Page 684 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 1845846346746826836846856866947347841184 ... LastLast
Results 6,831 to 6,840 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    I feel exactly the same as you that my care for the two of them has gone thanks to IM.

The thing that upsets me the most about possibly giving up on them is the fact of losing touch with you guys. It has been a wonderful journey we’ve been on and we can only hope that something great will happen that will keep us travelling on.
    Well we can still natter on here ..... lets be honest we will be keeping an eye on things until IM finalises his disastrous rein and either Ryan or Danny give up and leave.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    Well we can still natter on here ..... lets be honest we will be keeping an eye on things until IM finalises his disastrous rein and either Ryan or Danny give up and leave.
    That’s true Paul - they won’t be able to get rid of us that easily.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Paul_Robs (22-12-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    Morning Paul i argee but stay with it Aaron is single but he`s still in love with Rob thats not going to change and then will have lots of Robron coming up in Jan they be interacting with each other and with all this adam stuff and the whites aaron being there for Rob at hostial when baby Seb is inlvolved in the crash and with Rob helping with adam stuff and with Rob helping the dingles with there alibi and Aaron to helping him to it be uneasy for Alex to see aaron around Rob so stay with it and this eletric reunion be well worth it and mybe over the next few weeks leading up to these s/ls Aaron knows who he wants and if he knows what lengths Rob will go and he chooses Rob im conifdent ED+IM will throw us a big carrot to get us onside you see Robron forever the only thing i might do is watch Xmas day and then the first week of Jan the bits inbtween will be just stupid and not nessary

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Morning Paul i argee but stay with it Aaron is single but he`s still in love with Rob thats not going to change and then will have lots of Robron coming up in Jan they be interacting with each other and with all this adam stuff and the whites aaron being there for Rob at hostial when baby Seb is inlvolved in the crash and with Rob helping with adam stuff and with Rob helping the dingles with there alibi and Aaron to helping him to it be uneasy for Alex to see aaron around Rob so stay with it and this eletric reunion be well worth it and mybe over the next few weeks leading up to these s/ls Aaron knows who he wants and if he knows what lengths Rob will go and he chooses Rob im conifdent ED+IM will throw us a big carrot to get us onside you see Robron forever the only thing i might do is watch Xmas day and then the first week of Jan the bits inbtween will be just stupid and not nessary
    I think for me is IM has now pushed it too far, and I am bored with it, I will become a casual view rather than an engaged one, not what IM or ED are wanting surely.
    Last edited by Paul_Robs; 22-12-2017 at 08:50.

I am perhaps looking at the ‘context’ of this storyline completely wrong but what I see is IM knocking another nail into the Robron coffin. My idea of entertainment that keeps me interested is light and shade in a story, but I feel now that all we are getting is shade. I did think especially after the birth and the scam reveal that we were actually seeing a light at the end of the tunnel, but that has now gone out again and I’m not looking forward to possibly getting even more bored from fumbling about in the dark for the next few months hoping to find something to brighten things up.

morning all

Paul and Don I know its dragging on but don't give up even if its just to moan what a bollocks mista iain is making of it all.

the Alex and Aaron and the Robert and Rebecca and Seb thing will all play out but we know its all going to be good in the end
    Last edited by Fhionnuisce2; 22-12-2017 at 09:36.

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    I don't know what others think but I am not buying into Adam's exit story line on any level whatsoever. It's not just that I'm not engaging with it, I actually think it is all rather unpleasant to watch. Awful, unbelievable, unpleasant, predictable plot-driven ****e. It pays no attention to the character's personalities or history. Such a waste of Natalie's considerable talents, as well as those of the other players involved.

Furtermore, there is no way whatsoever that Aaron would be going on dates with Alex, or sitting down for family meals, whilst Adam was under arrest and being questioned by the police about such serious criminal charges. Never, ever would the Aaron character that I have watched all these years respond like that.

Emmerdale, you score a great big zero once again
    Hi Eddy

Agree Adam sl totally unbelievable. It seems that he is going to be in prison if he escapes, which means Moira has left him to take the blame. It is possible that there could be a son who would let his mother go to prison for something he did, although nothing we know about Adam suggests that. However, there is no mother who would let her son be locked up for life for something she did.

Same with Aaron. Adam is his best mate they have been through this sort of thing before and although he may help free him later, he would be on it now. Course "love" (although we know it isn't that) can come between mates but at this stage Aaron would be at least preoccupied with trying to found out exactly whats happening.

I think its the way that ED is written, like they get so into plot and what they think are exciting twists and turns that they actually forget about the charecters themselves. They really need someone who watches over the storyliners or whatever they are called as says 'great story but actually X would do this' and 'Y would never say that'.

Not sure if I've explained what i mean very well but basically its ED that's lost the plot at the moment

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (22-12-2017)

the aaron+robert thread

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    I am perhaps looking at the ‘context’ of this storyline completely wrong but what I see is IM knocking another nail into the Robron coffin. My idea of entertainment that keeps me interested is light and shade in a story, but I feel now that all we are getting is shade. I did think especially after the birth and the scam reveal that we were actually seeing a light at the end of the tunnel, but that has now gone out again and I’m not looking forward to possibly getting even more bored from fumbling about in the dark for the next few months hoping to find something to brighten things up.
    hi Don ah keep with it this eletric reunion will be well worth it and we wont dissapointed lets get xmas out the way and lets have more info about the crash and the Adam s/l`s and with Rob hepling cain and Aaron out this might be uneasy and alex dont like what Aaron is doing and at the hosptial when Aaron could be around foe as mates and alex will be jealous yeah so stay with it our Maxine has a few eps in Jan and 3-4 eps in Feb so its looking good yeah btw i wont be watching much over xmas im working most of it i will watch the xmas special i think we will get from then from the spoliers and soap mags might have a really good Robron scenes and will miss the rest and watch again from Jan the 1st btw just sent you a long message on FB matty
    Last edited by pond21; 22-12-2017 at 11:25. Reason: made a mistake

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (22-12-2017), Sug-din (22-12-2017)

I’m sorry to be really down guys but I have really no desire to seemaking a fool of himself in front of and Dr Boring tonight. I obviously haven’t seen this Christmas special but already it’s upset me that supposedly there is going to be a kiss between and Dr - yet a kiss between Robron on Christmas morning was cut from last year’s episode. I believe the other PD and her child may also be putting in an appearance during the Xmas episode - something else I could do without.

The only good thing I’ve seen so far about this episode is a tousled haired in his pants.

Between Xmas & New Year doesn’t sound that exciting as I don’t want to see Dr Boring getting into s pants and also don’t want to see more of the other PD being indecisive and supposedly planning. I was hoping that her being off screen for a few weeks would make things more bearable but actually we’ve had other crap thrown at us I don’t feel we’ve had any benefit from it.

Yet again I’m sorry guys but I may watch tonight’s episode and the Xmas day one and then just do the odd nip in and out of episodes that will be recorded so that I can avoid things.

Obviously it goes without saying though that I will still regularly be on here to see what you guys take is on how things are going.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (22-12-2017), Paul_Robs (22-12-2017)

The clip for tonight of Liv/Gerry talking to Aaron is just plain creepy and weird, Aaron should be telling the to stop this behaviour - good grief Emmerdale what are you doing.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (22-12-2017)

Thread Information