Page 827 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 3277277778178258268278288298378779271327 ... LastLast
Results 8,261 to 8,270 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Spoiler:

Great to see them called husbands. I'm also pleased to see Aaron and Robert take the front page of the Sun's TV magazine cover when so much is going on elsewhere in Soapland, especially in Coronatioin Street

A lovely Easter surprise.
    Thanks Eddy. 🙂

That is special, especially the relationship status.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (30-03-2018)

don, eddie, matty, paul my lovely robron friends and everyone else

hope you all having nice relaxing weekend

funny I guess its different everywhere but in this country we don't normally say happy easter till sunday and that's when we get our eggs

we're catching up with you though cos pubs will be able to serve alcohol today for first time

going to watch last nite eps now so will pop back later

thanx for all the spoilers

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (30-03-2018), Sug-din (30-03-2018)

What's next? Spoilers from the Metro newspaper.

Who discovers a shocking secret about their on/off lover leading to a deadly showdown that changes everything?
    Which teenager faces a fight for their life after a terrifying attack?
    Who is tempted by an old addiction after a row with their lover tips them over the edge?
    Who makes excited preparations for a celebrity guest – and is everything set to go badly wrong?Who spots some worrying signs that something sinister is happening to a friend – and have they got the wrong end of the stick?

I'm certain that there's no Robron there. Any Emmerdale?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (30-03-2018)

Video previews for next week.

The ones for April 2nd and April 4th feature Robert and Aaron respectively. They have not yet been put on the main ITV Emmerdale site, but they can be found on a fan's Twitter account.

Click here to find them.

Just scroll down the page a little.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

What's next? Spoilers from the Metro newspaper.

Who discovers a shocking secret about their on/off lover leading to a deadly showdown that changes everything?
    Which teenager faces a fight for their life after a terrifying attack?
    Who is tempted by an old addiction after a row with their lover tips them over the edge?
    Who makes excited preparations for a celebrity guest – and is everything set to go badly wrong?Who spots some worrying signs that something sinister is happening to a friend – and have they got the wrong end of the stick?

I'm certain that there's no Robron there. Any Emmerdale?
    Thanks Eddy. Can’t think of any of these that could apply to Emmerdale.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (30-03-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (30-03-2018)

Video previews for next week.

The ones for April 2nd and April 4th feature Robert and Aaron respectively. They have not yet been put on the main ITV Emmerdale site, but they can be found on a fan's Twitter account.

Click here to find them.

Just scroll down the page a little.

Thanks for link.

That transfer deal was all set up very quickly - maybe things aren’t quite what they seem and Robert maybe knows more than he’s letting on. Hopefully.

If it is all legit I dislike the arrogant Joe even more and don’t think there was really any need for the smug look on Noah’s face too.

So Syd Macfarlane just happens to turn up with no connection to anything else that’s going on - that is rather random.

Next week looks as though it’s going to be pretty interesting.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (30-03-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (30-03-2018)

I'm pretty sure that there is a lot going on that we are unaware of.

For example, we know that Seth McFarlane did not see Aaron when he escaped from the prison van with Adam. So how does he find out it was Aaron? Unless Emmerdale are now going to change the story and say that he was seen? Or, is Robert putting on a show for Joe and Noah in that video clip? It's just that we know that Robert telephones the police and has Joe arrested for stealing the lorry. I think that Joe has been tricked by Robert and Jimmy into handing over money and not really buying anything.

This all leads me to believe that Joe is somehow involved in the kidnap of Aaron. He is doing it in order to try to get his money back. Whatever it is, I'm looking forward to it.
    Last edited by EddyBee; 30-03-2018 at 18:41. Reason: mistake

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (30-03-2018), Paul_Robs (30-03-2018), Sug-din (30-03-2018)

I'm pretty sure that there is a lot going on that we are unaware of.

For example, we know that Seth McFarlane did not see Aaron when he escaped from the prison van with Aaron. So how does he find out it was Aaron? Unless Emmerdale are now going to change the story and say that he was seen? Or, is Robert putting on a show for show for Joe and Noah in that video clip? It's just that we know that Robert telephones the police and has Joe arrested for stealing the lorry. I think that Joe has been tricked by Robert and Jimmy into handing over money and not really buying anything.

This all leads me to believe that Joe is somehow involved in the kidnap of Aaron. He is doing it in order to try to get his money back. Whatever it is, I'm looking forward to it.
    The good thing about these storylines is that it’s not predicable and obvious what is going on, which makes for interesting viewing.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (30-03-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (30-03-2018), Paul_Robs (30-03-2018)

hey guyz thanx for all the new spoilers linkys and previews and bonus of danny in lycra

looks like it going to be great with all that's coming up

prob seems odd to people who live in big cities that people just walk into each others houses but in a village it happens certainly in the day

I think that monday might make more sense like whether robert is actually really as shocked as he seems

maybe eddie knows more?

maybe its that jimmy has second thoughts about selling his share and tells robert so then they both agree to set joe up and robert get the police involved and so then joe gets back at robert again by involving syd with aaron who means to kidnap seb but takes aaron instead so robert then involves cain in rescuing aaron safely

do you think it could be anything like that?

its done my brain in just thinking it lol still robron caring and looking out for each other will be great

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (30-03-2018), Sug-din (30-03-2018)

Firstly sex talk from Brenda was a bit cringey and unnecessary.

I may be totally wrong but I feel that maybe this Jimmy selling his shares to Joe isn’t as it looks - I’d like to think that Robert & Jimmy have cooked this up between them.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Thread Information