Page 729 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 2296296797197277287297307317397798291229 ... LastLast
Results 7,281 to 7,290 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Thanks for spoilers Eddy.

Hopefully there may be a few surprise things for our boys that aren’t spoilered.
    There must be something for Aaron and Robert but it is being kept back. Maybe to do with Lachlan.

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    There must be something for Aaron and Robert but it is being kept back. Maybe to do with Lachlan.
    As long as it’s not a load of Aaron & Dr Boring stuff that’s kept back.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (25-01-2018)

As long as it’s not a load of Aaron & Dr Boring stuff that’s kept back.
    HI Don of course our Robron will be in some of the eps ED+IM are just keeping us in suspence yeah and of course they be in some of the eps and didnt Danny say that Aaron will be keeping his tabs on Rob and over the coming weeks we will see them coming closer to this eletric Renunion its just ED+IM rebuliding Robron back up again and that be on valentines days eps with our Maxine will get the ball rolling and she will give us some lovely scenes to keep us onside and i say it be around end of Feb get this eletric reunion and it may even be on the wedding date from lst year and going by what Danny said in the interviews its all looking good for them being back togther around End of Feb yeah just hold in there it be well worth the wait and stay postive

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (25-01-2018), Sug-din (25-01-2018)

Graham’s line to Joe - Why stay somewhere when you are hated so much - shame a former resident of HF hadn’t been told that 14 months ago and taken notice of it.

A lecture on the care of marrows, I really needed that - don’t think I could have got through the night without that.

Not exactly a big turn out of caring villagers at the funeral was there?

Why would you leave the keys for your house in your pocket when you lend your jacket to someone?

How many people are going to go in and out of The Mill before Robert takes his rightful place in the Robron home?

Nothing like making yourself look guilty of something Lachlan.

Robert looking mighy fine again.:

Could someone answer me this question? How does Wishing Well cottage look so organised with shelves and ornaments and stuff when it was in such a ruin after the bulldozers? i’m A bit confused.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (25-01-2018)

Could someone answer me this question? How does Wishing Well cottage look so organised with shelves and ornaments and stuff when it was in such a ruin after the bulldozers? i’m A bit confused.
    I was wondering the same thing.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (25-01-2018)

So that’s message deleted then. No surprise there.

Sorry, but I don’t see why Robert should pay for her special hospital care - this is all getting too much like being partners, even if she is Sebs Mother.

Don’t mean to be cruel but that Male Nurse extra in that short scene had much more personality and believability that a certain other Hospital worker.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (25-01-2018)

Well we knew he wouldn’t kill her, that would have been too easy and final and they wouldn’t have shown a clip of him grabbing the tubes if he’d been going too.

Surely though even that short time of squeezing the pipes would deprive her of needed oxygen to her brain. then again would anybody notice any difference.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

indigodance (25-01-2018)

What's Next from the Metro.

Which two soap women to war as they both have feelings for the same man? And which one will go to extreme lengths to have her way?
    Which former couple find themselves thrown together once more? And when one of them is presented with a huge decision, which path will they take?
    Who gets deeply unsettling news about a dangerous face from their past and what action will they take in response?
    Who tells a shocking chain of lies to a relative and when the truth comes to light, will it destroy their relationship for good?
    Whose mental health condition puts their relationship at serious risk and will they come clean about what is going on in order to save what they have?

(These very vague spoilers are for all the soaps. I'm certain that the one in bold in for Aaron and Robert.
    Last edited by EddyBee; 26-01-2018 at 18:31. Reason: my spelling

17. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (26-01-2018)

Thread Information