Page 70 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 20606869707172801201705701070 ... LastLast

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    I maybe behind the times here but didn't HF have cctv fitted after the break in Robert arranged or is that just my imagination?
    I have always thought it strange that HF didn't have CCTV anyway, its a large house in a remote location and known to be occupied by people of some wealth and a business operation running there. I would have thought it would have been a mandatory part of getting their insurances renewed.

I always thought after the robbery that Lawrence would have covertly installed CCTV and caught Robron at it, I think ED missed a brilliant opportunity

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    I have always thought it strange that HF didn't have CCTV anyway, its a large house in a remote location and known to be occupied by people of some wealth and a business operation running there. I would have thought it would have been a mandatory part of getting their insurances renewed.

I always thought after the robbery that Lawrence would have covertly installed CCTV and caught Robron at it, I think ED missed a brilliant opportunity
    The reason I said that was because I'm sure that there was a scene where Robert came back from a run & Chrissie was outside checking the position of the camera.
    Last edited by Sug-din; 01-12-2016 at 17:35.

The reason I said that was because I'm sure that there was a scene where Robert came back from a run & Chrissie was outside checking the position of the camera.
    I cannot remember that at all, madness they do not seem to have better security.

I cannot remember that at all, madness they do not seem to have better security.
    It's irrelevant anyway because we don't want Aaron to be caught.��

It's irrelevant anyway because we don't want Aaron to be caught.😀

It's irrelevant anyway because we don't want Aaron to be caught.😀
    Oh I agree I don't want him to get caught either its just an observation really

very true do you think we have a little make up kiss going on from lastnight? i hope we do yeah i know ED do says things behind closed doors and it apporite for th s/l for it see see how they mkae up to just buying Mill Cott i know charity is sick of all the rows and Chas is tried of Liv`s stuff all over the place so hope we get a lovely make up scene

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post

very true do you think we have a little make up kiss going on from lastnight? i hope we do yeah i know ED do says things behind closed doors and it apporite for th s/l for it see see how they mkae up to just buying Mill Cott i know charity is sick of all the rows and Chas is tried of Liv`s stuff all over the place so hope we get a lovely make up scene
    We we have an hour tonight so hopefully we get some closure of where we left off yesterday, Aaron probably somewhat moody as I think Robert may be as well and then I hope they start to talk and plan to move forwards, hence the house discussion but lets wait and see as this week has been full of surprises. I hope we do get a nice hug/sorry/love you or Kiss, I don't mind which.

I do hope we get a good make up scene tonight and they don't just have them being talked about as fighting and then suddenly they are OK. I'm feeling hopeful for a heart to heart chat! Not long to wait now !!

Quote Originally Posted by dees1 View Post
    Control yourself, Marianne. . Did you not notice the airplane emoji
    Obviously not!! LOL

Thread Information