Page 82 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 32728081828384921321825821082 ... LastLast

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    The other place is moaning about Robert and this present for Aaron's Birthday, I have lost the plot on what is actually going to happen 4/5 January if Kirsten is around can you elaborate a little within what us allowed?
    I may be completely wrong here but I've seen quite a lot of spoiler lines online today - more than what we expected before 23 Dec date we were told and I must admit to being a bit suspicious of some of them as they appear to be from people who've not been mentioned or relied upon before. They do give a lot of info that we don't normally get that far in advance.

Lets wait and see how things go it will be interesting.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (12-12-2016)

Lets wait and see how things go it will be interesting.
    hi thats what i think to and i think we could get somthing lovely you know hoe ED like to suprise us yeah and yes the shown us that delated jiss from xmas day but why shows us that if they not in it? i think we get another robron scene and a kiss we do yeah i think we get a new years kiss and defo another one on Aaron`s birthday i think Rob will give aaron lovely Birthday surprise that holiday the didnt have of mybe a date for the wedding x

5. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (12-12-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    hi thats what i think to and i think we could get somthing lovely you know hoe ED like to suprise us yeah and yes the shown us that delated jiss from xmas day but why shows us that if they not in it? i think we get another robron scene and a kiss we do yeah i think we get a new years kiss and defo another one on Aaron`s birthday i think Rob will give aaron lovely Birthday surprise that holiday the didnt have of mybe a date for the wedding x
    Yes its just a shame the Birthday and Holiday is surrounded by angst for Aaron but it gives Robron some good scenes.

Yes its just a shame the Birthday and Holiday is surrounded by angst for Aaron but it gives Robron some good scenes.
    It would be good if for once there could be plans for a holiday (if that's what is) without there being something put there to put a bit of a dampener on it! But at least it means we see more of them!

Hello its taken me awhile to get on here but I think its nice and positive unlike some other places. Unashamed robron shipper me

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    Hello its taken me awhile to get on here but I think its nice and positive unlike some other places. Unashamed robron shipper me
    Welcome aboard - we've upgraded to a plane on here I think!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (16-12-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    Yo Micheal

Welcome to the positive place. I think the other place could be turning negative in coming weeks. Myself, I can't wait

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Welcome aboard - we've upgraded to a plane on here I think!
    Yep, a private jet with fluffy seats and all first class. It can leave a bus for dust

Quote Originally Posted by dees1 View Post
    Yep, a private jet with fluffy seats and all first class. It can leave a bus for dust
    I've stocked up on the wine and as we've upgraded I've got champagne too!!🍾

Thread Information