Page 853 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 3537538038438518528538548558639039531353 ... LastLast
Results 8,521 to 8,530 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Digital Spy Soaps just tweeted:

Joe knows the solicitor AND he just happened to be running past! What are the odds? 😆😜 #Emmerdale

Here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (13-04-2018), Sug-din (13-04-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    hi don

no absolutely not cos robron deserve a proper wedding of their own

but I think chas and paddy could have some drama maybe with the baby and the wedding might not actually happen in the end
    Hi Micheal👋

At least because they are two separately gendered couples (if my description makes sense) hopefully this means having a double wedding would not be possible. Even in Soapland.

Yeah, the Chas & Paddy thing may not happen - I did feel that Chas didn’t actually look like she thought this was a 100% good idea.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (13-04-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    I hope not. Was it suggested in the episode.

No, it’s just my over active/negative imagination. Surely it can’t be considered.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (13-04-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (13-04-2018)

Aaron and Robert appear in every episode next week, with the exception of Friday.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (14-04-2018)

Aaron and Robert appear in every episode next week, with the exception of Friday.

Good Morning Eddy👋

That’s a good thing to hear, thanks very much for the update.

Hope you and everyone else has a good weekend. Sun is shining brightly here this morning. 👍

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (14-04-2018)

Very sunny morning here in north London. 14c here, apparently rising to 17c by the afternoon.

Very sunny morning here in north London. 14c here, apparently rising to 17c by the afternoon.

It makes a very welcome change. 🌞 ☀️ 🌞

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (14-04-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Good Morning Eddy👋

That’s a good thing to hear, thanks very much for the update.

Hope you and everyone else has a good weekend. Sun is shining brightly here this morning. 👍
    Morning Don i had a good meal lastnight with the Family back on Topic i think it was a bit silly Joe running past and oh Liv soliters steps out in front and wow they know each other so it sounds if Aaron +Rob find out if Joe said somthing to her this Dingles/Sudgen war will be carry on come on ED+IM we had enough silly and stupid s/`ls` last year please let our Robron have something happy times and not all Drama least they are togther working as as 1 lets us see them talk about getting married legal and talk about it and like i said i think Liv will be sent to a youth affenders for 6 months just like they did with Aaron last year and if she does and isoble will be great if she does shes a great little actress and our Rob will be there for his husband and be a greta suport

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (14-04-2018), Sug-din (14-04-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Morning Don i had a good meal lastnight with the Family back on Topic i think it was a bit silly Joe running past and oh Liv soliters steps out in front and wow they know each other so it sounds if Aaron +Rob find out if Joe said somthing to her this Dingles/Sudgen war will be carry on come on ED+IM we had enough silly and stupid s/`ls` last year please let our Robron have something happy times and not all Drama least they are togther working as as 1 lets us see them talk about getting married legal and talk about it and like i said i think Liv will be sent to a youth affenders for 6 months just like they did with Aaron last year and if she does and isoble will be great if she does shes a great little actress and our Rob will be there for his husband and be a greta suport
    Morning Matty,

I saw some of the pics for your meal on FB- looks like you had a good time, I’m pleased.
    It was a bit contrived that Joe just happened to be passing at that time and of all the Solicitors he just happened to know her. You can imagine what will happen if the boys find out he had anything to do with it. It does look very much like Liv gets sent down for a while after seeing that clip of Zach & Lisa after the trial and the way they are talking. Isobel will be great in those scenes, if we see her, or maybe it’s a way to get her off screen for something else but hope it isn’t and as you say Robron will support each other through it. Please let this be the end of all theirdramatic stuff for a while and let’s have some tender moments for a bit.

morning all

cloudy here but hopefully better coming

seems not a lot in spoilers about Liv but maybe she does get sent to detention with that hopeless lawyer so there's drama with Lisa and the Dingles

but then Robert's much better lawyer gets her out on appeal soon after

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (14-04-2018), Sug-din (14-04-2018)

Thread Information