Page 738 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 2386386887287367377387397407487888381238 ... LastLast
Results 7,371 to 7,380 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Thanks.

has to decide wether to get out of bed. is hopeful that he decides not too. . If only.
    Hi Don im not bothered with all these random spoilers and our Maxines ep on the 14th will be a lovely and romantic eps with some lovely scenes and with a kiss or 2 and with what Danny said our Robron will be back togther by the end end of Feb and us fans will be happy and wont be dissaponited and this eletric renuion will be well worth it well of course Aaron`s decision is saying its Rob he wants and Rob is hopefull is that Aaron has made his mind up he wants him again after they spent valentines day togther and we all know Robron are getting back togther by the end of Feb

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (02-02-2018), Sug-din (02-02-2018)

How sad The Whites weren’t Millionaires after all. That means PD will have to get a job abroad somewhere far away.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (02-02-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    How sad The Whites weren’t Millionaires after all. That means PD will have to get a job abroad somewhere far away.

ed never get money right if Lawrence had lost money how would that affect all those salons of Chrissie

anyway now Rebecca out of coma she'll actually have work for a living

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (02-02-2018)

That was actually a nice scene with Robert and Lachlan so did they really need to spoil it and end the week with her at the point of waking up?

Yet again it’s proved she can only appear in an episode when Robert is on.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Eveneing my fellow Robroners lets all rejouice our Robron are getting back togther lets all stay foucsed on that and our Maxine will give us a lovely Robron eps on valentines day will some love and hugs and a kiss im sure and it will make that eletric renuion all the more to look forward to and just like Danny said we wont be dissapointed and we will be happy with it true love will shine through and im sure ED+IM will give us a few suprises along the way to tempt us back in so hold on in there our Robron will back togther in each others arms

10. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Eveneing my fellow Robroners lets all rejouice our Robron are getting back togther lets all stay foucsed on that and our Maxine will give us a lovely Robron eps on valentines day will some love and hugs and a kiss im sure and it will make that eletric renuion all the more to look forward to and just like Danny said we wont be dissapointed and we will be happy with it true love will shine through and im sure ED+IM will give us a few suprises along the way to tempt us back in so hold on in there our Robron will back togther in each others arms
    Hi matty

you're right and she said its going to be one of her own favourite eps

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (02-02-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    It’s not long now Matty!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Emmerdale Twitter asks: Will Rebecca wake up and remember what - or who - caused the fatal crash?

Emmerdale Twitter are brave tonight!!! :mrgreen: Here are a few of the replies:

- You should of killed her off..

- Coma SL’s only work when viewers give a damn about the character in it!

- Nothing against the actress but seriously I thought we were suppose to be rid of this dreaded family?!?!

- Her waking up only does one thing, stops me watching. Give up ED she has to be one of the worse characters ever. No nothing against the actress, but the character is so hated no way she can come back from this. Even when in a coma I could not care less about her

- nobody cares! I'd rather Lachlan got away with it than see her bring him down.

- Are we meant to care about her? A women who did nothing but make it her mission to destroy three peoples lives & in the process pray on a drunk and vulnerable man just to get what she wanted.

- I think people more question the ethics of it. It wasn’t rape, but Robert was too drunk to consent properly and Rebecca knew that. She was morally questionable to sleep with him in that condition.

- Nobody cares, just kill her please

16. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Emmerdale Twitter asks: Will Rebecca wake up and remember what - or who - caused the fatal crash?

Emmerdale Twitter are brave tonight!!! :mrgreen: Here are a few of the replies:

- You should of killed her off..

- Coma SL’s only work when viewers give a damn about the character in it!

- Nothing against the actress but seriously I thought we were suppose to be rid of this dreaded family?!?!

- Her waking up only does one thing, stops me watching. Give up ED she has to be one of the worse characters ever. No nothing against the actress, but the character is so hated no way she can come back from this. Even when in a coma I could not care less about her

- nobody cares! I'd rather Lachlan got away with it than see her bring him down.

- Are we meant to care about her? A women who did nothing but make it her mission to destroy three peoples lives & in the process pray on a drunk and vulnerable man just to get what she wanted.

- I think people more question the ethics of it. It wasn’t rape, but Robert was too drunk to consent properly and Rebecca knew that. She was morally questionable to sleep with him in that condition.

- Nobody cares, just kill her please

WOW!

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (02-02-2018), Paul_Robs (02-02-2018)

Here are a few more replies to Emmerdale Twitter. They just keep coming.

Here are a few more:

- She is like a cockroach you can't get rid of her.

- ���� Shocker!! So surprising that this parasite will be waking up! Sucking the life out of robron and Emmerdale as usual.... sigh ��

- Who cares????Annoyingly she will back inbetween the only gay couple on the show-we couldn’t possibly have a m/m relationship without a female in the middle of it, Of course she will be back to ruin @emmerdale as per usual with her whinging, smug, disgusting behaviour..... I hate Lauchlan but I’m actually rooting for him against this snake �� Cannot watch until she’s gonejust like we couldn’t have a m/m exploring surrogacy or adoption. It’s disgusting+I’m sick of it

- Wth... that shirt STILL exists? She wore it throughout the pregnancy and before. Burn the damn thing already. Then get rid of her. Keep the sex offending murderer but get rid of her.

- Nothing against the actress but seriously I thought we were suppose to be rid of this dreaded family?!?! I could stomach Lachlan & the other two B4 U brought this one in, she's the one that needed going-please tell us we don't have 2watch her playing poor little victim AGAIN

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (02-02-2018), Paul_Robs (02-02-2018), Sug-din (02-02-2018)

Thread Information