Page 847 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 3477477978378458468478488498578979471347 ... LastLast
Results 8,461 to 8,470 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Magazine scans, pictures and spoilers for next week.

You will find them all here at emmaamags twitter. CLICK RIGHT HERE.

Just scroll down the page. They are all there, including the long list BSA nominations. Enjoy.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (10-04-2018), Sug-din (10-04-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post

Just scroll down the page. They are all there, including the long list BSA nominations. Enjoy.
    Thanks for the link to all the info Eddy

It is looking more and more like Liv is going to get quite a harsh sentence and as usual Gabby appears to be talking her way out of it.

Good to see Ryan nominated for BSA. He deserves it with some of the rubbish he’s had to make watchable on the screen this year. Shame Danny isn’t up for it but I’m sure he’ll be really pleased and routing for Ryan to win.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (10-04-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (10-04-2018)

morning everyone

thanx eddie for all this

its ed themselves who pick the actors isn't it and I'm sorry danny isn't on the list but i'm sure his fans will vote for ryan so he must have a good chance

interesting about the other stuff it does seem like liv might be going away unless there is some twist which wouldn't be unusual

the sl with moses and ross might be good but I can't think that anything really bad would happen to moses but it may be just to show some kinda wake up call for ross

as for brenda bob and laurel I actually couldn't care less who does what to who

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (10-04-2018), Sug-din (10-04-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Thanks for the link to all the info Eddy

It is looking more and more like Liv is going to get quite a harsh sentence and as usual Gabby appears to be talking her way out of it.

Good to see Ryan nominated for BSA. He deserves it with some of the rubbish he’s had to make watchable on the screen this year. Shame Danny isn’t up for it but I’m sure he’ll be really pleased and routing for Ryan to win.
    hi don

agree about danny but I suppose over the last year he hasn't really had such big sls as the others such as mike and jeff but sure that's the writers fault

I am think danny would want ryan to win but even if he was still on twitter I don't think he could pick one over the others when they all work together

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    hi don

agree about danny but I suppose over the last year he hasn't really had such big sls as the others such as mike and jeff but sure that's the writers fault

I am think danny would want ryan to win but even if he was still on twitter I don't think he could pick one over the others when they all work together
    Hi Micheal👋

He has had a quieter time as far as storylines go this year but he is still one of the cast members that keeps people watching even when he doesn’t have major screen time. Ryan is starting to make a big impact on the viewers now though as well, as people see his character in a different way now.

Danny appears to be the sort of person that would be happy with whoever wins as he always comes across as just being pleased to be involved with the programme.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Regarding Michael Parr's nomination for BSA best actor. He has put in some fine performances since the launch of the acid attack story. I thank him for that, though he will never go down in Emmerdale history as one of their 'greater' players (he always over-eggs the pudding). However, I will never vote for him for anything, no matter what. And yes, it's all about the way that he has cruelly and repeatedly baited Robron fans, especially the younger ones after the ONS. When it comes down to it, I just don't like him.

It's far too late for Michael to start brown nosing the Robron fandom now. So, my vote goes to Ryan and if he doesn't make the short list, it will go to almost anyone else other than Michael Parr, probably Jeff or Coronation Street's Jack P. Shepherd. Like Ryan, Jeff and Jack are always pleasant and respectful to all their show's fans.
    Last edited by EddyBee; 10-04-2018 at 15:58.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (10-04-2018), Sug-din (10-04-2018)

Regarding Michael Parr's nomination for BSA best actor. He has put in some fine performances since the launch of the acid attack story. I thank him for that, though he will never go down in Emmerdale history as one of their 'greater' players (he always over-eggs the pudding). However, I will never vote for him for anything, no matter what. And yes, it's all about the way that he has cruelly and repeatedly baited Robron fans, especially the younger ones after the ONS. When it comes down to it, I just don't like him.

It's far too late for Michael to start brown nosing the Robron fandom now. So, my vote goes to Ryan and if he doesn't make the short list, it will go to almost anyone else other than Michael Parr, probably Jeff or Coronation Street's Jack P. Shepherd. Like Ryan, Jeff and Jack are always pleasant and respectful to all their show's fans. :smile:
    hi eddie

its funny in a sad way how mike is now trying to be nice to robroners but I think really he knows with the crying emojis he's no chance still I think he does have a following and will get plenty of votes an probably from some who don't care about him but not like robron

not bothered cos though ryan is not on twitter and danny is down now together they have massive amount of fans on social media who sure will be voting for him

poor jeff probably knows he's third place just like lucy but people have been talking about her soon having big sl with something I cant even say let alone spell but think its to do with the baby

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

HI Fellow Robroners if Liv do go to a youth affenders unit for he part for the drugs thats a bit harsh becuse it was gabby who stole it yeah im thinking now we had Aaron who suffered in jail so ED+IM thinks now lets get Liv go and see if she can cope inside well of course Aaron will be all worried knowing how he coped yeah but this time he will our beside him and console him our Robron looking after each other

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (10-04-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (10-04-2018), Sug-din (10-04-2018)

It's far too late for Michael to start brown nosing the Robron fandom now. So, my vote goes to Ryan and if he doesn't make the short list, it will go to almost anyone else other than Michael Parr, probably Jeff or Coronation Street's Jack P. Shepherd. Like Ryan, Jeff and Jack are always pleasant and respectful to all their show's fans.
    I agree with your comments, I couldn’t have described it any better.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Hi Fellow Robroners so sorry our Danny wasnt in for best actor in the BSA lets all get behind our Ryan and let him win yeah i bet all Danny Fans will vote for Ryan yeah

20. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (10-04-2018)

Thread Information