Page 834 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 3347347848248328338348358368448849341334 ... LastLast
Results 8,331 to 8,340 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    so who is syd working with or for
    Hi Micheal hes working for his family yeah what did you think of last post?. so Joe Tate wsnt involveld which in a way is good yeah all this Kidnap s/l sounds like it be all over by friday yeah and mybe this Rob spoiler saying Rob faces a fallout mybe that Rob argee to Syd`s demands and pay the £100,00 and thats the fallout with cain yeah it cant be a fallout with Aaron becuase he was inloved with beating Syd up yeah and by monday its back to Joe telling Rob about getting to do some work yeah he woulndt be back at work if Aaron still be held

2. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (04-04-2018)

it could be joe who is going to wisk him out of the country for a 'holiday' if does what he wants
    Hi Micheal - I’m actually confused what the point of this storyline is. Then again it doesn’t take much to do that.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (04-04-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Hi Matty - it wasn’t actually me that made that comment it was Micheal, but I agree with your comment. Don 🙂
    ah ok Don it my age getting to me lol all this Drama looks like it all sorted by Friday yeah mybe this fallout is with Cain yeah and mybe Rob pays up yeah and thats the fallout yeah i canit think of anything els yeah all 3 of them was involved beating Syd up yeah and going by Monday Joe tells Rob to some work yeah so im in a way im glad Joe wasnt inlvolevd i dont think its Joe Tate would do and syd told Aaron in wasnt Joe he done his own work yeah i really hope we get some lovely scenes when Rob gets aaron back and we get some hugs a kiss at least yeah and all i can say come on ED+IM can you please give our Robron a break and dont give them all this Drama all time so come on let us see them talk about getting married propely

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (04-04-2018), Sug-din (04-04-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Hi Micheal hes working for his family yeah what did you think of last post?. so Joe Tate wsnt involveld which in a way is good yeah all this Kidnap s/l sounds like it be all over by friday yeah and mybe this Rob spoiler saying Rob faces a fallout mybe that Rob argee to Syd`s demands and pay the £100,00 and thats the fallout with cain yeah it cant be a fallout with Aaron becuase he was inloved with beating Syd up yeah and by monday its back to Joe telling Rob about getting to do some work yeah he woulndt be back at work if Aaron still be held
    hi Matty

I didn't really know about the mcfarlaine story when aaron worked for them did you watch then?

anyway you right its only going to last this week cos Robert wouldn't be bothered about working if aaron was still in danger and I hate when things drag on for ages.

still don't really understand what aaron is doing with joe but I guess it will all be clear soon

hi Matty

I didn't really know about the mcfarlaine story when aaron worked for them did you watch then?

anyway you right its only going to last this week cos Robert wouldn't be bothered about working if aaron was still in danger and I hate when things drag on for ages.

still don't really understand what aaron is doing with joe but I guess it will all be clear soon
    Hi Micheal it was when Danny started yeah in 2008 and he worked for the macfalenes yeah as a runner for there drugs business yeah

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (04-04-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (04-04-2018), Sug-din (04-04-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    So they did rewrite the Prison Break then. I don’t understand how Syd thinks why anybody should pay for him being on the run as he wouldn’t be free if it wasn’t for them. This storyline is just ridiculous.

That stuff with PD is just stupid , what person is going to let somebody carry on working for them if they are going to insult their customers. No matter if a person has an injury or not it can only be used as an excuse for so long. This is just a joke and an insult to someone who has a injury such as that.

Really bored with this Borel stuff - every episode.

The only good thing tonight was seeing our boys.
    Totally agree with everything you say here.

The only good thing about Aaron's story line is that it keeps him and Robert on our TV screens. That is always good. The story itself does not make any sense. It's just silly.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (04-04-2018), Sug-din (04-04-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Totally agree with everything you say here.

The only good thing about Aaron's story line is that it keeps him and Robert on our TV screens. That is always good. The story itself does not make any sense. It's just silly.
    Thanks Eddy. I was wondering if it was just me, misunderstanding the storylines, pleased someone else sees it the same. 👍

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (04-04-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (04-04-2018)

it could be joe who is going to wisk him out of the country for a 'holiday' if does what he wants
    was thinking joe too

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    was thinking joe too
    I don't think it's Joe. I think it's more likely to perhaps be that Jason fellow. Could Jason and Syd be related?
    Last edited by EddyBee; 04-04-2018 at 21:13. Reason: spelling

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Paul_Robs (04-04-2018), Sug-din (04-04-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    I don't think it's Joe. I think it's more likely tp perhaps be that Jason fellow. Could Jason and Syd be related?
    Hi Eddy Aaron asked Syd about Joe and he said it wsnt him its defo the macfarles famliy working togther yeah well we defo get some lovely scenes when Rob resues Aaron thats or certain

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (04-04-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (04-04-2018), Paul_Robs (04-04-2018), Sug-din (04-04-2018)

Thread Information