Page 804 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 3047047547948028038048058068148549041304 ... LastLast
Results 8,031 to 8,040 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    hi matty

I seen that now and like don says I think he maybe means that he would like a break from heavy sls and maybe some nice cosy domestic ones where the only drama is who is making the toast

anyway i think those magazines often jazz stuff up like saying "aaron faces danger" will be nothing more than he knocks his hand

btw is it tonite that liv confesses to aron/robert
    Hi Micheal👋

My guide on the tv says that in the second episode ‘Aaron is stunned by a revelation’ so I would say from that he definetly finds something out!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (15-03-2018)

Isn't that to do with Liv,Chas? I hope Ryan dosent take a break from show as I like him and Danny just not as a couple, unfortunately the obsession with robron by this producer, has out alot of people off

Spoiler.

28th March - Robert piles the pressure on Jimmy.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (15-03-2018), Sug-din (15-03-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Hi Micheal👋

My guide on the tv says that in the second episode ‘Aaron is stunned by a revelation’ so I would say from that he definetly finds something out!
    thanx don

I won't see tonites eps till later and maybe just as well if its dramatic as on tuesday I think we got them a bit before yous and I was posting things in another place before they happened (annoyed with a certain pd) and i think people there got confused

in fact we even had to change channels for the second ep and it go all a bit complicated for a simple country boy like me

thanx don

I won't see tonites eps till later and maybe just as well if its dramatic as on tuesday I think we got them a bit before yous and I was posting things in another place before they happened (annoyed with a certain pd) and i think people there got confused

in fact we even had to change channels for the second ep and it go all a bit complicated for a simple country boy like me
    You’re welcome. 👍

Not sure if I’ll see both episodes live depends if I go out or not. Even if it is a bit dramatic at least there won’t be any of that person in the scenes as far as we know so it will be bearable.

That must get confusing having to do that during a broadcast. I’m sure you are not simple at all. After all you come on here with all of us and we aren’t.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (15-03-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Spoiler.

28th March - Robert piles the pressure on Jimmy.
    thanks eddie

do you think this robert finding out what joe is doing and getting jimmy to help him instead or is it too early for that?

btw not sure what we do with darren's spoilers on here but there is an interesting one on another thread which I know you've seen

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (15-03-2018)

thanks eddie

do you think this robert finding out what joe is doing and getting jimmy to help him instead or is it too early for that?

btw not sure what we do with darren's spoilers on here but there is an interesting one on another thread which I know you've seen
    I think that Robert will get Jimmy to help in his campaign against Joe. In week 13 we know that Robert tries to trick Joe with a fake haulage contract. However, Joe may be aware of what Robert is up to and Jimmy double crossing him as he will see it all on the secret video link he has set up.

As for the posting of Darren's latest spoilers, I don't see why we shouldn't do it as this is a spoiler thread. In fact I am about to do it. Please add anything on that I forget about.
    Last edited by EddyBee; 15-03-2018 at 18:15.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (15-03-2018)

Week 14 Spoilers.

These are unofficial spoilers posted by Eastieoaks/Darren.

Aaron is blackmailed for £100,000.

Sebastian is kidnapped.

It looks like the 2 incidents are connected.

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Week 14 Spoilers.

These are unofficial spoilers posted by Eastieoaks/Darren.

Aaron is blackmailed for £100,000.

Sebastian is kidnapped.

It looks like the 2 incidents are connected.
    That all sounds very sinister. Hopefully it won’t play out as dark as it appears. So much for getting some lighter stories.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (15-03-2018)

Debbie is coming across as one of the coldest hearted characters to have ever resided in Emmerdale.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (15-03-2018)

Thread Information