Page 797 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 2976977477877957967977987998078478971297 ... LastLast
Results 7,961 to 7,970 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Spoiler for 23/03/18.

Liv battles with temptation, Liv endures a day in court, Priya provokes a furious reaction.
    thanx eddie that's interesting cos I thought that gabby takes the blame for the lisa thing like to make up for what she did but i get confused with real spoilers and what people think will happen

still I suppose she could be a witness or it might be abut something else

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (10-03-2018)

Spoiler for 23/03/18.

Liv battles with temptation, Liv endures a day in court, Priya provokes a furious reaction.
    nothing new there then

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (10-03-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    thanx eddie that's interesting cos I thought that gabby takes the blame for the lisa thing like to make up for what she did but i get confused with real spoilers and what people think will happen

still I suppose she could be a witness or it might be abut something else
    As I understand it, Gabby does take the blame. However, Liv feels very guilty. Then, a few days later, she confesses to also having been involved in the poisoning incident.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (10-03-2018), Sug-din (10-03-2018)

As I understand it, Gabby does take the blame. However, Liv feels very guilty. Then, a few days later, she confesses to also having been involved in the poisoning incident.
    thanx for explaining that

more troubles for aaron then but at least he will be facing it together with robert so I hope we see them dealing with it all as a family

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (10-03-2018)

Good Evening Everyone👋

Hope everyone is having a good weekend. 🙂

Been a bit busy with real life today so not had time to come on here much. Thanks for the update on Liv story.

A fair bit of the boys next week which is always good.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend folks. 👍

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (11-03-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (11-03-2018)

Omg someone on tumblr just used a hashtag “anti seb”. He’s a baby. Omg someone of y’all are extra, no offence

Quote Originally Posted by olivia1896 View Post
    Omg someone on tumblr just used a hashtag “anti seb”. He’s a baby. Omg someone of y’all are extra, no offence
    The fact that some silly person has made a silly comment on another site has got nothing to do with the rest of us on this site, Robron fans and non-Robron fans. So, I'm at a loss as to what point you are trying to make, other than that the very silly person that you are quoting has successfully trolled you into reacting.

No sensible Emmerdale fans hate baby-Seb or any other baby in the soap. Some may feel that they do not want Robron to have a baby live with them, whilst others may believe that Seb is Ross' child and so on. But, that sort of thing is what soapy dramas are all about. With drama comes discussion and different points of view. It's why we all watch them and it is what makes them, and a site like this one, fun.
    Last edited by EddyBee; 11-03-2018 at 11:46.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (11-03-2018), Sug-din (11-03-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by olivia1896 View Post
    I don't understand that expression cos i'm not English but from what you've said its clearly not aimed at the actor baby because she is female.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (11-03-2018), Sug-din (11-03-2018)

The fact that some silly person has made a silly comment on another site has got nothing to do with the rest of us on this site, Robron fans and non-Robron fans. So, I'm at a loss as to what point you are trying to make, other than that the very silly person that you are quoting has successfully trolled you into reacting.

No sensible Emmerdale fans hate baby-Seb or any other baby in the soap. Some may feel that they do not want Robron to have a baby live with them, whilst others may believe that Seb is Ross' child and so on. But, that sort of thing is what soapy dramas are all about. With drama comes discussion and different points of view. It's why we all watch them and it is what makes them, and a site like this one, fun.
    Omg. Yes I know it was one fan. I’m not saying all robron fans are extra I said some. Like you said, this is a discussion, so I was discussing. Yes I know people have different opinions on characters and storylines, The POINT I was trying to make is an “anti seb” hashtag is slightly dramatic.

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    I don't understand that expression cos i'm not English but from what you've said its clearly not aimed at the actor baby because she is female.
    I’ve honestly never used “y’all are extra” before then, but it means dramatic I guess

Thread Information