Page 742 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 2426426927327407417427437447527928421242 ... LastLast
Results 7,411 to 7,420 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

I have a scenario for you

I’ve just awoken in the last 24 hours from a coma. I then manage to get out of bed and just happen to have a coat handy which luckily has money in the pocket and put it on over my hospital gown and then leave my single room in ICU and get through the hospital corridors and then outside still in said coat, gown and bare feet and then get into a taxi and get it to take me to my destination which I have remembered very clearly and I’ve been able to do all this and not once have I been stopped by a member of the hospital staff, the public or questioned by the taxi driver.

What are the chances of this happening?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (07-02-2018)

I thought something might happen with her and Joe? Gutted Robert going back to Aaron, much prefer them apart

Quote Originally Posted by heydrich39 View Post
    I thought something might happen with her and Joe? Gutted Robert going back to Aaron, much prefer them apart
    hello heydrich I just wonder why you think that cos surely all they been through just shows they really meant to be together

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (07-02-2018)

Was yesterday Robert and Joseph's first meeting?

I thought they would already know each other from Jack and Rachel's relationship

7. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (07-02-2018)

Hello my fellow Robroners only a few more weeks untill our Robron are finally back together where they belong and dont mess with our Robron again ED+IM got that another thing which makes laugh Aaron lies to alex saying hes busy but he rather be with baby Seb and with him says it all really that Aaron is not into with alex yeah and those spolier pics when Aaron comforts Rob with hand over and nearly kissed wonder if we do get a kiss or hug is that our Maxines valentines ep or before ? and some mags saying Robron could be back togther by the end of Feb or mybe earlier say the first anversary of last years wedding and it well worth the wait yeah just like Danny said by the end feb Robron could be back togther as a couple i hope we get a tralier for the renunion or that could be emborged yeah

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (07-02-2018), Sug-din (07-02-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Hello my fellow Robroners only a few more weeks untill our Robron are finally back together where they belong and dont mess with our Robron again ED+IM got that another thing which makes laugh Aaron lies to alex saying hes busy but he rather be with baby Seb and with him says it all really that Aaron is not into with alex yeah and those spolier pics when Aaron comforts Rob with hand over and nearly kissed wonder if we do get a kiss or hug is that our Maxines valentines ep or before ? and some mags saying Robron could be back togther by the end of Feb or mybe earlier say the first anversary of last years wedding and it well worth the wait yeah just like Danny said by the end feb Robron could be back togther as a couple i hope we get a tralier for the renunion or that could be emborged yeah
    hi matty

not long now and it will all be worth it

I think youre right about embargoed stuff cos we might get hints but there will be some surprises

cant wait

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (07-02-2018)

Sounds awful, one dimensional Aaron and more of his boring relationship with Robert, will definitely not watch it that week thanks for the heads up

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post

I thought they would already know each other from Jack and Rachel's relationship
    Not sure if they were both around at the same time? Not so much emphasis on youngsters at that time if I recall. Could be quite possible though.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (07-02-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    The days are getting closer and closer Matty. Not long to go now and our boys will be back in their rightful places.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (07-02-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (07-02-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post

I would have thought they would be known to neach other.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (07-02-2018), tammyy2j (08-02-2018)

Thread Information