Page 750 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 2506507007407487497507517527608008501250 ... LastLast
Results 7,491 to 7,500 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

hello my lovely robron friends

well we are here at last and this is the week

I got so bored waiting I did a little fic but the trouble is it takes me so long cos of my English and I have to get my friend to check it that it actually starts today and it will probably be proved all wrong

anyway if anyone is bored and wants a look its Strange in the End enjoy if you read it x

hopefully they'll be lots to chat about after tonites ep

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (12-02-2018), Sug-din (12-02-2018)

I love that Vic takes to a gay bar, she must have discussed it with him beforehand and therefore we at this stage must assume that is choosing to go the gay route this time.

I am delighted about this and I have said for some time that this route would be a massive shock to as he always thought was more in to women than men hence his jealousy issues with PD. will see this as a massive step forward for in accepting the gay side of his bisexuality I think it would make much more relaxed in them as a male/male couple.

The whole raft of spoilers are brilliant, I love them.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (12-02-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (12-02-2018), Sug-din (12-02-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    hello my lovely robron friends

well we are here at last and this is the week

I got so bored waiting I did a little fic but the trouble is it takes me so long cos of my English and I have to get my friend to check it that it actually starts today and it will probably be proved all wrong

anyway if anyone is bored and wants a look its Strange in the End enjoy if you read it x

hopefully they'll be lots to chat about after tonites ep
    Evening Micheal

Brilliant story! Haven’t quite finished it yet but it’s so good. Well done!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (12-02-2018)

Those were lovely scenes withand , I’m not overly excited about Seb being in there but if PD was out of the picture for good I could put up with him if needs must. The boys are heading back together that’s the main thing! A good start to the reunion period.

Harriet poking her nose in a bit too much - she’s not the Vicar now - not exactly the one to preach about relationships.

It looks like Cain & Debbie may have finally met their match with Graham - their threats don’t frighten him.

Shame Wendy Craig (can’t remember the new lady’s show name) isn’t staying around - she’s a brilliant character and only been on the screen for 5 minutes and her talent is showing through already.

Have to say our boys both looking good.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (12-02-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (12-02-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Shame Wendy Craig (can’t remember the new lady’s show name) isn’t staying around - she’s a brilliant character and only been on the screen for 5 minutes and her talent is showing through already.

Maisie

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (12-02-2018), Sug-din (12-02-2018)

Those were lovely scenes withand , I’m not overly excited about Seb being in there but if PD was out of the picture for good I could put up with him if needs must. The boys are heading back together that’s the main thing! A good start to the reunion period.

Harriet poking her nose in a bit too much - she’s not the Vicar now - not exactly the one to preach about relationships.

It looks like Cain & Debbie may have finally met their match with Graham - their threats don’t frighten him.

hi don

agree with all that and thanx for the nice comments

I think i'm outnumbered in the other place but I still think Seb is not Roberts

if ed wanted drama they would not have aaron being so okay with Seb before robron reunite rather than him struggling to accept him as part of their new family once they are back together

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

Paul_Robs (12-02-2018)

hi don

agree with all that and thanx for the nice comments

I think i'm outnumbered in the other place but I still think Seb is not Roberts

if ed wanted drama they would not have aaron being so okay with Seb before robron reunite rather than him struggling to accept him as part of their new family once they are back together
    Hi Micheal👋

I’m still not totally convinced that Seb is s. You’re right about and Seb, you would think they’d make it more difficult if he’s staying - let’s hope for the best.

I’m looking foreard to reading the end of the story I’m sure it will be great - you should be a script writer. 🙂

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (12-02-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (12-02-2018)

Hi Micheal👋

I’m still not totally convinced that Seb is s. You’re right about and Seb, you would think they’d make it more difficult if he’s staying - let’s hope for the best.

I’m looking foreard to reading the end of the story I’m sure it will be great - you should be a script writer. 🙂
    i did a few early on in robron's story they are also in ao3 are under athlone if you ever want to see how it seemed things might go

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

Paul_Robs (12-02-2018), Sug-din (12-02-2018)

i did a few early on in robron's story they are also in ao3 are under athlone if you ever want to see how it seemed things might go
    I’ve read a few on there and probably read some of yours and not known then it was you. I’m very impressed. 👍

Just finished reading your story - if only that was the way it would end.
    Last edited by Sug-din; 12-02-2018 at 21:46.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (12-02-2018)

Magazine scans and some more spoilers.

Take a look at pages 318 and 319 on Digital Spy.

CLICK HERE.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (13-02-2018)

Thread Information