Page 675 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 1755756256656736746756766776857257751175 ... LastLast
Results 6,741 to 6,750 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

From the lovely Darren:-

#Emmerdale scenes airing in early new year will see Adam go on the run (with a little help from Aaron and Cain) following an escape from his prison van when a fellow prisoner called Syd is busted out some help from Robert will give Aaron and Cain their alibis

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (18-12-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    From the lovely Darren:-

#Emmerdale scenes airing in early new year will see Adam go on the run (with a little help from Aaron and Cain) following an escape from his prison van when a fellow prisoner called Syd is busted out some help from Robert will give Aaron and Cain their alibis
    It’s good to see that both and Cain are interacting within the New Year- that looks promising.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Paul_Robs (18-12-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    It’s good to see that both and Cain are interacting within the New Year- that looks promising.
    Agreed. It's great to see them on very good terms like that.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Paul_Robs (18-12-2017), Sug-din (18-12-2017)

I think ED do seem short of smart ideas for exits and I suppose when the door is left open the options are even more reduced as death/murder/kill is off the agenda.

I would have hoped it was less predictable than the old faithful of "lets escape from a security van" I mean I know G4S are not the best but give them some slack .... I would have preferred Adam just deciding he needed to leave the village to travel the world after Vic's mistrust and the shock of Emma.

Anyway as others have said being involved is great to see, I wonder what DrPlot thinks of less than legal actions, in fact why isn't DrPlot mentioned??.

Darren on Twitter :-

#Emmerdale next week

25th Aaron yes Robert yes
    26th Aaron yes Robert yes
    27th Aaron yes Robert yes
    28th Aaron no Robert yes
    29th Aaron yes Robert no

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (19-12-2017), Sug-din (18-12-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    I think ED do seem short of smart ideas for exits and I suppose when the door is left open the options are even more reduced as death/murder/kill is off the agenda.

I would have hoped it was less predictable than the old faithful of "lets escape from a security van" I mean I know G4S are not the best but give them some slack .... I would have preferred Adam just deciding he needed to leave the village to travel the world after Vic's mistrust and the shock of Emma.

Anyway as others have said being involved is great to see, I wonder what DrPlot thinks of less than legal actions, in fact why isn't DrPlot mentioned??.
    It is a bit - been there, done that, not long ago with Andy, isn’t it? If they keep doing this with suspected criminals in ED it will end up that half the Village is on the run from the police.

I can imagine the Dr perfect, upstanding pillar of the community wouldn’t be too pleased about that. Is this a good sign that maybe he isn’t on the scene much before or after that?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (19-12-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    It is a bit - been there, done that, not long ago with Andy, isn’t it? If they keep doing this with suspected criminals in ED it will end up that half the Village is on the run from the police.

I can imagine the Dr perfect, upstanding pillar of the community wouldn’t be too pleased about that. Is this a good sign that maybe he isn’t on the scene much before or after that?
    BIB - One can hope Don

I think there must be a lovely holiday resort in Costa Del Crime for all the ED character on the run.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (18-12-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Hi Don just sent you a long messgae on FB matty x
    Hi Matty - sorry it’s taken so long but I have eventually replied to it. Don👍

I still haven’t watched tonight’s ep yet. Were either of our boys in? Is it worth watching?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (19-12-2017)

Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    19/12/17 08:32
    So posted already so sorry - Darren on Twitter:-

On the way to the court the prison van is stopped and Adam is face to face with a man in a Balaclava but panic not Aaron is on hand to help him

Robert is at the Dingles home using the wifi downloading stuff etc to make it look like Cain is there then goes to the scrapyard where he does the same sort of thing to make it look like Aaron's been there

love how Robert is sorting out Cain and Aaron's alibi..notice they haven't asked Dr Do **** All to plot with them

"Both of their hearts break as Adam leaves" (Aaron and Victoria)

"Adam and Aaron are saying a tearful goodbye"

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (19-12-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (19-12-2017), pond21 (31-12-2017), Sug-din (19-12-2017)

Thread Information