Page 681 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 1815816316716796806816826836917317811181 ... LastLast
Results 6,801 to 6,810 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Afernoon my freinds i will only say that both Liv +Chas will just have lump it and just get on with it when Robron do get back togther if they dont like it thats tough and to bad and where was Chas when Aaron was in jail ? and Liv who was in charge of looking after you and talking care of you yes ROB looking out for like a step dad and dont start **** stir and call Rob names like i hate you and things just remmber that Rob could ve sent you back to your mums so dont im looking out for Aaron you not you intefering with Aaron just let him make his own mind up and that goes foe chas to and if Aaron decides to go to Rob thats his choice so be it Aaron makes Rob a better person when hes with his husband he can tame Rob

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Afernoon my fellow Robroners lets all stay strong and postive and our Robron will be togther end off and i say with all new spoliers coming for Jan its seems like Robron will be working along each other Rob with helping both cain and Aaron out and then i hope Aaron will help of be there for Rob when something happens to baby seb and mybe Dr Alex dont like Aaron being around Rob and mybe he dont like Aaron`s doing with all the adam stuff and mybe Aaron will realise its Rob he wants and he knows what Rob means to him and what Rob would do for him and like i said i think Maxine might write the Robron renuion ep and if its in feb they are now filming stuff to be aired in Feb and both Danny+Ryan have been filming lots latley so something happening and it would be fine time for them to have there reunion in Feb that would mark there first wedding anversairy ib 2017 and to make in feb 2018 would be ideal and like most say we will lots of Robron in Jan and there electric reunion will be worth it and Danny+Ryan both talked about it a reunion in 2018 if it was later it woulnt be talked about as much and i think Bex dies too and then Rob brings up baby seb or better still when she dies she might turn out hes not DAD afer all
    hi Matty

yea still going with this and actually as long if we know that Seb is not Robert's I couldn't really care if Rebecca is still around but I'm not sure who she would interact with as she's hardly the centre of village life like other newbies such as Faith has quickly become

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    hi Don

I'm prob alone now but I still think that Seb is not Robert's. If I'm wrong and he's still around then I think it will be hard for them with such a constant reminder. I'm sure mista iain would think it makes good drama but it won't be the same as before and never could be
    Hi Micheal im with you and thinks it not Rob but it seems like IM wanted to give Robron a baby and this was his way of doing it he talked about last Jan yeah and i still say PD dies and when Robron get back togther they will bring it up about do you think of last few posts Micheal they a long winded but i hope people understands wht im tring to say matty

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    hi Don

I'm prob alone now but I still think that Seb is not Robert's. If I'm wrong and he's still around then I think it will be hard for them with such a constant reminder. I'm sure mista iain would think it makes good drama but it won't be the same as before and never could be
    Hi Micheal 👋
    I am still holding out for some twist that shows that Seb is nots because really I don’t think he is, it’s too much to land on them and I really don’t want them to have to parent her child of all peoples, it would mean she would always be remembered and really we want to be able to forget her. I’m just concerned that time is running out to find out 100 % parentage. Maybe there will be a death bed confession or has to have a DNA done if his name isn’t on the birth certificate. We can but hope.

Usual Liv poking her nose in to Aaron's business, Aaron going Christmas shopping with DrPlotBoreFest - YUK, Also, not very positive comments, ED really are losing the communication battle when it comes to Aaron and him being with DrPlot.

https://twitter.com/emmerdale/status/943888817064263680
    Last edited by Paul_Robs; 21-12-2017 at 17:18.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (21-12-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    Usual Liv poking her nose in to Aaron's business, Aaron going Christmas shopping with DrPlotBoreFest - YUK, Also, not very positive comments, ED really are losing the communication battle when it comes to Aaron and him being with DrPlot.

Hi Paul this could be a ploy having DRPltyborefest is a way for Aaron to see if he can move on bring with him nearly all the time and this will prove to Aaron its Rob he wants and
    not Dr bore fest yeah and with these new spoilers in Jan with Cain+Aaron helping Adam out and Rob being around to much he will realise that Aaron still in love with Rob and when he learns what Aaron doing with the escape Alex dont like it mybe all this could boine Robron back togther yeah or mybe Aaron will decide Alex is a nice bloke and that but hes still loves Rob and then they reuild robron up again

Afernoon Eddy did you my last PM message i sent you the other day? matty

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post

Hi Paul just sent you a long PM matty

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Afernoon Eddy did you my last PM message i sent you the other day? matty
    Yes, I've just replied to your private message.

Evening my freinds im happy all this Dr Ploty will be over soon and i think Aaron will realise its Rob he wants and with all what happens in Jan with Adam+Whites will be the start or there there build up for this eletric Robron reunion it be amazing and be worth it and it be Aaron choice that will decide he wants to be Rob and not Dr Alex and if Chas+Liv dont like it thats just tough just live it there true love for each other will shine through and i think with Adam`s s/l`s and the whites s/l`s that Aaron will be there for Rob for baby seb and could see how close they still are and with Adam`s stuff mybe alex dont like what Aaron`s done and dont understands and with Rob`s helping both cain and aaron out that it could be this that boines Robron back and Aaron thinks if Rob can still do all this for him when they not togther it will show Aaron he still in love with Rob if Rob can all this for him so over the next few weeks will be hard to watch to watch Aaron with alex but he will realise he`s not enough Rob is so hold in there my freinds Robron will out and be together once again

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (21-12-2017), Sug-din (21-12-2017)

Thread Information