Page 682 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 1825826326726806816826836846927327821182 ... LastLast
Results 6,811 to 6,820 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

First 5 minutes and I already want to throw something at the screen when Liv is on as she is the most annoying brat in the world.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (21-12-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    First 5 minutes and I already want to throw something at the screen when Liv is on as she is the most annoying brat in the world.
    Agreed. Liv is turning out to be a huge nauseating brat and nuisance.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (21-12-2017)

Sorry but the gushing love from Liv & Chas for Dr Boring is vomit making.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (21-12-2017)

Hi Don i know i wanted to throw something at the TV she really is getting on my nerves you can tell Aaron feels uneasy he`s still in love with Rob and foe Liv+Chas pushing Aaron knowing that he still has feelings i still say he only opens up next week and sleeps with alex to prove that he`s over Rob which of course Aaron`s not he`s only doing this going out with Alex so shut them up but i think it will all blow up in there faces when aARON tells them its Rob he wants and they will have to live with it

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (21-12-2017), Sug-din (21-12-2017)

Sorry but I can’t watch any more of this tripe tonight, I’ve had to put it off. I am too dazzled by the bright shiny halo that everyone but Aaron has put on Dr Borings head.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (21-12-2017)

Sorry but I can’t watch any more of this tripe tonight, I’ve had to put it off. I am too dazzled by the bright shiny halo that everyone but Aaron has put on Dr Borings head.
    Hi Don i argee this is not Aaron even When Aaron was with Jackson he was more intresting then this Dr borefest and like i said they are really pushing Alex in most eps over the few weeks just to see if Aaron really wants a realantionship with Alex and of course that will please Liv and Chas but i think in the end i think it will be Aaron`s choice to end it with Alex and telling him it wont work he boring and yes hes reaible but Aaron wants exciting in his realanionship like he`s had with Rob who have have amazing chemisrty and have that sparkle and the main point is that Aaron`s still in love Rob even when he tells Alex he`s over Rob and even when he opens up to him next week he`s only doing that to please Liv+Chas and then he sleeps with him to see he`s over Rob but of Course he still in love Rob and to sleep with sombody is not the way to do it or mybe he only sleeps with alex that hes not ashamed about the scars i still wondering if Aaron says he dont love Rob and then do it and Alex finds out that he`s still in love wityh Rob i thought there was a spolier saying that alex finds out Aaron`s still in with Rob like i said if he keeps going out with Alex and he`s he done for him like i said keep the faith our Robron will boine back togther with the Adam and whites s/l and with Robert always around and if Alex is the doc at the hospital when the whites have there crash and Aaron`s there for Rob he might get jealous and the Adam stuff to with Aaron helping hi mate out and Rob there getting a alibi for cain and aaron and Alex dont like what Aarons done that could mean that alex will call it a day and then Robron can boine back togther of course there`s more to it over the next few weeks and by this time in 20th Jan Alex could be gone yeah and you know ED+IM are like they draw us away and then draws us back in when we not expecting it thats what going to happen you see and if Robron are getting back in Feb With this eletric Reunion something has to very soon for that to happen and i say this Adam+White will be part of it matty ps sorry for the reply

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (21-12-2017), Sug-din (21-12-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Agreed. Liv is turning out to be a huge nauseating brat and nuisance.
    Hi Eddy i argee she`s a pain come on aaron alex is boring you want excitment and sprakle alex is not that only Rob can give you that and once ypu find out he dont for you go back to Rob and yes alex could relaible and like i said they pushing this Alex in eps to see if Aaron really can move on and like i said he only going out alex to please Chas+Liv and even when hes says hes over Rob and opens up about the scars and sleeps with him to show it means nothing or does he say he dont love Rob ? and i thought i seen a spolier sayig that Alex finds out that he still in love with Alex? and like i said with all this Adam+Whites stuff coming up and Robs about mybe he dont argee with Aaron doing that Adam and then Rob helping cain +Aaron out for there alibi`s maybe Alex dont argee and then this will bring Robron back on track on is Aaron finds out what Rob has done helping them then that could be a start for there to buiold Robron up again and if this eletric renunion happens in Feb some thing has to give and ED_+IM has to give a hint or 2 for that to happen

14. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (21-12-2017)

this is absolutely not having a go at english police but honestly could any police anywhere be that stoopid?

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    this is absolutely not having a go at english police but honestly could any police anywhere be that stoopid?
    Hi micheal its just the police in soaps yeah they are all stupid lol im sorry to say this Micheal this alex is so boring and even those small kisses meant nothing no passion yes it about the scars and like i say he only opens next week just to prove he can sleep with whoever and the scars and then to prove it he sleeps with alex yeah im going to PM you something Micheal it might be a long PM matty

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Hi micheal its just the police in soaps yeah they are all stupid lol im sorry to say this Micheal this alex is so boring and even those small kisses meant nothing no passion yes it about the scars and like i say he only opens next week just to prove he can sleep with whoever and the scars and then to prove it he sleeps with alex yeah im going to PM you something Micheal it might be a long PM matty
    hi matty x I know I seem alone about alex but id just like another honest positive gay character like aaron but there aren't many around and alex may seem boring but that doesn't mean hes not honest and decent and when he realises that Aaron's only true loive is Robert i'm pretty sure he won't stand in the way and hopefully help get them back together

Thread Information