Page 685 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 1855856356756836846856866876957357851185 ... LastLast
Results 6,841 to 6,850 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    The clip for tonight of Liv/Gerry talking to Aaron is just plain creepy and weird, Aaron should be telling the to stop this behaviour - good grief Emmerdale what are you doing.
    Haven’t seen the clip but from what you say it sounds like it isn’t too good anyway! Thanks for the warning.👍

drunk rob with doug and gerry funny

3. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (22-12-2017)

I watched and this is what I thought

Gerry was worse in that Mill scene - pervy.

Dr Boring is desperate to get intos pants, he obviously doesn’t get it very often.

Felt sorry forall the way through that.

I felt that Chas & Paddy were pretty reasonable with there and weren’t nasty to him.

I actually thought the Drs comments were more insulting to than his comments were to the Dr and I wouldn’t say was annoyed with at all.

That roundabout scene with Vic & Ross made me feel quite dizzy and sick.

There is definetly still a lot of feelings there on s part - you actually only saw him smile when was involved or did something.

A good singing voice from Ryan I thought.

Ryan (especially) and Danny made that episode for me tonight the rest of them were just supporting characters.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (22-12-2017), flappinfanny (22-12-2017), Paul_Robs (22-12-2017)

Well, superb performances tonight from Danny and Ryan. No surprise there, and isn't this why those of us that are still shipping are still watching, still here and still fascinated by those 2 amazing craftsmen???

First and foremost, it's all about Danny and Ryan. It certainly is not the story line.

One more thing, IMO, Aaron may or may not help himself to a nice 'portion' from Alex, but Danny Miller made it clear tonight that the character he plays is still in love with Robert.
    Last edited by EddyBee; 22-12-2017 at 19:49.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Paul_Robs (22-12-2017), Sug-din (22-12-2017)

Just watched and it was OK ....

Poor Robert he just cannot get over Aaron, even when he says to Aaron he is letting go his he will do it but will die inside.

Aaron, if you have to try hard to move on with someone else then you need to stop, it should be natural not something you try to do, the jumper putting on scene was symbolic also the fact DrPlot wasn't there as well.

Aaron and DrPlot shagging on Boxing Day must be because Robert tells him to.

Overall it was alright, one day at a time as the song goes.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (23-12-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    Just watched and it was OK ....

Poor Robert he just cannot get over Aaron, even when he says to Aaron he is letting go his he will do it but will die inside.

Aaron, if you have to try hard to move on with someone else then you need to stop, it should be natural not something you try to do, the jumper putting on scene was symbolic also the fact DrPlot wasn't there as well.

Aaron and DrPlot shagging on Boxing Day must be because Robert tells him to.

Overall it was alright, one day at a time as the song goes.
    I tried to be positive when I viewed tonight and concentrated more on the looks and gave each rather than listening too much to some of the dialogue and I actually felt that at times in that pub scene that it seemed more like was singing to and they were alone in the room as no one else’s presence really mattered. Does that make me sound a bit cheesy and soppy? Maybe it does, but I’d rather feel that way than sad and we’ve had plenty of those moments and we know they won’t be over yet. We know that deep down their love for each other is still there.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (23-12-2017), Paul_Robs (22-12-2017)

Hello my lovely friends Don, Eddy, Matty and Paul and everyone else who regularly posts here.

I probably won’t be on again till the New Year now but will watch everything at some point although it won’t be live.

It’s been strange year for the boyz but we’ve stayed with them through it all and we know its going to work out ok in the end so not stressing about Rebecca or Seb or Alex or anything else.
    Its all mista iain’s crazy ideas about pushing us away before pulling us back in but he better take care just where he's pushing in future.

Anyway, I hope you all have a happy and blessed Christmas with those you love, get lots of nice pressies and generally have a grand time.
    If you like me then you’re lucky to have it all done for you but if you are actually doing the work I am sure it will be really appreciated by those who care.

Nollaig shona agus athbhliain faoi mhaise mo chairde de Roibrón

Merry Christmas and a happy New Year my Robron friends x

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (23-12-2017), Paul_Robs (23-12-2017), Sug-din (23-12-2017)

Dr Alex actor reveals what it’s been like to come between Robron

Metro, 23/12/17

Steven Flynn: ‘I was only going to be in for ten episodes and then it got pushed back a bit. I didn’t know where the story was going but it was nice to stick around a little longer.’

So much for everything being story lined 5 to 6 months in advance, that is clearly not the case. This sort of quote clearly demonstrates that beyond a doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post

Hello my lovely friends Don, Eddy, Matty and Paul and everyone else who regularly posts here.

I probably won’t be on again till the New Year now but will watch everything at some point although it won’t be live.

It’s been strange year for the boyz but we’ve stayed with them through it all and we know its going to work out ok in the end so not stressing about Rebecca or Seb or Alex or anything else.
    Its all mista iain’s crazy ideas about pushing us away before pulling us back in but he better take care just where he's pushing in future.

Anyway, I hope you all have a happy and blessed Christmas with those you love, get lots of nice pressies and generally have a grand time.
    If you like me then you’re lucky to have it all done for you but if you are actually doing the work I am sure it will be really appreciated by those who care.

Thank you very much.

Merry Christmas to you and yours and a very, very Happy New Year,

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post

Thanks Micheal and a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too.

Thread Information