episodes a week. And, there are some weeks where this really shows. For example, this last week.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (27-04-2018), Sug-din (27-04-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    I think that a large part of the problem for Emmerdale is that they do not have the material and the resourses for 6 episodes a week. And, there are some weeks where this really shows. For example, this last week.
    Morning Eddy. I totally agree. It also showed I’ve felt this week that this ‘block storylining’ doesn’t really work well especially if your block storyline is based around Nicola & Jimmys bedroom escapades which doesn’t as far as I’m concerned warrant a weeks viewing.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (27-04-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Morning Eddy. I totally agree. It also showed I’ve felt this week that this ‘block storylining’ doesn’t really work well especially if your block storyline is based around Nicola & Jimmys bedroom escapades which doesn’t as far as I’m concerned warrant a weeks viewing.
    Well, that story line is one of the worst ever on Emmerdale. It's not funny, it's boring, it's far too contrived, it's vulgar, it's insulting to an adult audience, it's a waste of the actors' talents and it is really being stretched out. It proves the need to drop one episode a week. With less screen time to fill, rubbish like that would not be needed for 'filler'.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Hi Everybody how would would you sum up IM time on Emmerdale and how did you rate KO time who was the got the best out of Robron? we know KO brought them together in the first place and put her stamp on them and the same with IM yeah and i think IM will give us fans this amazing Robron wedding before he goes yeah and i think he could suprise us and say that baby Seb is Ross`s yeah and i think this new team will get rid of PD yeah she`s only in it BC of IM yeah

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (27-04-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (27-04-2018)

Aaron, Robert and Liv appearances next week, 30/04/18 to 04/05/18.

Monday No Aaron/Robert/Liv
    Tuesday No Aaron/Robert/Liv
    Wednesday Aaron/Robert/Liv
    Thursday 1 Aaron/Robert/Liv
    Thursday 2 Aaron/Robert
    Friday Aaron/Robert

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Hi Everybody how would would you sum up IM time on Emmerdale and how did you rate KO time who was the got the best out of Robron? we know KO brought them together in the first place and put her stamp on them and the same with IM yeah and i think IM will give us fans this amazing Robron wedding before he goes yeah and i think he could suprise us and say that baby Seb is Ross`s yeah and i think this new team will get rid of PD yeah she`s only in it BC of IM yeah
    hi matty

we'll always have to thank kate for bringing the guyz together although I think she said before that she never thought they would have the effect it did

ryan said when he joined the sl was only up to the death of Katie

fraid i'm not a big fan of mista iain cos I think he prob felt he need to make his mark and we ended up with the ons and all the rubbish that followed

the real wedding will be great and I don't mind if he does it or the new people as I cant believe ed would be stoopid enough to have any any mad stuff like police arresting people so it will be just lovely

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (27-04-2018)

Thread Information