Page 823 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 3237237738138218228238248258338739231323 ... LastLast
Results 8,221 to 8,230 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    eddie and don thanx for the spoilers and linkys

im looking forward to all the drama cos we know the guyz will come out fine in the end and robert working with cain to help aaron will be interesting

so it might be joe that set it up or it might be syd on his own although not sure he would have that much about him tbh

i wonder if this turns out that maybe robert and joe call a truce and maybe work together on stuff, for a while anyway

graham's story was interesting as well so him telling debbie all that is prob a marker for something more later later
    Morning Micheal

The scenes coming up will be great I’m sure.

It will be interesting to see how this Syd stuff plays out - it does make me wonder a bit though as far as I was aware Syd never saw Aaron during the van break out and he wouldn’t have been able to escape either if they hadn’t helped so surely it was to his advantage. No doubt it will all be rewritten to suit - whatever happens it’s great to see the boys sorting out trouble together and the cause of it having nothing to do with a break up in their relationship.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (27-03-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (27-03-2018)

Hi fellow Robroners it beats me why have all this Drama with our Robron all the time? with all that rubbish s/l last year and now at last we had that awesome reunion ep with the love for each other and what do ED+IM do lets get AARON kidnapped and nearly dies only for our ROB resuse him again like Rob did in SSW 2016 when he saves him from the car well, at least we will get some awesome secenes from both Danny+Ryan yeah and when Rob resues Aaron we will get some emontional scenes to but pleases ED+IM after this can you let our Robron finally have a little more happieness other then just a few weeks yeah and let us have some lovely scenes when they prepare fro there wedding yeah matty

4. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (27-03-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Hi fellow Robroners it beats me why have all this Drama with our Robron all the time? with all that rubbish s/l last year and now at last we had that awesome reunion ep with the love for each other and what do ED+IM do lets get AARON kidnapped and nearly dies only for our ROB resuse him again like Rob did in SSW 2016 when he saves him from the car well, at least we will get some awesome secenes from both Danny+Ryan yeah and when Rob resues Aaron we will get some emontional scenes to but pleases ED+IM after this can you let our Robron finally have a little more happieness other then just a few weeks yeah and let us have some lovely scenes when they prepare fro there wedding yeah matty
    hi matty

yea agree it would be nice to have some gentle lovely scenes but maybe when this kidnap sl is over it will be the thing that gets to them to realise that they want to get properly married

we know the wedding is in the summer and its spring now (supposedly) so there must be something that makes them decide its time to wait no more

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (27-03-2018), Sug-din (27-03-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Hi Matty

It would be great if they would let the boys have more than just a week or so before they pile more drama on them - hopefully this latest thing will be the last for a while and they’ll get some lovely romantic scenes when they reunite after the kidnapping and build up to them organsining the wedding. At least we know that anything that gets in their way now they do it as a couple.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (27-03-2018)

Way too much Tracy & David tonight. Hope Tracy doesn’t back down on what she said.

The acting from Mike Parr is very convincing. You can feel his pain.

Can’t get interested in Charity & Vanessa, sorry.

It’s definetly not the same without our boys and their on screen chemistry and acting ability.

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Way too much Tracy & David tonight. Hope Tracy doesn’t back down on what she said.

The acting from Mike Parr is very convincing. You can feel his pain.

Can’t get interested in Charity & Vanessa, sorry.

It’s definetly not the same without our boys and their on screen chemistry and acting ability.
    just caught up and yea pretty boring ep with no robron

can't get excited about vanessa and charity

feel sorry for tracey but also cant really get that interested with her and david

agree about mike think he may be up for best actor but don't want him to take it from our two

are the guyz back tomorrow?

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (27-03-2018), Sug-din (27-03-2018)

just caught up and yea pretty boring ep with no robron

can't get excited about vanessa and charity

feel sorry for tracey but also cant really get that interested with her and david

agree about mike think he may be up for best actor but don't want him to take it from our two

are the guyz back tomorrow?
    I think the boys are both on for the rest of the week now.

Tracy to David ... 'You were never worthy for me.'

Well said, Tracy.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (27-03-2018), Sug-din (27-03-2018)

I like this thread cos you can say your views without people jumping on you

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (28-03-2018), Paul_Robs (27-03-2018), Sug-din (27-03-2018)

I like this thread cos you can say your views without people jumping on you
    Agreed.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (28-03-2018), Paul_Robs (27-03-2018), Sug-din (27-03-2018)

Thread Information