Page 780 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 2806807307707787797807817827908308801280 ... LastLast
Results 7,791 to 7,800 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Morning Matty

I’m fed up with this snow - can’t go anywhere - full block in at the moment. Wish it was all away.

They sound good possibilities of the person coming back. Whoever it is we know that the boys will sort it out together.
    Hi Don my money is on Jason mybe he wants a rematch on in the boxing ring yeah and i just sent you a FB messgae x matty ps you this time our Robron will be togther to sort it out as a couple btw Joe Tate will be no match for our Rob bring it on come on Rob bring him down a peg or 2 you will have all the dingles on your side and your husband will be for you to

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (01-03-2018), Sug-din (01-03-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Morning fellow Robroners hope you are all safe and well with this snow about been thinking about Aaron`s blast from the past the only 2 i think Jason or Ethan yeah or Fylnn or even ED who Aaron went to france with a few years back or even Hazal Jackson Mum or even Jackson Dad Jerry mybe come back and have a go at Aaron for the way Jackson died well there you go there`s a few possible`s for you have a think lol
    hi Matty

yea theres lost of possibilities and it might be someone who we have never heard of but Aaron remembers

then again the trouble might not be so big as they do often exaggerate in the spoilers

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Morning Matty

I’m fed up with this snow - can’t go anywhere - full block in at the moment. Wish it was all away.

They sound good possibilities of the person coming back. Whoever it is we know that the boys will sort it out together.
    hi don

the whole country on lockdown here we not supposed to go out until tomorrow afternoon

guess I just have to spend time rewatching all the best robron scenes

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Hi Don my money is on Jason mybe he wants a rematch on in the boxing ring yeah and i just sent you a FB messgae x matty ps you this time our Robron will be togther to sort it out as a couple btw Joe Tate will be no match for our Rob bring it on come on Rob bring him down a peg or 2 you will have all the dingles on your side and your husband will be for you to
    Hi Matty - i’ve replied to your FB. Joe just won’t know what he’s let himself in for.

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    hi don

the whole country on lockdown here we not supposed to go out until tomorrow afternoon

guess I just have to spend time rewatching all the best robron scenes
    Hi Micheal
    I can’t even get into my shed to get the snow shovel out to try and clear the paths. Looks like it’s Robron reviewing for me too. 👍😍

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (01-03-2018)

Good afternoon all.

Just 1c here, quite windy and very light snow has continued to fall, on and off, since the early hours. I went into the office for a few hours this morning. My nephew gave me a lift. Though the side streets and pavements were treacherous, the high streets/main roads were well gritted, relatively clear of snow and easy to navigate. Back home now. A colleague had to leave work early, so I got a lift with him.

Would of liked to of been Jason, but the guy who plays him is doing filming with C4, no doubt Aaron ( I can't act) will start cutting up again yawn yawn this producer loves his awards so overloading on robron to keep the gays happy

afternoon everyone

hope you all keeping warm

I was just thinking that one of the reasons ed win so many awards is that robron appeal to all parts of the audience who can see two ordinary guyz facing life's struggles which is something all people whoever or whatever can identify with

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Good afternoon all.

Just 1c here, quite windy and very light snow has continued to fall, on and off, since the early hours. I went into the office for a few hours this morning. My nephew gave me a lift. Though the side streets and pavements were treacherous, the high streets/main roads were well gritted, relatively clear of snow and easy to navigate. Back home now. A colleague had to leave work early, so I got a lift with him.
    Pleased to hear you’ve been out and then back home safely without any problems. ��

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (01-03-2018)

Hi Fellow Robroners ive had enough im taking a break see you soon my lovely Robron friends

17. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (01-03-2018)

Thread Information