Page 805 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 3057057557958038048058068078158559051305 ... LastLast
Results 8,041 to 8,050 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Some lovely Roblivion + Seb Family scenes. Shame it will be all ripped apart when it comes out Robert isn’t the Dad.

Am I an awful person because I think Debbie deserves everything Joe is throwing at her, until he starts manipulating her to get anything against Robert and his family.

Bernice was more than annoying, even when Gabby has confessed to something she still blames someone else for her wrong doings.

Didn’t expect Liv to blurt it out quite like that.

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Debbie is coming across as one of the coldest hearted characters to have ever resided in Emmerdale.

She keeps coming out with ‘what about my kids?’ whenever anybody threatens her with something. Did she ever think about them when she did her countless amount of bad things?

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (15-03-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (16-03-2018)

I really enjoyed the first episode with all the various Robron family scenes. The 2nd episode bored me, far too much Debbie in it.

Are we supposed to believe that Joe really is in love with her? What's going on there? It all seems very ridiculous to me.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (16-03-2018), Sug-din (15-03-2018)

I felt there was too much Debbie & Joe in the second episode and that set up is hardly a healthy basis for a ‘relationship’.

I’m afraid I’m not really feeling the Paddy & Chas baby thing - it all seems a bit rushed.

Not sure how to feel about this Liv drug thing - I still don’t think that she should take 100% of the blame for the Whole incident.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (15-03-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (16-03-2018)

Nice scene's with Chas,Aaron tonight,

What’s next? spoilers from Metro:

Whose past catches up with them in a big way, leading them to make a huge confession?

Who intervenes in someone’s romantic gesture in order to sabotage it – only for their plan to spectacularly backfire?
    Who is left in a panic when someone they love is taken hostage?
    Who comes face to face with someone from their past – who instantly upsets them when they set eyes on someone they are close to?
    Who ends up in hospital after suffering a nasty injury – and what are the surprising consequences?

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (16-03-2018), Sug-din (16-03-2018)

What’s next? spoilers from Metro:

Whose past catches up with them in a big way, leading them to make a huge confession?

Who intervenes in someone’s romantic gesture in order to sabotage it – only for their plan to spectacularly backfire?
    Who is left in a panic when someone they love is taken hostage?
    Who comes face to face with someone from their past – who instantly upsets them when they set eyes on someone they are close to?
    Who ends up in hospital after suffering a nasty injury – and what are the surprising consequences?
    I'm guessing that the 1st or 3rd one could be Aaron related.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (16-03-2018), Sug-din (16-03-2018)

I'm guessing that the 1st or 3rd one could be Aaron related.
    I’m never very sure which one affects who but maybe 4 could be Aaron also!

afternoon robroners caught up with last nite

loved the scenes with robron and the one with the family coming in from the shops loved Aaron's look at Liv in the hospital

fraid much of the rest was a bit boring for me

something about debbie and joe not right so prob gonna be another twist

not sure ed need another baby and not sure Chas's one will survive which might be the point of it as her and paddy now want one

I don't think the Liv sl is going to turn out so bad and certainly not prison

on a shallow note love that New York skyline thing in hf kitchen which never I noticed before

and who was the guy getting changed in the background at the factory as whatever Jai and the rest were talking about was so boring I was even paying attention to them
    Last edited by Fhionnuisce2; 16-03-2018 at 14:30.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (16-03-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    afternoon robroners caught up with last nite

loved the scenes with robron and the one with the family coming in from the shops loved Aaron's look at Liv in the hospital

fraid much of the rest was a bit boring for me

something about debbie and joe not right so prob gonna be another twist

not sure ed need another baby and not sure Chas's one will survive which might be the point of it as her and paddy now want one

I don't think the Liv sl is going to turn out so bad and certainly not prison

on a shallow note love that New York skyline thing in hf kitchen which never I noticed before

and who was the guy getting changed in the background at the factory as whatever Jai and the rest were talking about was so boring I was even paying attention to them

Afternoon Micheal
    I agree with your comments and your right apart from the Robron bits it was a bit boring.

You were more observant than me with that guy at the factory - I can’t even remember anything about the scene.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (16-03-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (16-03-2018)

Thread Information