Page 787 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 2876877377777857867877887897978378871287 ... LastLast
Results 7,861 to 7,870 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Good morning you lot.

I'm pleased to say that no new snow has fallen and what had settled has largely melted. Some rain forecast for later but bright with a little sunshine at present, 5c and rising. I'm hoping everyone is enjoying a similar change.
    Morning Eddy👋

It’s the same here this morning. No more snow and not so cold and never thought I’d be pleased to see it raining, but it is and I am! Looking forward to getting out a bit today. Enjoy the rest of your day.👍

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (04-03-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (04-03-2018)

hello everyone

still freezing here but no snow falling but still all around and all sorts of warnings still out I think next prob will be when it all melts

don't worry Don we are all gorgeous on this thread

seem to have had lots of time and been reading other peoples fanfics so kinda got lost as to what's going to be happening on ed itself

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (04-03-2018), Sug-din (04-03-2018)

Hi Fellow Robroners im fine btw have been for a while had enough of yeah but lets all stay postive our Robron are back togther end of and of course we will get lovely romantic scenes again soon thats for sure and whatever comes along our Robron we fight this togther as a couple and i think PD wont be around long yeah and im not sure its Jason some think that the actor is filming something for ch4 now well he could have filmed the Jason stuff before and we all nothing going to happen to our Robron and got the Wedding of the year to come yeah im sure we get to see them planning it but of course we must a Drama and angst along the way to IM do love that with our Robron so keep the sprits up my friends love matty lets all share some Robron love around

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (04-03-2018), Paul_Robs (04-03-2018), Sug-din (04-03-2018)

Hi Everyone hope everybody coped with storm Emma lol come on fellow Robroners lets get behind our fav Couple our Robron they ar back togther wher they should be and will face any problems as a couple and least we get to se them planning there wedding hopefully sometime in the summer btw Don i just sent you a FB message matty

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Hi Everyone hope everybody coped with storm Emma lol come on fellow Robroners lets get behind our fav Couple our Robron they ar back togther wher they should be and will face any problems as a couple and least we get to se them planning there wedding hopefully sometime in the summer btw Don i just sent you a FB message matty
    H Matty - have just sent you a long reply on FB. 🙂

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (04-03-2018)

hello my friends hope everyone had nice weekend I finally got to see GOC beautiful film for a miserable winter afternoon loved it

I think there's a lot of Pryia stuff this week and Rebecca arrested but I've seem preview pic of the boys in the pub together although Viv and Rebecca have to be with them

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (04-03-2018)

Hi Fellow Robroners im fine btw have been for a while had enough of yeah but lets all stay postive our Robron are back togther end of and of course we will get lovely romantic scenes again soon thats for sure and whatever comes along our Robron we fight this togther as a couple and i think PD wont be around long yeah and im not sure its Jason some think that the actor is filming something for ch4 now well he could have filmed the Jason stuff before and we all nothing going to happen to our Robron and got the Wedding of the year to come yeah im sure we get to see them planning it but of course we must a Drama and angst along the way to IM do love that with our Robron so keep the sprits up my friends love matty lets all share some Robron love around
    Hi Matty

you're right about whatever comes along robron will fight it together and whoever the face from the past is he or she won't come between them and will actually just make them stronger

A lot of people are saying they believe it will be Jason that returns. However, I doubt it as his story arc with Aaron really seemed to reach a conclusion. Didn't it? If it's not Jason, who could it be?

Sam Cooke, who played Jason, really is a fine actor, so I'm not surprised to hear that he is busy with other work.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    A lot of people are saying they believe it will be Jason that returns. However, I doubt it as his story arc with Aaron really seemed to reach a conclusion. Didn't it? If it's not Jason, who could it be?

Sam Cooke, who played Jason, really is a fine actor, so I'm not surprised to hear that he is busy with other work.
    It did seem that Jason & Aaron buried the hatchet in their last meeting.[he is a good actor as he was very believable as a nasty piece of work - he deserves any other work he gets.] I’m at a loss who this person could be as it seems that all Aaron’s past ‘demons’ have been disclosed. It will be interesting to find out who it is.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    hello my friends hope everyone had nice weekend I finally got to see GOC beautiful film for a miserable winter afternoon loved it

I think there's a lot of Pryia stuff this week and Rebecca arrested but I've seem preview pic of the boys in the pub together although Viv and Rebecca have to be with them

Hi Micheal - had a good weekend, managed to get out and away from home for a while - first time in days. Hope you’re coping ok. I’ve never seen that movie is it available online somewhere?
    You’re right Priya stuff and PD pushing herself on Robron lunch amongst other things.
    Still waiting for the days when the preview pics and spoilers don’t include PD. We can but hope.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Thread Information