Page 679 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 1795796296696776786796806816897297791179 ... LastLast
Results 6,781 to 6,790 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Darren Tweets - if already posted sorry .....

Seb is in Robert's car during the crash..while Lachlan is angry with Chrissie over what she has told Belle he calls her a monster and grabs the steering wheel right into an oncoming lorry that smashes into them

(pure speculation)
    Lachlan he'll either get found out or he'll pull the plug on Rebecca if he thinks shes gonnna wake up and say what he did then he'll go to prison (let it be this) yippie the final 2 Whites gone

as Chrissie holds Lachlan's hand she goes into shock and dies

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (21-12-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (20-12-2017), lucysugden (20-12-2017), Sug-din (20-12-2017)

after Alex thanks Robert for his help with Aaron. Robert removes his ring

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eastieoaks For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (21-12-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (20-12-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by eastieoaks View Post
    after Alex thanks Robert for his help with Aaron. Robert removes his ring
    No! No!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (21-12-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (20-12-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    No! No!
    Its a shame about the ring but it had to happen and I actually thought it would be on Christmas Day, it being after Robert helps DrPlot is actually very fitting and if course far more emotional, I also hope Aaron notices it gone.

After the Whites' crash etc ..... I am hoping we start to see Robron moving closer together but I am sure Darren will share when he can.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (20-12-2017), Sug-din (20-12-2017)

Darren on Twitter:-

I can't believe Gerry just said that Alex is talking to Aaron,Gerry etc about the birthday plans..
    Alex: "and then he gets my present"
    Gerry: "mind if i stay and watch"
    Last edited by Paul_Robs; 20-12-2017 at 14:44.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (20-12-2017), Sug-din (20-12-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    Its a shame about the ring but it had to happen and I actually thought it would be on Christmas Day, it being after Robert helps DrPlot is actually very fitting and if course far more emotional, I also hope Aaron notices it gone.

After the Whites' crash etc ..... I am hoping we start to see Roeggebron moving closer together but I am sure Darren will share when he can.
    hi Paul i argee its sad but he will save his ring and or course Aaron woulnve have save his ring to and then Robron wont have to buy anymore when they get married proper next summer and it looks like we are going to get lots of Robron in Jan and hopefully when Alex is gone i think he will go around MId Jan and something must happen between the car crash and the Adam s/l going on the run mybe somthing will happen when Rob`s at the hospital with Baby seb and he there with Rob as a mate being there or mybe Alex doesnt like what aaron has done for Adam helping him escapes and our Robron helping cain with his wifi and the dingles house and then Rob helps his love Aaron at the scrapyard to make sure Aaron is there you see our Rob will anything to help his one love Aaron and mybe this is what boines Robron back on track and this could prove to himself how much Rob will do anything for him

No! No!
    Hi Don yeah its sad but at least both Aaron+Rob will have there rings when they get married proper in the summer so not all bad sad atm but lets all stay really positve will have lots oF robron coming up in Jan and then it will show how much Rob will do to help to dingles and more so Aaron who he`s really in love and will anything to prove his love for his Aaron and this could be that this could boine Robron back in track like IM talked about and mybe Alex dont like what Aaron has done and calls it a day and ive just sent you a long FB message matty

13. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (20-12-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Hi Don yeah its sad but at least both Aaron+Rob will have there rings when they get married proper in the summer so not all bad sad atm but lets all stay really positve will have lots oF robron coming up in Jan and then it will show how much Rob will do to help to dingles and more so Aaron who he`s really in love and will anything to prove his love for his Aaron and this could be that this could boine Robron back in track like IM talked about and mybe Alex dont like what Aaron has done and calls it a day and ive just sent you a long FB message matty
    Hi Matty

How's you x not bothered about rings coming off cos it just means they can make a big thing of when they put them back on and hopefully on each other

Been able to see that spoiler clip from christmas day with Robert on the sofa and bit confused cos in the other one he's in a hospital bed

It’s a competition who is the most annoying - Liv or Vic but I honestly feel that Liv is first - she is a child and should have more respect for her elders and there’s no way any body of her age should be talking and acting that way without being disciplined.

It’s a competition who is the most annoying - Liv or Vic but I honestly feel that Liv is first - she is a child and should have more respect for her elders and there’s no way any body of her age should be talking and acting that way without being disciplined.
    Hi don well I've been set up by cousins younger than her it's all in good humour on their part but just mega embarrassing

Thread Information