Page 686 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 1865866366766846856866876886967367861186 ... LastLast
Results 6,851 to 6,860 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Dr Alex actor reveals what it’s been like to come between Robron

Metro, 23/12/17

Steven Flynn: ‘I was only going to be in for ten episodes and then it got pushed back a bit. I didn’t know where the story was going but it was nice to stick around a little longer.’

So much for everything being story lined 5 to 6 months in advance, that is clearly not the case. This sort of quote clearly demonstrates that beyond a doubt.
    That quote makes the 5-6 month plan sound doubtful, definetly.

Is it wishful thinking to hope that from his quote ‘it was nice to stick around’ that he is now no longer filming?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (23-12-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post

Is it wishful thinking to hope that from his quote ‘it was nice to stick around’ that he is now no longer filming?
    Hi Don mybe he has filmed his last performance how many has he been so far ? 5 or 6 including the boxing day a few more after and if so when he said a bit longer then with whats going to happen around the new year the adam and the whites stuff mybe then its then we get our back on track and of course we have our Maxines eps coming up in Jan and again in feb thats will be i think the reunion will be and if rumours say both Danny+Ryan will back filming after the break then Feb looks like the more feasible date and say this in the end i say Aaron will Alex he`s not enough and thats he wants Rob back yeah and of course we dont know all the stuff with adam and whites yet only bits yeah something must happen inbeweetn when Rob does all this things for cain and aaron mybe Alex dont like it yeah and tells Aaron its wrong and yeah and then Robs steps up and helps Aaron doing all this to help the mans he loves and do anything for Aaron true love will come into it and Aaron will realise that he loves and is still in love with Rob and like i said im over xmas will watch xmas day one and i cant be bothered about all the over stuff its not worth watching yeah and we all know Robron are getting back togther anyway lets get xmas out the way see what after new year brings and i think we will get some good stuff on monday and we could some lovely scenes and i bet ED+IM will give us big carrot to keep onside like hope yeah

4. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (23-12-2017)

Hi Don just sent you a long FB messgae matty x

6. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (23-12-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Hi Don just sent you a long FB messgae matty x
    Hi Matty I’ve replied to it. 🙂x

Hi Don, I think he will be in until the 3rd/4th week of January, something must happen after the crash that brings Aaron to his senses.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (23-12-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post

Hello my lovely friends Don, Eddy, Matty and Paul and everyone else who regularly posts here.

I probably won’t be on again till the New Year now but will watch everything at some point although it won’t be live.

It’s been strange year for the boyz but we’ve stayed with them through it all and we know its going to work out ok in the end so not stressing about Rebecca or Seb or Alex or anything else.
    Its all mista iain’s crazy ideas about pushing us away before pulling us back in but he better take care just where he's pushing in future.

Anyway, I hope you all have a happy and blessed Christmas with those you love, get lots of nice pressies and generally have a grand time.
    If you like me then you’re lucky to have it all done for you but if you are actually doing the work I am sure it will be really appreciated by those who care.

Nollaig shona agus athbhliain faoi mhaise mo chairde de Roibrón

Merry Christmas and a happy New Year my Robron friends x

A Very Happy Christmas and a Prosperous and Happy New Year my lovely friend XX

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    Hi Don, I think he will be in until the 3rd/4th week of January, something must happen after the crash that brings Aaron to his senses.
    Hi Paul - Thanks. If it is that time scale it's not too bad, he could be on his way this time in a month.

Christmas Day episode spoiler.

The special guest cameo appearance in the Christmas Day episode is Katie. In each of the 3 realities experienced by Robert, he is led back to Aaron.

Last edited by EddyBee; 23-12-2017 at 18:11.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Paul_Robs (23-12-2017), Sug-din (23-12-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Christmas Day episode spoiler.

Spoiler:
    The special guest cameo appearance in the Christmas Day episode is Katie. In each of the 3 realities experienced by Robert, he is led back to Aaron.

Hello my friend, lets not start putting spoiler tags on here we have never used them, if you think people won't like it then keep it to yourself or PM, hope you don't mind me saying Eddy

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (23-12-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    Hello my friend, lets not start putting spoiler tags on here we have never used them, if you think people won't like it then keep it to yourself or PM, hope you don't mind me saying Eddy
    Of course I don't mind you saying. In fact, I'm pleased someone has said something as I'm getting dizzy trying to remember what to do and where.

PS - I've removed them.

Thread Information