Page 824 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 3247247748148228238248258268348749241324 ... LastLast
Results 8,231 to 8,240 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Wish robron had a show of their own so we could just enjoy emmerdale instead of every episode being about them or someone related to them ruining emmerdale

Week 15 Press Office Spoilers.

9th - Bob and Laurel fear that the truth is out, Tracy gets some unexpected support, and Bernice and Nicola make a discovery.

10th - Charity confronts her past, Jimmy's lies catch up with him, and Laurel faces the consequences.

11th - Vanessa takes matters into her own hands, Jimmy buries his head in the sand, and Ross grows desperate.

12th (7pm) - Ross will not back down, Chas is at breaking point, and is it all over for Vanessa and Charity?

12th (8pm) - Rhona fears for her life, Megan makes a confrontation, and Paddy tries to make things right.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (28-03-2018), Sug-din (28-03-2018)

Confusion Alert!!

Robert had left Seb with Vic & PD and then in the next scene PD is working behind the bar.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (28-03-2018)

Week 15 Press Office Spoilers. Friday added.

9th - Bob and Laurel fear that the truth is out, Tracy gets some unexpected support, and Bernice and Nicola make a discovery.

10th - Charity confronts her past, Jimmy's lies catch up with him, and Laurel faces the consequences.

11th - Vanessa takes matters into her own hands, Jimmy buries his head in the sand, and Ross grows desperate.

12th (7pm) - Ross will not back down, Chas is at breaking point, and is it all over for Vanessa and Charity?

12th (8pm) - Rhona fears for her life, Megan makes a confrontation, and Paddy tries to make things right.

13th - Chas makes a choice, Aaron and Liv prepare for Liv's day in court, and Rhona tries to lend a hand.
    Last edited by EddyBee; 28-03-2018 at 19:14.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

I know this is biased on my part but if anyone else had been defending Ross I would have been on their side but it’s too little too late for PD to try and be nice and I’m sorry to make me an even worse person I don’t care that she’s just been thumped.

I really don’t think it was necessary to have that scene were those girls were making a fool of Ross - it does not give a good impression for anybody who has a disfigurement - it’s not a subject for the programme to use for a comedy element - I find that a bit distasteful.

The boys being cheeky with Jimmy and giving everything up for the day to take their Liv to the airport as a family was a lovely thing to see.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (28-03-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (28-03-2018)

Rebecca's punch in the face and nose bleed.

Are we supposed to finally start liking her? Sorry Emmerdale, you are going to have to try a lot harder than that. And you will still fail.

(For the first time ever, even I have to admit that Rebecca was doing the right thing defending Ross against those bitches, but I don't care. I just hate her.)
    Last edited by EddyBee; 28-03-2018 at 19:38.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    I know this is biased on my part but if anyone else had been defending Ross I would have been on their side but it’s too little too late for PD to try and be nice and I’m sorry to make me an even worse person I don’t care that she’s just been thumped.

I really don’t think it was necessary to have that scene were those girls were making a fool of Ross - it does not give a good impression for anybody who has a disfigurement - it’s not a subject for the programme to use for a comedy element - I find that a bit distasteful.

The boys being cheeky with Jimmy and giving everything up for the day to take their Liv to the airport as a family was a lovely thing to see.
    BIB - I totally agree here.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post

hi don

suppose it was was just to give Ross a reason to drive off but I felt really sorry for him it was just so cruel

as for Rebecca getting hit I can't really see where that's going

agree about the family scene with the boyz and also Robert telling Jimmy what for but presumably Joe can still see all that at the moment

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (28-03-2018), Sug-din (28-03-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Rebecca's punch in the face and nose bleed.

Are we supposed to finally start liking her? Sorry Emmerdale, you are going to have to try a lot harder than that. And you will still fail.

(For the first time ever, even I have to admit that Rebecca was doing the right thing defending Ross against those bitches, but I don't care. I just hate her.)

thanx for all the spoilers eddie

agree about Rebecca and I thought it might even knock her memory back

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (28-03-2018)

Least her and Robert have seb so glad hopefully he will help her with the Lachlan problem in the next few weeks

Thread Information