Page 680 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 1805806306706786796806816826907307801180 ... LastLast
Results 6,791 to 6,800 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    Hi don well I've been set up by cousins younger than her it's all in good humour on their part but just mega embarrassing
    Hi Micheal - I think I’m just over sensitive because it’s messing with our boys. She’ll find out soon enough that will be with who he wants to be with.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (21-12-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (20-12-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Hi Micheal - I think I’m just over sensitive because it’s messing with our boys. She’ll find out soon enough that will be with who he wants to be with.
    You're right but I think the reunion will be a little way off yet (great if I'm wrong) but think that's why mista Iain has talked about the wedding just so we'll stay with it

We know they will be together in the end so just going with her flow

The whole Adam thing will be good specially as it seems it gets our guyz working together

Meanwhile Bob and Laurel's borefest isn't quite the same is it

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    You're right but I think the reunion will be a little way off yet (great if I'm wrong) but think that's why mista Iain has talked about the wedding just so we'll stay with it

We know they will be together in the end so just going with her flow

The whole Adam thing will be good specially as it seems it gets our guyz working together

Meanwhile Bob and Laurel's borefest isn't quite the same is it
    I’m hoping like I think Matty is that the reunion if we have to wait for it is in Feb on the Anniversary of the wedding.

Let’s admit it we’re used to this bumpy road now, so what’s a few more!

Yeah the Adam escaping is going to bring our boys at least into the same orbit and wanting the same thing.

I must admit I’m not really bothered about the Bob & Brenda relationship thing - this type of storyline has been flogged to death now - there’s hardly any couples left in the village that haven’t been ‘at it’. Who can be next? Perhaps Doug will leave Diane to run off into the sunset with his prize winning vegetables.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (20-12-2017)

I may be wrong but looking at what the lovely Darren has given us so far I think we will have to live through January when I think we will see Robron getting closer, I am actually with a few other people that rushing the reunion would be hard to believe especially with DrPlot being around and the tin removal.

I think the Whites' accident/death/coma/drama and Seb will be the catalyst to them spending more time together and DrPlot will at some stage realise he doesn't come close to Robert for Aaron. With the Robron Wedding in the Summer then to believe they would make the full, legal commitment they need to be together building their relationship for at least 5-6 months, if IM gives them 1-2 months then marriage that would be very very difficult to understand or accept.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    I may be wrong but looking at what the lovely Darren has given us so far I think we will have to live through January when I think we will see Robron getting closer, I am actually with a few other people that rushing the reunion would be hard to believe especially with DrPlot being around and the tin removal.

I think the Whites' accident/death/coma/drama and Seb will be the catalyst to them spending more time together and DrPlot will at some stage realise he doesn't come close to Robert for Aaron. With the Robron Wedding in the Summer then to believe they would make the full, legal commitment they need to be together building their relationship for at least 5-6 months, if IM gives them 1-2 months then marriage that would be very very difficult to understand or accept.
    I think you’re right Paul that once we get through January and the accident etc. that the boys will be spending more time together and slowly building back their relationship. I’m all for it to be taken slowly as long as Dr Plot & PD are out of the picture.

The more that comes out the more I feel we are going to have to accept that it is a strong possibility that Seb is going to continue being a part of their future. I have to be honest that I’d rather he wasn’t as this will change the dynamics of their relationship and what they can realistically do in the future but if that is what they decide to do, so be it, as long as the boys are back together as a family unit.

Darren on Twitter

I am so glad Maxine wrote Adam's last episode the ending is just so well done

Darren on Twitter

I am so glad Maxine wrote Adam's last episode the ending is just so well done
    Thanks. That sounds like it will be good to watch.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Paul_Robs (21-12-2017)

hi Paul

yea absolutely this and even if Alex left tomorrow it's just too unrealistic after everything that's happened for them just to be a full on couple again immedtely.

With good writing it could be really interesting to see their relationship build up again and develop to what they had before but whether we'll get that or not is another thing.

Still think Alex is no prob in the long run and may actually help Robron in more than one way

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (21-12-2017)

Afernoon my fellow Robroners lets all stay strong and postive and our Robron will be togther end off and i say with all new spoliers coming for Jan its seems like Robron will be working along each other Rob with helping both cain and Aaron out and then i hope Aaron will help of be there for Rob when something happens to baby seb and mybe Dr Alex dont like Aaron being around Rob and mybe he dont like Aaron`s doing with all the adam stuff and mybe Aaron will realise its Rob he wants and he knows what Rob means to him and what Rob would do for him and like i said i think Maxine might write the Robron renuion ep and if its in feb they are now filming stuff to be aired in Feb and both Danny+Ryan have been filming lots latley so something happening and it would be fine time for them to have there reunion in Feb that would mark there first wedding anversairy ib 2017 and to make in feb 2018 would be ideal and like most say we will lots of Robron in Jan and there electric reunion will be worth it and Danny+Ryan both talked about it a reunion in 2018 if it was later it woulnt be talked about as much and i think Bex dies too and then Rob brings up baby seb or better still when she dies she might burt out hes not DAD afer all

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    I think you’re right Paul that once we get through January and the accident etc. that the boys will be spending more time together and slowly building back their relationship. I’m all for it to be taken slowly as long as Dr Plot & PD are out of the picture.

The more that comes out the more I feel we are going to have to accept that it is a strong possibility that Seb is going to continue being a part of their future. I have to be honest that I’d rather he wasn’t as this will change the dynamics of their relationship and what they can realistically do in the future but if that is what they decide to do, so be it, as long as the boys are back together as a family unit.
    hi Don

I'm prob alone now but I still think that Seb is not Robert's. If I'm wrong and he's still around then I think it will be hard for them with such a constant reminder. I'm sure mista iain would think it makes good drama but it won't be the same as before and never could be

Thread Information