Page 674 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 1745746246646726736746756766847247741174 ... LastLast
Results 6,731 to 6,740 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    Duncan posted this:

https://twitter.com/DuncanLindsay/st...part-21%2Fp177

BUT his further comment was this "My opinion but I don't know much yet at all so pure assumption. The fact that they marry at summer means there can only be big development" so its Duncan mildly speculating as he is also waiting for more info (or isn't able to share too much) but does state the wedding again.
    Flag
    morning Paul so all looking good next year so something must happen for that to happen so i still say they start there reunion around Mid Jan our Maxine has her eps then and it be good if that be in Feb a year to the day when they got married in 2017 so feb 2018 would be seemed like a good idea

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Paul_Robs (18-12-2017), Sug-din (18-12-2017)

Morning my fellow Robroners i think we have to stay positve mybe after they sleep togther and Aaron will realise that he made a mistake telling Alex he`s over Rob but of course hes still in love with Rob and mybe this is the mood that Aaron is in leading up to to his Birthday and his feelings is more for Rob so keep the faith it will all work out you see and i have a feeling will have a lovely momments in the special of course the spoliers and whats in the papers is only half what happens so we could have a kiss and some hints about the future and of we had IM saying what happens over xmas and new year will boine them back together so something must happen

4. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (18-12-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by eastieoaks View Post
    yep I am the Twitter user what was your @
    Morning Darren ive just followed you on Twitter and may i have a follow back matty

Quote Originally Posted by eastieoaks View Post
    I do believe Robron fans will actually enjoy this episode the ending to me gives hope to the couple there is a line from Robert which you'll love when he says it

its not out of sync with what happens before and after the episode as there is a scene that happens in Robert's fantasy with Dan that in a scene on the 27th he hears actually happened for real which makes me wonder if its hinting at stuff to come, bear in mind the Whites stunt isn't far off

the ending of the episode on the 22nd leads right into the opening on Christmas day its a straight continuation

to do a out of the norm episode escpially on Xmas day is a very risky one but it comes off so well its an hour long the first 30 minutes are Robert's fantasy world the other half is him making some big choices about whats happened his life with Aaron and where he goes next

hope this helps
    HI Darren so its a good for our Robron and could we have a some lovely scenes in the ep?

hello robroners

well caught up now and I think Aaron is back tomorrow?

meanwhile it seems that we will get the christmas and stevenses eps here later than you and the christmas repeat actually the next day

anyway probably won't be able to catch them live whatever time and will enjoy it all when its a bit quieter around me

I'm sure Ryan will absolutely smash whatever he is given in the special ep and Danny as well obvs but seems they may not have much interaction so I'm not expecting any big robron progress so will be nice surprise if it happens

I now think that mista iain is going to spin this out a lot longer than new year sadly and of course I hope i'm wrong but he really thinks by mentioning "wedding next summer" we will overlook any more bloody twists and turns to come and sure us here will but the ga are getting fed up with it now cos I've asked people who watch but are not as robron obsessed as me and they are certainly bored with it

strange that this time last year we were all talking about a wedding next year and look where we are now

I'm completely sure that they will be back together for at some point in 18 but I'll just go with the flow as to when, boring and weary as it is, and I'm sure they will have a fantastic electric reunion when it comes, probably just timed nicely for when voting opens in the next big awards show . . . yes we are not stoopid mista iain

meanwhile I like Liv and I like Alex and see both their pov as well as Aaron's at this time so not stressing about any of that, in fact the only thing that would make me really think whether I want to keep with it would be if robron were lumbered with a robecca baby but surely even ed not that mad

anyway I've never thought it was robert's, so that'll be all right then

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (18-12-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    hello robroners

meanwhile it seems that we will get the christmas and stevenses eps here later than you and the christmas repeat actually the next day

anyway probably won't be able to catch them live whatever time and will enjoy it all when its a bit quieter around me

I'm sure Ryan will absolutely smash whatever he is given in the special ep and Danny as well obvs but seems they may not have much interaction so I'm not expecting any big robron progress so will be nice surprise if it happens

I now think that mista iain is going to spin this out a lot longer than new year sadly and of course I hope i'm wrong but he really thinks by mentioning "wedding next summer" we will overlook any more bloody twists and turns to come and sure us here will but the ga are getting fed up with it now cos I've asked people who watch but are not as robron obsessed as me and they are certainly bored with it

strange that this time last year we were all talking about a wedding next year and look where we are now

I'm completely sure that they will be back together for at some point in 18 but I'll just go with the flow as to when, boring and weary as it is, and I'm sure they will have a fantastic electric reunion when it comes, probably just timed nicely for when voting opens in the next big awards show . . . yes we are not stoopid mista iain

meanwhile I like Liv and I like Alex and see both their pov as well as Aaron's at this time so not stressing about any of that, in fact the only thing that would make me really think whether I want to keep with it would be if robron were lumbered with a robecca baby but surely even ed not that mad

Hi Micheal👋
    Some good points made there and agree with you.

I am exactly the same as you that the baby still being around would maybe be a step too far.

Hope we actually get a surprise reunion quicker than we think.

We’ll get there in the end! How many times have we said that? It will happen and love will win in the end.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (18-12-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    hello robroners

to get
    Hi Micheal i think we could have a that electric Reunion sooner than we i say DR Alex wont around long and i think when they sleep togther aaron will realise hes made a mistake he still in love with Rob even though he tells Alex he not thats when i think Aaron is all over the place when his Birthday is near so im keeping faith our Robron will be togther soone then we think we knew it wouldnt be at xmas Danny said that i still say something happens over the xmas and new year to boine then back in track and both Danny+Ryan been talking about Robron renuion in 2018 so its defo happing i say it be in FEB when it 1year when they got married in 2017 and it be a good way to have that Electric reunion and we got Maxines eps coming up in Jan and i get it be here to get it started

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (18-12-2017), Sug-din (18-12-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Hi Micheal👋
    Some good points made there and agree with you.

I am exactly the same as you that the baby still being around would maybe be a step too far.

Hope we actually get a surprise reunion quicker than we think.

We’ll get there in the end! How many times have we said that? It will happen and love will win in the end.
    Hi Don just sent you a long messgae on FB matty x

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Eveneing fellow Robroners lets all keep postive we knew it would difficult and this Dr Alex would come in to see if aaron could move on but even though he will say hes over Rob clearly hes not he still in love with Rob and i think when they sleep togther he will realise what a mistake it was and thats what he mybe all over the place near his birthday that he still loves Rob and something will happen to boine them back togther this xmas and new year our Robron will be good and this electric robron reunion will be well worth the wait treu love will shine Robron forever and i bet it our very own Maxine to start the ball rolling

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Evening All👋

Just come in, I’ve been out carol singing so haven’t seen tonight’s ep and haven’t read anything on here. Have I missed anything? 🙂

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (18-12-2017)

Thread Information