Page 683 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 1835836336736816826836846856937337831183 ... LastLast
Results 6,821 to 6,830 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

No posts from ED about Aaron and Dr Plot on Twitter or FB unless I have missed them

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    hi matty x I know I seem alone about alex but id just like another honest positive gay character like aaron but there aren't many around and alex may seem boring but that doesn't mean hes not honest and decent and when he realises that Aaron's only true loive is Robert i'm pretty sure he won't stand in the way and hopefully help get them back together
    Hi Micheal i understand what you saying but there`s nothing there even after tonight he wasnt into it meaning he still in love with Rob and of course the scars and then next he opens up to Alex about them and then sleeps with him meaning its not a big thing or will he say he dont love Rob and to prove it and sleeps with him to prove he`s over Rob and dont love him thats not a good way to say he`s not in love with Rob when he truly still its all wrong thats all its all going make Aaron more insurcure yeah and on top with Adam being charged with Emma`s murder and being in love with Rob aswell like i said when Alex finds out what aaron`s done to help Adam alex dont argee and argues with Alex about it and then Rob helps both of them out Rob will do anything to protect the man he loves and if Aaron knows how much Rob will for him that could be a start to rebild Robron btw just sent you that long PM matty x

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    No posts from ED about Aaron and Dr Plot on Twitter or FB unless I have missed them
    Hi Paul no theres noth on FB about boring Alex yeah what did you think of last few posts and my PM i sent you ? matty

I don't know what others think but I am not buying into Adam's exit story line on any level whatsoever. It's not just that I'm not engaging with it, I actually think it is all rather unpleasant to watch. Awful, unbelievable, unpleasant, predictable plot-driven ****e. It pays no attention to the character's personalities or history. Such a waste of Natalie's considerable talents, as well as those of the other players involved.

Furtermore, there is no way whatsoever that Aaron would be going on dates with Alex, or sitting down for family meals, whilst Adam was under arrest and being questioned by the police about such serious criminal charges. Never, ever would the Aaron character that I have watched all these years respond like that.

Emmerdale, you score a great big zero once again

5. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

pond21 (22-12-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    I don't know what others think but I am not buying into Adam's exit story line on any level whatsoever. It's not just that I'm not engaging with it, I actually think it is all rather unpleasant to watch. Awful, unbelievable, unpleasant, predictable plot-driven ****e. It pays no attention to the character's personalities or history. Such a waste of Natalie's considerable talents, as well as those of the other players involved.

Furtermore, there is no way whatsoever that Aaron would be going on dates with Alex, or sitting down for family meals, whilst Adam was under arrest and being questioned by the police about such serious criminal charges. Never, ever would the Aaron character that I have watched all these years respond like that.

Hi Eddy argee 100% with what you said and he so dull and boring and brings nothing we know its Ploty and it futhemore for the eletric Renuion with Robron it comes and we wont be dissapointed thats for sure and Danny+Ryan will be amazing and outstanding when it comes and Robron will show passion and love for each other when they reunite and yes Aaron wouldnt being dong that knowing his best mate is going down for murder and could this be a way for Robron boine back togther when Rob will suport him and helps him and cain when all this adam stuff coming up in Jan and alex wont like it whats Aaron`s done we have to just hold on in there this dr bore will be gone soon and then our Robron can get back togther and start to rebuild the relantionship true love will shine through and you know what ED+IM like they draw you away and only for them to swing us back in with amazing scenes and this eletric reunion will be that you see Robron love will preveil and if Liv+Chas dont like it thats tough get over it

7. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (22-12-2017)

Well just watched ...

First part- Liv to Aaron - Dreadful .... Aaron and DrPlotBoreFest actually looked like a new couple and Aaron seems to very much like DrPlotBoreFest although seemed awkward when DrPlotBoreFest suggested it was too late to go shopping and to go back to Aaron's but no too bad.

Second part - Awkward Aaron and DrPlotBoreFest on the sofa, awkward kissing but Aaron did seem regretful as soon as DrPlotBoreFest left as if he really wanted to have sex with him, they are showing this is related purely to his scars so Aaron in my eyes has moved on from Robert the inability to have sex with DrPlotBoreFest is nothing to do with Robert UNLESS they show something different very very soon but at the moment Robron are finished, finito, the end, IM lied when he said several weeks ago that they are as far apart as he is comfortable he has pushed them totally apart - Very sad indeed.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (22-12-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post

Agree with everything you say Eddy. It is all totally unbelievable.

I may be looking at it wrong but I actually feel quite uncomfortable watching the scenes I did watch tonight when Dr Boring was on as I feel he is forcing himself on and his family and is manipulating things to his advantage! Which is not what would have tolerated at all before.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (22-12-2017)

Well just watched ...

First part- Liv to Aaron - Dreadful .... Aaron and DrPlotBoreFest actually looked like a new couple and Aaron seems to very much like DrPlotBoreFest although seemed awkward when DrPlotBoreFest suggested it was too late to go shopping and to go back to Aaron's but no too bad.

Second part - Awkward Aaron and DrPlotBoreFest on the sofa, awkward kissing but Aaron did seem regretful as soon as DrPlotBoreFest left as if he really wanted to have sex with him, they are showing this is related purely to his scars so Aaron in my eyes has moved on from Robert the inability to have sex with DrPlotBoreFest is nothing to do with Robert UNLESS they show something different very very soon but at the moment Robron are finished, finito, the end, IM lied when he said several weeks ago that they are as far apart as he is comfortable he has pushed them totally apart - Very sad indeed.
    I couldn’t watch it all live and had to catch up later and I agree with all you say. I also think IM has lied about pushing them so far - we have more pushing apart to come and I feel that some people will disappear from the fandom and will never return. He has really stretched things too far and I don’t think this wonderful Christmas episode that he’s been pushing is actually going to be the thing that brings them back together or will keep people on board. Sorry to be so negative but what I did watch tonight has made me feel very sad too.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (22-12-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    I couldn’t watch it all live and had to catch up later and I agree with all you say. I also think IM has lied about pushing them so far - we have more pushing apart to come and I feel that some people will disappear from the fandom and will never return. He has really stretched things too far and I don’t think this wonderful Christmas episode that he’s been pushing is actually going to be the thing that brings them back together or will keep people on board. Sorry to be so negative but what I did watch tonight has made me feel very sad too.
    I have lost the Robron love, Aaron seems happy with this doctor and when he explains his scar issues then the road block is gone and they have sex - Robron Over and Out.

IM has failed, he has pushed it so far I have lost interest completely, I will record ED and FFWD through probably most of the episode and I can see over the next 2-3 months stop watching, it will take something pretty magnificent to redeem this dreadful situation.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (22-12-2017)

I have lost the Robron love, Aaron seems happy with this doctor and when he explains his scar issues then the road block is gone and they have sex - Robron Over and Out.

IM has failed, he has pushed it so far I have lost interest completely, I will record ED and FFWD through probably most of the episode and I can see over the next 2-3 months stop watching, it will take something pretty magnificent to redeem this dreadful situation.

I feel exactly the same as you that my care for the two of them has gone thanks to IM.

The thing that upsets me the most about possibly giving up on them is the fact of losing touch with you guys. It has been a wonderful journey we’ve been on and we can only hope that something great will happen that will keep us travelling on.

Thread Information