Page 850 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 3507508008408488498508518528609009501350 ... LastLast
Results 8,491 to 8,500 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    morning don for sure not you

it was another place and just upsets me a bit when people gang up on someone but eddie is much better with the words and said it right there and loads agree with him

as for pd she a pain but hopefully getting friendly with ross will lead her to truth coming out about seb and I hope the three of them will be very happy together and sooner the better
    Morning Micheal👋

I’m pleased it wasn’t me.

That’s part of the reason that I stopped posting on there as sometimes the replies got quite personal, especially from certain ones.

I do wish I could just ignore PD as I’m boring myself now, never mind other people, with constantly going on about her.:rolleyes

We can but hope that this is what the new friendship forming will lead to.👍

Hope everyone has a good day.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (11-04-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (11-04-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Hi Don it wasnt to bad the charity stuf was good and great from Emma and Michelle to do you what ive a gut feeling this BEX+Ross could bring back whose the daddy with Seb i might be wrong but for Robron being a happy family with Seb and the next thing somthing happens to Seb and Rob`s not the Dad i migfht be wrong and they let it go and its all done and dusted whats everybody`s thought?
    You can see Aaron is attached to Seb now so both him and Robert will be gutted if Seb is belong to Ross who already has Moses

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (11-04-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (11-04-2018), Sug-din (11-04-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    You can see Aaron is attached to Seb now so both him and Robert will be gutted if Seb is belong to Ross who already has Moses
    hi there yes they both are more so Aaron he`s really taken with baby Seb now that Robron are back togther and Rob will be there for Liv this week and next and Rob will be there for Aaron and suport him now they got there little Family of there own and to topple that will be there wedding sometime this yeah i bet if ED+IM do go that route whose the daddy it will come out and this DNA test will come to light

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (11-04-2018), Sug-din (11-04-2018)

Week after next week's spoilers.

23rd - Ross spots an opportunity, Laurel comes clean, and Jimmy arouses suspicion.

24th - Ross hopes for justice, Jimmy is left red-faced, and Graham has a proposition.

25th- Nicola is not happy with Jimmy, Frank is on the job hunt, and Tracy makes a decision.

26th (7pm) - Moira is stunned by a revelation, Charity struggles with her past, and Dan needs to up his game.

26th (8pm) - Charity and Vanessa fear for Tracy's safety, Daz receives devastating news, and Debbie bites the bullet.

Sorry, no Robron. And nothing for the Friday yet.

Last edited by EddyBee; 11-04-2018 at 18:44.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (11-04-2018), Sug-din (11-04-2018)

evening everyone

thanx for the spoilers Eddie

so the boyz aren't mentioned tonite unless we maybe just see them in the background at the pub or something

you're right Matty that they'll both be there for Liv next week but the spoilers I've see are not very clear which is prob deliberate so it doesn't seem certain that she'll go to detention

agree with you Don about Rebecca but we'll prob have to put up with her for little bit yet . . . at till the truth comes out

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (11-04-2018), Sug-din (11-04-2018)

Did we really need to hear from Paddy about the ‘toilet behaviour’ of an unborn child?

Sex antics discussions from Rodney & Misty and Nicola & Jimmy.

Scenes of sickness from Chas.

Good acting from Emma/Charity - Vanessa was way out of order with what she did, it wasn’t her decision to make it official.

Apart from the Charity and Ross scenes I felt some of that content was unnecessary tonight.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (11-04-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Did we really need to hear from Paddy about the ‘toilet behaviour’ of an unborn child?

Good acting from Emma/Charity - Vanessa was way out of order with what she did, it wasn’t her decision to make it official.

Apart from the Charity and Ross scenes I felt some of that content was unnecessary tonight.
    Hi Don not bad ep yeah Vanessa was out of order wasnet her choice to report this Baby that Charity when she was raped by DS Bails when she was 14 and gave up for adoption could it be Debbie? and not Cains and here`s a strange thought could it be Joe Tate ? and didnet IM say in the new year that Charity comes face to face from here past or was that talking about ds Bails? thoughts anybody?

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (11-04-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (11-04-2018)

Hi Don not bad ep yeah Vanessa was out of order wasnet her choice to report this Baby that Charity when she was raped by DS Bails when she was 14 and gave up for adoption could it be Debbie? and not Cains and here`s a strange thought could it be Joe Tate ? and didnet IM say in the new year that Charity comes face to face from here past or was that talking about ds Bails? thoughts anybody?
    hi matty

that's interesting thought I don't actually know the ages but wouldn't put it past ed to have incest sl with debbie

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post

hi don

mista iain is just obsessed but actually at that point I was bit distracted by the guy taking his dog to the vets

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (11-04-2018)

Hi Matty - I may be wrong but I think both Debbie & Joe are of the wrong age to be the child from this. IM did talk about a face from her past coming back in her life - it is either the poilicenan or maybe the child now grown up is going to appear. It looks as though it was a boy as the baby clothes looked blue in colour. It will come clear in the next few weeks.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (11-04-2018)

Thread Information