Page 802 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 3027027527928008018028038048128529021302 ... LastLast
Results 8,011 to 8,020 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Emmerdale Twitter asks ... Is Rebecca making the right decisions for Seb?

Here's a selection of replies:

- Well done you have got the LGBT couple to have a baby through the walking womb. Homophobic, biphobic and misogynistic. Those that came up with this should be utterly ashamed.

- Aliens came up with this story

- Biphobic,mysogonistic and completely disregard fans.Well done http://Emmerdale.You should have used Robron in a more progressive sl.

- What a bunch of crap...she could hire a nanny/help she has enough money. They should have had the decency to kill her off and spare the audience this farce.

- Rebecca was great tonight had me in tears surely her luck changes will uncle Henry in New Zealand come good

- No, let Rebecca get well somehow and take Seb and move away OR Ross is the dad story and then give #Robron that surrogacy storyline they deserve because this is honestly kinda offending to an LGBT+ couple.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (13-03-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Emmerdale Twitter asks ... Is Rebecca making the right decisions for Seb?

Here's a selection of replies:

- Well done you have got the LGBT couple to have a baby through the walking womb. Homophobic, biphobic and misogynistic. Those that came up with this should be utterly ashamed.

- Aliens came up with this story

- Biphobic,mysogonistic and completely disregard fans.Well done http://Emmerdale.You should have used Robron in a more progressive sl.

- What a bunch of crap...she could hire a nanny/help she has enough money. They should have had the decency to kill her off and spare the audience this farce.

- Rebecca was great tonight had me in tears surely her luck changes will uncle Henry in New Zealand come good

- No, let Rebecca get well somehow and take Seb and move away OR Ross is the dad story and then give #Robron that surrogacy storyline they deserve because this is honestly kinda offending to an LGBT+ couple.

This storyline has never really worked in their favour has it?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (14-03-2018), indigodance (14-03-2018)

So pleased emmerdale is being criticized for this story, robron more boreathom

6. The Following User Says Thank You to heydrich39 For This Useful Post:

indigodance (14-03-2018)

And there is me thinking I was the only one who thought this was crap

I have gay friends and gay relatives and they think it's crap ... to follow on the crappynesss now Liv is being even more crap following gabbys every lead ...

Quote Originally Posted by heydrich39 View Post
    So pleased emmerdale is being criticized for this story, robron more boreathom
    its not the robron element but rebecca and I agree with you 100% she is utterly boring with an unrealistic sl and the sooner she is gone the better

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (14-03-2018), Sug-din (14-03-2018)

Hi Fellow Robroners of Topic who used to watch Tresure Hunt in the 80`s with Anneka Rice? and that lovely catchy theme tune ? and what was your Fav ep? mine was the ep when they went to the JCB Factory and al the workers hand done a dance to the theme tune that was funny lol

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (14-03-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (14-03-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Hi Fellow Robroners of Topic who used to watch Tresure Hunt in the 80`s with Anneka Rice? and that lovely catchy theme tune ? and what was your Fav ep? mine was the ep when they went to the JCB Factory and al the workers hand done a dance to the theme tune that was funny lol
    Hi Matty - I remember that programme it was good and entertaining but you are better than me I can’t remember specific episodes. I’ll have to see if there’s any copies on line somewhere.

Only Aaron on tonight I think - but the two of them on for the rest of the week.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Hi Matty - I remember that programme it was good and entertaining but you are better than me I can’t remember specific episodes. I’ll have to see if there’s any copies on line somewhere.

Only Aaron on tonight I think - but the two of them on for the rest of the week.
    i think you right only Aaron+LIv and tommorw we have both Robron and liv at the Mill i just go on You-Tube they are all on there and some really old eps of Emmerdale to and some when it was Emmerdale Farm i watching a ep earlier when Jack Sudgen died in 2009 and Annie sudgen came back for his funneral

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (14-03-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (14-03-2018), Sug-din (14-03-2018)

i think you right only Aaron+LIv and tommorw we have both Robron and liv at the Mill i just go on You-Tube they are all on there and some really old eps of Emmerdale to and some when it was Emmerdale Farm i watching a ep earlier when Jack Sudgen died in 2009 and Annie sudgen came back for his funneral
    I’ll take as many appearances of the boys as they’ll give us. Don’t think we’ll see any more of PD either this week which is a bonus.

I’ll have a look for old episodes on you tube as you’ve seen them on there. 👍

I do believe the actress who played Annie Sugden is still alive and she’s in her late 90’s in age. Must have been the Yorkshire air.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

I just about remember it but I never watched it.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (14-03-2018)

Thread Information