Page 845 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 3457457958358438448458468478558959451345 ... LastLast
Results 8,441 to 8,450 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    That gives me the impression that Liv may get a custodial sentence.
    That does really sound like Liv gets locked up. If that is what happens, surely that is harsh for a first offence. I do hope Gabby gets a severe sentence too as I still feel she was mainly to blame.

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    That does really sound like Liv gets locked up. If that is what happens, surely that is harsh for a first offence. I do hope Gabby gets a severe sentence too as I still feel she was mainly to blame.
    It does sound harsh for a first offence, doesn't it? Perhaps Liv isn't locked up but gets found guilty and is given community service. That could also explain Zac's attitude.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (09-04-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post

MATTY

hope you have a great day x
    HI Micheal thanx very much having a good day so far just had some Fish+Chips for lunch

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday Matty. I hope you are having a lovely day with lots of presents.

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Happy Birthday Matty. I hope you are having a lovely day with lots of presents.
    Thanx Eddy i had chocs and sweets and got a family birthday Party on friday 13th i know lol

8. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (09-04-2018)

Hi Fellow Robroners no weve got Robronivn there own very own Family with Liv and baby they all acting as a family suporting each other and Rob will be there for Aaron this week and mybe we see some lovley momments to atm ED+IM are showing Robron as husbands yeah and looking out for each other so something must come if the decide to make it legal wedding yeah and both Danny+Ryan did talk about it after the reunion and Iain Macload did to

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (09-04-2018), Sug-din (09-04-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Hi Fellow Robroners no weve got Robronivn there own very own Family with Liv and baby they all acting as a family suporting each other and Rob will be there for Aaron this week and mybe we see some lovley momments to atm ED+IM are showing Robron as husbands yeah and looking out for each other so something must come if the decide to make it legal wedding yeah and both Danny+Ryan did talk about it after the reunion and Iain Macload did to
    hi matty

I seen a pic of liv at court but only aaron is there with her but it might be that only her actual guardian is allowed to be there

eddie and don prob know more about that but I'm sure Robert will be very near by anyway waiting for them both

think tonite we have some Robert and Joe stuff which might be fun but theres also prob a lot of boring borel

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (09-04-2018)

hi matty

I seen a pic of liv at court but only aaron is there with her but it might be that only her actual guardian is allowed to be there

eddie and don prob know more about that but I'm sure Robert will be very near by anyway waiting for them both

think tonite we have some Robert and Joe stuff which might be fun but theres also prob a lot of boring borel
    Hi Micheal well it looks like Robron are in thursdays eps and again on Friday

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (09-04-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (09-04-2018)

hi matty

Hi Micheal I’ve seen that picture too and you’re probably right about it only being actual guardian present as it probably isn’t an open to all the public courtroom. I don’t know anymore than you about Roberts presence but I’m sure he won’t be far away.

Seen a clip of Robert and Joe tonight and Joe is becoming very boring and repetitive with his attitude.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (09-04-2018)

Thread Information