Page 791 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 2916917417817897907917927938018418911291 ... LastLast
Results 7,901 to 7,910 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Hi Don i saw that Pic to of PD behind the bar it was Twitter a bit far yeah but lets all stay postive our Robron back together as a couple and are a family and will be looking after Liv and dealing with her yeah whatever happens our Robron will be dealing anything that comes up togther and the Wedding to come in the summer and im sure we will see more of them planning this time around lets all share some Robron love around

Hi Matty - that’s right, the boys being back together as a Family and working through everything as a team is the most important thing and let’s see what their plans are for the Wedding.

I know I keep changing my mind but I really think I should just let whatever PD does or doesn’t do go over my head and not let it bring my mood down and me keep inflicting it on you guys all the time, there’s nothing I or any of us can do about her, if she’s staying or going we’ll just have to wait and see what happens.

The main thing and the reason we are here is Robron and what they get up to is all that really counts. Their love will conquer all.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (07-03-2018), Paul_Robs (06-03-2018), pond21 (06-03-2018)

Hi Friends of topic what other Aussie Soaps have you watched? i used love Sons+Daughters in the 1980s and that catchy theme tune lol and Home+Away that i watch sometimes and the Young Docters and the Suilvans and now im showing my age lol

4. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (07-03-2018)

evening robroners

eddie thanx for the spoilers

matty I seen that pic also but like you not that bothered as its probably not what it seems or maybe its just a device for her to mess up in front of the whole and then everyone will prob feel sorry for her

don I agree about gabby if liv is supposed to have forgiven her already for what she did its just unbelievable as no way would she forgive her that quick after what she did

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (06-03-2018), Sug-din (06-03-2018)

Hi Friends of topic what other Aussie Soaps have you watched? i used love Sons+Daughters in the 1980s and that catchy theme tune lol and Home+Away that i watch sometimes and the Young Docters and the Suilvans and now im showing my age lol
    hi matty no I not seen those soaps but did see something today about rob mallard who played connor he has thing called essential tremor which means he can shake slightly. I know someone with parkinsons and its related to that but fair play to him for speaking out about it.

obvs not mad about the character of connor but rob seems very nice guy and he told the producer of ed who thought it was cos he was nervous in the role

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (06-03-2018)

Hi Matty - I used to watch all of those Aussie soaps too. There were some of the Home & Away & Neighbours people in Emmerdale, now and again. It’s funny, my family all live over in Australia but don’t watch them but they do know about the people in Emmerdale & Coronation Street.😁

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Hi Matty - I used to watch all of those Aussie soaps too. There were some of the Home & Away & Neighbours people in Emmerdale, now and again. It’s funny, my family all live over in Australia but don’t watch them but they do know about the people in Emmerdale & Coronation Street.😁
    Hi don what did you think of Sons+Daughters? it was good and they did tackle some really gritty s/ls back in the 80`s yeah

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (07-03-2018), Sug-din (06-03-2018)

Hi don what did you think of Sons+Daughters? it was good and they did tackle some really gritty s/ls back in the 80`s yeah
    It was good and from what I can remember you were right they did a lot of topics that not many other series at that time would actually undertake. 👍

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

will aaron take in nana fay

Faith remembering that Aaron has a second flat. So, Emmerdale haven't forgotten the Mill's second flat. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Faith, or anyone else, does move in, but not the blooming PD.
    Last edited by EddyBee; 06-03-2018 at 19:53.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Is it just me or is Brenda over compensating with her so much in love with Bob actions. It just looks so obvious that she knows somethings up.

I wasn’t really listening closely but did Faith say she was going to ask Aaron about the 2nd flat as it was finished now?

Ross is acting this story very well. I can’t believe that Debbie would even go to see Ross and have the nerve to make any comments to him about his appearance or treatment as she was the cause of it.

Harriet is starting to annoy me - she pokes her nose into everything - she hasn’t been reinstated as the Vicar has she yet or has that passed me by?

Missed the boys tonight again, it’s not the same without even a brief appearance of them.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (06-03-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (07-03-2018)

Thread Information