Page 676 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 1765766266666746756766776786867267761176 ... LastLast
Results 6,751 to 6,760 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    19/12/17 08:32
    So posted already so sorry - Darren on Twitter:-

On the way to the court the prison van is stopped and Adam is face to face with a man in a Balaclava but panic not Aaron is on hand to help him

Robert is at the Dingles home using the wifi downloading stuff etc to make it look like Cain is there then goes to the scrapyard where he does the same sort of thing to make it look like Aaron's been there

love how Robert is sorting out Cain and Aaron's alibi..notice they haven't asked Dr Do **** All to plot with them

"Both of their hearts break as Adam leaves" (Aaron and Victoria)

"Adam and Aaron are saying a tearful goodbye"
    thanx Paul

but there must be some big robron scene before cos Robert wouldn't just be randomly doing all that

also ed not very original with Adam on the run sl . . . like Aaron . . . like Andy

I'm sure escape stuff will be great to watch but I mean come on have they no original ideas left?

ETA sorry Don see you already said this and Paul as well. I should prob read everything first when catching up
    Last edited by Fhionnuisce2; 19-12-2017 at 09:40.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (19-12-2017), Sug-din (19-12-2017)

Darren on Twitter - mega-spoilers

#Emmerdale car crash WOW what an episode
    Lawrence DEAD
    Chrissie DEAD
    Rebecca on life support
    Lachlan punctured lung but survives

11th January is the car carnage ep

Tom IS Joe Tate and hes the new Home Farm owner

Seb is ok and Robert is going to focus on looking after him

Lachlan admits he caused the accident but lies to the police saying it was Chrissie who was distracted

Moira is devastated when the police arrive and tell her a body has been found with Adams passport and they need her to identify it

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (19-12-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (19-12-2017), Perdita (19-12-2017), pond21 (31-12-2017), Sug-din (19-12-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    thanx Paul

but there must be some big robron scene before cos Robert wouldn't just be randomly doing all that

also ed not very original with Adam on the run sl . . . like Aaron . . . like Andy

I'm sure escape stuff will be great to watch but I mean come on have they no original ideas left?

ETA sorry Don see you already said this and Paul as well. I should prob read everything first when catching up
    Hi Micheal hope you are well this could what boines Robron togther if Rob`s is heping Cain and Aaron and like IM said what happens over xmas and new year will boine Robron back togther or Aaron feels guilty about sleeping with Alex knowing that he`s still in love with Rob and realise that and tells alex that like i said this renuion could be sooner than we think and now Ryan said briefly in the soap mags about a Robron reunion thats both now Danny+Ryan saying it if it was later next year they would talk about around march or april like i said there to many gaps yeah

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (19-12-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (19-12-2017)

Hi Paul for some reason I can’t reply with quote on my phone atm but sure they are mega spoilers

don’t like Rebecca being on life support with everyone feeling sorry for her and really really don’t like Robert devoted to bringing up Seb

Rebecca could have final redemption by a death bed confession that she LIED

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (19-12-2017), Sug-din (19-12-2017)

Darren on Twitter - mega-spoilers

#Emmerdale car crash WOW what an episode
    Lawrence DEAD
    Chrissie DEAD
    Rebecca on life support
    Lachlan punctured lung but survives

11th January is the car carnage ep

Tom IS Joe Tate and hes the new Home Farm owner

Seb is ok and Robert is going to focus on looking after him

Lachlan admits he caused the accident but lies to the police saying it was Chrissie who was distracted

Moira is devastated when the police arrive and tell her a body has been found with Adams passport and they need her to identify it
    hi Paul PD on life suport could mean she could die and then Robron will bring up the baby when they back togther and when they get married in the summer and with this Robert helping Cain and Aaron that could mean they start to get back togther and we will get this eletctric renion as promised and with IN saying about what happens over xmas and nw year will boine them back together or that could mean if Aaron is sad and all the place leading upto his birthday that it was a mistake to sleep with alex and he still in love with Rob which we all know he still is he only said that to please Alex and i still say this Reunion is closer then we think btw both Danny+Ryan have been filming lots latelty thats always a good sugn Robron forever and love will out everytime

Hi Matty same can’t quote but you’re right there has to be some robron scenes we don’t know about and actually I’ll be quite happy for a nice surprise

Having said that please keep them coming Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    Hi Paul for some reason I can’t reply with quote on my phone atm but sure they are mega spoilers

don’t like Rebecca being on life support with everyone feeling sorry for her and really really don’t like Robert devoted to bringing up Seb

Rebecca could have final redemption by a death bed confession that she LIED
    Hi Micheal what did you of last ouote? and if PD dies this could be a round for our Robron to bring up the baby when they get back togther which i say could be sooner then we think yeah and Ryan talked breify in the soaps mags about it happing in 2018 thats Danny+Ryan both talking about it yeah and with this Adam s/l and Rob helping cain out at the dingles with the wifi and then Aaron at the scrapyard giving Aaron +Cain an albi that could boine them back togther just like INN said whats happens over xmas and new year will boine back together and there`s no mention of Alex when all this Adam s/l stuff that could mean he gone

12. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (19-12-2017)

Darren on Twitter

#Emmerdale Alex has mixed up "Rocky" with "The Rocky Horror Show" for Aarons birthday but thankfully Robert is on hand to help him out

I think DrPlotBoreFest is pretty thick not to realise that Aaron is NOT a Rocky Horror Show type of gay !!!!! (they are so not a match)

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (21-12-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (19-12-2017), Sug-din (19-12-2017)

Darren on Twitter

#Emmerdale Alex has mixed up "Rocky" with "The Rocky Horror Show" for Aarons birthday but thankfully Robert is on hand to help him out

I think DrPlotBoreFest is pretty thick not to realise that Aaron is NOT a Rocky Horror Show type of gay !!!!! (they are so not a match)
    Hi Paul thats funny lol and what did you think my last few posts ? you PM your reply if you like matty

16. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (21-12-2017)

Afternoon every body lest keep the our Robron will back together really soon and going these latest spoliers about Adam and Robert helping both Cain+Aaron that could be what brings Robron back togther and if Aaron knows what lengths Rob will do to help a mte of Aaron`s that could be the start helping out a dingle mind you Rob`s a dingle really ever since he drank out of that wellie at the woolpack when the got wed cant see Alex ever doing that LOL

18. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (19-12-2017)

Thread Information