Page 785 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 2856857357757837847857867877958358851285 ... LastLast
Results 7,841 to 7,850 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

what is the bruises on eliza about? I've probably not been paying attention cos most jai stuff boring

Quote Originally Posted by dees1 View Post
    Yeah it's been bad up here too. I'm stir crazy being stuck in. Can't wait for it to melt.

Sug-din, how is it up there in the wilds of Northumberland.
    Hi - I think being stuck in the same place is the cause of my anti PD mood tonight - nothing else to occupy me enough. Sorry to take it out on you guys.

It’s been pretty rough up here in the wilds of Northumberland - luckily we haven’t had any lack of power though, which is a bonus. The roads are still fairly bad though so haven’t been out for days! Hopefully we should see an improvement after the weekend.

Hope everyone stays safe over the next few days.👍

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (02-03-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    what is the bruises on eliza about? I've probably not been paying attention cos most jai stuff boring
    It looks like they are going to blame Priya for causing them and accuse her of child abuse. I suspect that the real reason will be something else.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (02-03-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Hi - I think being stuck in the same place is the cause of my anti PD mood tonight - nothing else to occupy me enough. Sorry to take it out on you guys.

It’s been pretty rough up here in the wilds of Northumberland - luckily we haven’t had any lack of power though, which is a bonus. The roads are still fairly bad though so haven’t been out for days! Hopefully we should see an improvement after the weekend.

Hope everyone stays safe over the next few days.👍
    the way l think it might work out is that Rebecca will become more useless so the boys will have Seb more and more in order for them both to bond with him so that when the truth finally comes out that he is not Robert's they both be heartbroken and go forward together even stronger

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (02-03-2018), Sug-din (02-03-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    the way l think it might work out is that Rebecca will become more useless so the boys will have Seb more and more in order for them both to bond with him so that when the truth finally comes out that he is not Robert's they both be heartbroken and go forward together even stronger
    I like your thinking - hope it works out that way.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (03-03-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (03-03-2018)

Think it would have been more apt to compare the Rebecca storyline to Groundhog Day rather than the Xmas Ep. It's the same thing over and over again and it's so boring. ����

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dees1 For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (02-03-2018), Sug-din (02-03-2018)

Just watched tonights episode.

I am a bit confused really, I don't see any issues with Robron at all, Robert is clearly dedicated to Aaron and vice versa, Robert loves Seb and Aaron is being supportive so a tick in the box there.

Then we have PD, I am just not at all sure where this is going, its all very strange really and I am struggling to get the narrative. Vic and Robert do not have any obligations to PD apart from Robert feeling guilty and Vic being the (now quite regularly) obsessive Aunt to Seb. Its just all very confusing and not in a good way as she is blocking the Robron honeymoon period yet again but with NO potential sexual issues, its all very strange, I would normally be happy for ED to lead this through to their story end but this time I am not sure where it is going, why is she still around, they need to clarify as I am not engaged.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (03-03-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (03-03-2018), Perdita (03-03-2018), Sug-din (03-03-2018)

Good morning everyone.

It looks like the weather has taken a turn for the better around here in the north London/Herts borders area. It's 2c here at present, forecast to rise to about 4c and stay there into the early hours. Lighter winds and no more snow forecast, just rain showers for this evening and tomorrow.

Of course, there is the small matter of getting the snow that has already fallen to disappear. But, given what is happening elsewhere in the UK, I won't complain too much as London's main roads are all clear and the tube network is running almost normally. Have a good weekend all and, if you have to go out, take great care.
    Last edited by EddyBee; 03-03-2018 at 08:15.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (03-03-2018), Sug-din (03-03-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Good morning everyone.

It looks like the weather has taken a turn for the better around here in the north London/Herts borders area. It's 2c here at present, forecast to rise to about 4c and stay there into the early hours. Lighter winds and no more snow forecast, just rain showers for this evening and tomorrow.

Of course, there is the small matter of getting the snow that has already fallen to disappear. But, given what is happening elsewhere in the UK, I won't complain too much as London's main roads are all clear and the tube network is running almost normally. Have a good weekend all and, if you have to go out, take great care.
    Morning to you too Eddy

The weather is much brighter up here also. It’s forecast to start to rain within the next 24 hours. Roads are clearing a bit but I still haven’t ventured out on them yet.
    Hope you and everyone else have an enjoyable weekend and that you all look after yourselves when you’re out and about.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (03-03-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (03-03-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    Just watched tonights episode.

I am a bit confused really, I don't see any issues with Robron at all, Robert is clearly dedicated to Aaron and vice versa, Robert loves Seb and Aaron is being supportive so a tick in the box there.

Then we have PD, I am just not at all sure where this is going, its all very strange really and I am struggling to get the narrative. Vic and Robert do not have any obligations to PD apart from Robert feeling guilty and Vic being the (now quite regularly) obsessive Aunt to Seb. Its just all very confusing and not in a good way as she is blocking the Robron honeymoon period yet again but with NO potential sexual issues, its all very strange, I would normally be happy for ED to lead this through to their story end but this time I am not sure where it is going, why is she still around, they need to clarify as I am not engaged.
    I broadly agree with you and understand why you, and many others, are unhappy. I always had anxieties of what Rebecca remaining in Emmerdale would mean for Robron. As an appendage to Robron, her presence dictates certain sorts of stories as opposed to other ones that would easily be more exciting, more gay pioneering and far more challenging to the talents of Dryan.

However, the Robron reunion was so well done, and answered so many of my questions that I am prepared to be patient for the moment and see how Emmerdale move things along, particularly given the Lachlan stuff which has to impact on Rebecca and have a knock on effect on Robron (perhaps a major one).

Also, IMO, what we have had this last week has not really had a major impact on the development of Robron's post-reunion dynamic or the development of their other story lines, independent of Rebecca, Seb and Victoria. . Sure, Robron haven't been able to go on a honeymoon, but then when would they have organised one given neither of them were aware that they were about to get back together?
    Last edited by EddyBee; 03-03-2018 at 08:55. Reason: I added a sentence

19. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Paul_Robs (03-03-2018)

Thread Information