Page 75 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 25657374757677851251755751075 ... LastLast

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Everywhere is so quiet this weekend Can't believe it's two years since they got together.

Hi - yes it is quiet isn't it. Hopefully there'll be a bit more to chat about after their appearances next week.
    Who would have thought that this relationship would get to this stage 2 years down the line? 😀

Just a general enquiry here. I've been trying to put a photo to go with my name but it won't let me. I've got the sizes right but it keeps coming up with upload failed. Do you have to have certain rights or privileges that I haven't reached yet? 😀

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Just a general enquiry here. I've been trying to put a photo to go with my name but it won't let me. I've got the sizes right but it keeps coming up with upload failed. Do you have to have certain rights or privileges that I haven't reached yet? 😀
    I think you need a certain amount of posts before you are able to have an avatar and signature .. can´t remember at the moment how many... could be 500 or 1000, sorry, been here for so long, I have forgotten those details but somebody else might know or y ou could ask Siobhan, the moderator

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (04-12-2016)

I managed somehow. I just went into edit profile and change avatar, i think

I managed somehow. I just went into edit profile and change avatar, i think

8. The Following User Says Thank You to dees1 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (04-12-2016)

Maybe it is 100 posts that allow you, I really can´t remember
    Last edited by Perdita; 04-12-2016 at 16:46.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (04-12-2016)

Well I have been away for the weekend and cannot believe how quiet it is in here, when are Robron in this week please???

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    Well I have been away for the weekend and cannot believe how quiet it is in here, when are Robron in this week please???
    Hi - I was beginning to wonder if everyone had disappeared to somewhere else but I guess as there's not much new at the minute we're all being quiet.
    As far as the schedule I've made for myself shows - Aaron is on Thursday & Friday, Robert is on Thursday.
    Following week -Aaron on all week & Robert on Thursday, Friday. 😀

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Paul_Robs (05-12-2016)

Well as its so quiet here I just thought I would say how excellent I thought last week was, I know we get more angst but I think its lovely how the writers seem to be treating Robron with respect as a solid couple and multiple writers seemed to do a pretty good job at the consistency thing that was a little frustrating before.

Isn't it funny when things pop in to your head, I passed an Indian restaurant yesterday and the first thing I thought of was Robert saying "I like my curry cool" it made me chuckle especially with Aaron's face and comments after he said it.

Thread Information