Page 803 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 3037037537938018028038048058138539031303 ... LastLast
Results 8,021 to 8,030 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Emmerdale responds to fan criticism after Robert Sugden and Rebecca White baby twist storyline slammed by viewers

Story here, Evening Standard, 14/03/18.

(Robert looks so very good in those jeans.)
    Last edited by EddyBee; 14-03-2018 at 18:35.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (14-03-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Emmerdale responds to fan criticism after Robert Sugden and Rebecca White baby twist storyline slammed by viewers

sure does

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (14-03-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post

In - Out - Whatever!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (14-03-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (14-03-2018)

I realise this is controversial but honestly I don’t think Liv should be feeling guilty letting Gabby taking the blame for the drug - Gabby was the one who stole it, Gabby was the one who had the intention of putting it in Dazs drink if she hadn’t got way laid and Liv only did it from pressure from Gabby. After all look at all the horrible things Gabby has done to Liv in the past and got away with it.

Ross’s scars do seem to be fading rather quickly.

Didn’t really see the point of the Dance Session.

It was great to see Aaron and even the scenes with Seb were ok. It seems to be accepted by everyone, suddenly, that Robron have the baby all the time now.

Sorry, but I did enjoy this episode much more because PD wasn’t there.

It would have been even better if we’d had the full Roblivion Family but at least we’ve got that for the rest of the week.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (14-03-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    I realise this is controversial but honestly I don’t think Liv should be feeling guilty letting Gabby taking the blame for the drug - Gabby was the one who stole it, Gabby was the one who had the intention of putting it in Dazs drink if she hadn’t got way laid and Liv only did it from pressure from Gabby. After all look at all the horrible things Gabby has done to Liv in the past and got away with it.

Ross’s scars do seem to be fading rather quickly.

Didn’t really see the point of the Dance Session.

It was great to see Aaron and even the scenes with Seb were ok. It seems to be accepted by everyone, suddenly, that Robron have the baby all the time now.

Sorry, but I did enjoy this episode much more because PD wasn’t there.

It would have been even better if we’d had the full Roblivion Family but at least we’ve got that for the rest of the week.
    hi don agree with all this

don't think Liv should be taking the blame and I don't really understand whats being said about her not coping in prison ???

much better when no Rebecca

I really hope that when liv does explain its to Robert and aaron together but if it happens she has to tell one of them first maybe its Robert and he then immediately aaron bringing them all close together
    Last edited by Fhionnuisce2; 14-03-2018 at 20:27.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (14-03-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    hi don agree with all this

don think Liv should be taking the blame and I don't really understand whats being said about her not coping in prison ???

much better when no Rebecca

I really hope that when liv does explain its to Robert and aaron together but if it happens she has to tell one of them first maybe its Robert and he then immediately aaron bringing them all close together

Hi Micheal - Thanks.

I’m not sure about this prison stuff either - I didn’t know it was certain already that she was going to prison. It does seem rather severe.

I also would like to see her tell them both together but maybe this is the catalyst to get her trusting Robert again if she feels she can tell him first and he supports her telling Aaron.

Whatever happens I do hope that Gabby doesn’t get away without any form of punishment as the intention to do harm to someone was in her mind from the start.

It will be good to see them pulling together as a family unit.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (14-03-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (14-03-2018)

Morning fellow Robroners just read a very good arcticle on the OK online and Our Ryan saying about he would like a small break from playing Robert for a bit but reading on through he says its going a bit busy for a bit with the Liv S/L and Aaron`s s/l coming up and the wedding in the summer but mybe after the wedding both Danny+Ryan could take a small break away whats your thoughts on have a look and let me know what you think? my fellow Robroners matty

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (15-03-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (15-03-2018), Sug-din (15-03-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Morning fellow Robroners just read a very good arcticle on the OK online and Our Ryan saying about he would like a small break from playing Robert for a bit but reading on through he says its going a bit busy for a bit with the Liv S/L and Aaron`s s/l coming up and the wedding in the summer but mybe after the wedding both Danny+Ryan could take a small break away whats your thoughts on have a look and let me know what you think? my fellow Robroners matty
    Morning Matty

I saw that article too. I was a bit concerned at first but I hope that what it means is that he wants a break from the heavy work load of playing Robert as he has been very busy and involved in a lot of storylines since he joined and maybe wants to take a bit of a back seat. As you say though it does say that there are a lot of Robron stories coming up so it may not be for a while yet. After the wedding would be an ideal time as it would not be unusual for a couple to go on a longer holiday break after that.

As long as it doesn’t lead to Robron splitting up for good and going their separate ways, they can have as many breaks away as they like.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (15-03-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Morning Matty

I saw that article too. I was a bit concerned at first but I hope that what it means is that he wants a break from the heavy work load of playing Robert as he has been very busy and involved in a lot of storylines since he joined and maybe wants to take a bit of a back seat. As you say though it does say that there are a lot of Robron stories coming up so it may not be for a while yet. After the wedding would be an ideal time as it would not be unusual for a couple to go on a longer holiday break after that.

As long as it doesn’t lead to Robron splitting up for good and going their separate ways, they can have as many breaks away as they like.
    Hi Don even after Robron got back togther both Danny+Ryan said in interviews that Robron are togther and will be be a couple and sort anything out togther and of course the wedding to look forward to in the summer i think when thats all done i say both will have a break only a small one yeah Ryan only said he would like yeah x matty so its looks like we are having some great Robron momments over the few months good Drama and romantic stuff to like planning the wedding

18. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (15-03-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    hi matty

I seen that now and like don says I think he maybe means that he would like a break from heavy sls and maybe some nice cosy domestic ones where the only drama is who is making the toast

anyway i think those magazines often jazz stuff up like saying "aaron faces danger" will be nothing more than he knocks his hand

btw is it tonite that liv confesses to aron/robert

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (15-03-2018), Sug-din (15-03-2018)

Thread Information