Page 839 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 3397397898298378388398408418498899391339 ... LastLast
Results 8,381 to 8,390 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Hi Matty

Thanks for that info, it looks like things may become a bit clearer tonight. Where were these photos, are they on Twitter?
    HI Don its on FB and in the Metro soap section so what do you make of this Fallout ? i think its from Joe Tate when Rob`s rips up the paperwork in front of him yeah these wording of spoliers always saying all sorts and mean the opposite yeah

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (06-04-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (06-04-2018), Sug-din (06-04-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    HI Don its on FB and in the Metro soap section so what do you make of this Fallout ? i think its from Joe Tate when Rob`s rips up the paperwork in front of him yeah these wording of spoliers always saying all sorts and mean the opposite yeah
    Hi Matty - thanks I’ve read them now. I think you’re right the fallout is probably because of Robert tearing up the paperwork and Joe finding out whose name is on the ownership on The Mill. It looks like Joe hasn’t won everything he thought!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (06-04-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (06-04-2018)

evening robroners

well I'm not sure I'm that much wiser but seems robert sold home james but just tore up contract for the mill but it's not very clear

very bad writing

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (06-04-2018)

Sorry but I feel that was very poor writing from the storyliners there, as there was very little follow up and closure about The Mill situation and it still is as clear as mud as to wether Robert actually has proper ownership of the Mill or if Aaron was just going along with it.

I was a bit confused by Robert saying he was all over the place after the crash and that’s why he took Seb - I thought the whole thing was that he had him in the car and that was how the crash happened. I know I’m probably picking this up completely the wrong way but I got the impression that Robert was just about taking responsibility for the crash. I probably sound really thick saying all this but I’m a bit bemused by that scene with Robert and Rebecca - the timings of how events happened seemed all out to me.

Joe is turning more and more smug and unlikeable in every episode - I do hope he gets put in his place soon.

I hope there’s still something going to come out about Lachlan as I am getting an awful feeling that he & PD are going to be sticking around indefinetly. I do hope I’m wrong.

I feel that was very distasteful having more Borel action on the day of Ashley’s memorial - disrespectful to his memory as a loved character.

Pleased to see Jimmy standing by Robert.

Didn’t particularly like tonight’s episodes as all scenes seemed a bit incomplete.

At least our boys looked good, which is always a bonus.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (06-04-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (06-04-2018)

Sorry but I feel that was very poor writing from the storyliners there, as there was very little follow up and closure about The Mill situation and it still is as clear as mud as to wether Robert actually has proper ownership of the Mill or if Aaron was just going along with it.

I was a bit confused by Robert saying he was all over the place after the crash and that’s why he took Seb - I thought the whole thing was that he had him in the car and that was how the crash happened. I know I’m probably picking this up completely the wrong way but I got the impression that Robert was just about taking responsibility for the crash. I probably sound really thick saying all this but I’m a bit bemused by that scene with Robert and Rebecca - the timings of how events happened seemed all out to me.

Joe is turning more and more smug and unlikeable in every episode - I do hope he gets put in his place soon.

I hope there’s still something going to come out about Lachlan as I am getting an awful feeling that he & PD are going to be sticking around indefinetly. I do hope I’m wrong.

I feel that was very distasteful having more Borel action on the day of Ashley’s memorial - disrespectful to his memory as a loved character.

Pleased to see Jimmy standing by Robert.

Didn’t particularly like tonight’s episodes as all scenes seemed a bit incomplete.

At least our boys looked good, which is always a bonus.
    great post don

you summed it all well I still don't really understand about what has happened with the mill did Robert actually have any rights to it and does he now

Lachlan and Rebecca getting even more annoying now

I think maybe having different writers make it all disjointed

also there may be some deleted bits as ed seem to do that

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (06-04-2018), Sug-din (06-04-2018)

Too much of the one-dimensional Joe in tonight's episode. And far too much of the loathesome Borel, though I am enjoying Brenda freaking out Laurel

Too little explanation of last night's mess, though I'm beginning to think that they are talking about the spare flat at the Mill and not the main one.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (06-04-2018)

Wouldn't robron fans like there own show? So the rest of us can enjoy emmerdale stories about other people. I like Aaron/Robert but enough already

Just as a point of interest to anybody who happens to be passing by. This thread is titled Robert and Aaron Spoiler Thread - which if I’m not mistaken means our main topic of conversation will be Robert & Aaron (Robron).

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

dees1 (06-04-2018), EddyBee (06-04-2018)

Just as a point of interest to anybody who happens to be passing by. This thread is titled Robert and Aaron Spoiler Thread - which if I’m not mistaken means our main topic of conversation will be Robert & Aaron (Robron).
    Maybe it's not obvious enough

17. The Following User Says Thank You to dees1 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (06-04-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Too much of the one-dimensional Joe in tonight's episode. And far too much of the loathesome Borel, though I am enjoying Brenda freaking out Laurel

Too little explanation of last night's mess, though I'm beginning to think that they are talking about the spare flat at the Mill and not the main one.
    Joe does only seem to have one operating position, trying to be in control of everyone whatever it takes and this is becoming very boring, very quickly.

I was wondering that especially as Joe had said his agent had said it was a good investment. He wouldn’t have had access to Robrons so how would he know?

Thread Information