Page 670 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 1705706206606686696706716726807207701170 ... LastLast
Results 6,691 to 6,700 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    The 2 episodes last night were excellent. All the players performed so well. But,l I hated the Bob and Laurel nonsense. It was so out of character for both them. Does every married person have to have a ONS or an affair???

I wonder if the idea behind it was to make Laurel pregnant.
    They were good episodes last night - it shows that it can be done - did Maxine have something to do with those? This ONS!, kissing between wrong couples seems to be IM’s favourite thing to do. I hope they don’t go down the baby route I think we’ve had enough of them for a while.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (15-12-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    They were good episodes last night - it shows that it can be done - did Maxine have something to do with those? This ONS!, kissing between wrong couples seems to be IM’s favourite thing to do. I hope they don’t go down the baby route I think we’ve had enough of them for a while.
    Hi Don yes our Maxine wrote both of lastnight eps the last scene was a clue about coira reunion at the end i still im curious about how Robron will suddenly boine back togther over xmas and new yeah so we could get something in the special and something after Aaron`s birthday and i bet we have lots of anti Rob from Chas+Liv when aaron takes Alex to meet Chas thats we have to live with for a bit like i keep sayinf he`s only doing all of this to prove to himself to see if he really is over Rob but of course he`s not so lets all keep postive it will come to ahead sooner then we think so keep up the sprits our Robron will be stronger in the long term

4. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (15-12-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Hi Don yes our Maxine wrote both of lastnight eps the last scene was a clue about coira reunion at the end i still im curious about how Robron will suddenly boine back togther over xmas and new yeah so we could get something in the special and something after Aaron`s birthday and i bet we have lots of anti Rob from Chas+Liv when aaron takes Alex to meet Chas thats we have to live with for a bit like i keep sayinf he`s only doing all of this to prove to himself to see if he really is over Rob but of course he`s not so lets all keep postive it will come to ahead sooner then we think so keep up the sprits our Robron will be stronger in the long term
    Hiya Matty - I thought it must be Maxine’s style of writing. There were signs there for Coira. There must be hopefully something in the Xmas ep that shows that our boys will get back together. In the clips I’ve seen today Aaron seems very uncomfortable in Dr’s company. I just wish that Chas & Liv would shut up and stop being so pushy. Aaron is clearly doing this because of what they say not because it’s what he really wants to do yet. They will get there I just wish it was sooner than we think it is.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (15-12-2017)

Hiya Matty - I thought it must be Maxine’s style of writing. There were signs there for Coira. There must be hopefully something in the Xmas ep that shows that our boys will get back together. In the clips I’ve seen today Aaron seems very uncomfortable in Dr’s company. I just wish that Chas & Liv would shut up and stop being so pushy. Aaron is clearly doing this because of what they say not because it’s what he really wants to do yet. They will get there I just wish it was sooner than we think it is.
    Hi Do good point i do wonder how alex finds out he still in with Rob? like i say he only`s opens up to alex and sleeps with him so say thats he over Rob not really a good way to start yeah that he still in love with somebody else so mybe it be Alex to call it a day when he finds out that he did to make a a point and well done ED+IM to mess about with Aaron`s mind this will make more Aaron insurcure seems like IM are changing the char of aaron to as well Robron Aaron would never do that yes he went with Flynn but he didnt do anything and he went back to Jackson this he sleeps with Alex to see if he`s over Rob but hes not so well done Liv+Chas to make Aaron even more troubled about his feelings its seems IM is rebuilding Robron up from start and IM making Robron his own stamp on them i still dont know what redemtion of Rob is going to be the done all that except the ONS and i hope IM will come out again to say Robron will get through this i know we had a few snippets her and there so its a matter of the waiting game so for the little rant

Hi Do good point i do wonder how alex finds out he still in with Rob? like i say he only`s opens up to alex and sleeps with him so say thats he over Rob not really a good way to start yeah that he still in love with somebody else so mybe it be Alex to call it a day when he finds out that he did to make a a point and well done ED+IM to mess about with Aaron`s mind this will make more Aaron insurcure seems like IM are changing the char of aaron to as well Robron Aaron would never do that yes he went with Flynn but he didnt do anything and he went back to Jackson this he sleeps with Alex to see if he`s over Rob but hes not so well done Liv+Chas to make Aaron even more troubled about his feelings its seems IM is rebuilding Robron up from start and IM making Robron his own stamp on them i still dont know what redemtion of Rob is going to be the done all that except the ONS and i hope IM will come out again to say Robron will get through this i know we had a few snippets her and there so its a matter of the waiting game so for the little rant
    I don’t blame you for your rant Matty it is really so frustrating when it is really unsure what the point of all this really was. We will get there in the end and hopefully early 2018 will give us much more positive things for our Robron, they and us deserve it.

Another good episode tonight. Obviously goes without saying that it would be better if we saw our boys - but they can’t be in every episode.

The one thing that doesn’t seem right is that Adam is getting no scenes of support at all with his once best friend Aaron.

Don’t mean to be cruel to Adam but let’s face it he’s not the sharpest knife in the drawer so I wouldn’t take it as 100% certain that he wouldn’t let things slip that he knows Moira did it.

Vic being shouty and annoying again.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (15-12-2017)

How much did Harriet hear when she walked in on Coira? I'm not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    How much did Harriet hear when she walked in on Coira? I'm not sure.
    I think all she heard was that Cain would support her through this - not anything about Emma so she probably thought it was just about looking after Issac. I could be wrong but I don’t think she would hear that much

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (15-12-2017)

Another good episode tonight. Obviously goes without saying that it would be better if we saw our boys - but they can’t be in every episode.

The one thing that doesn’t seem right is that Adam is getting no scenes of support at all with his once best friend Aaron.

Don’t mean to be cruel to Adam but let’s face it he’s not the sharpest knife in the drawer so I wouldn’t take it as 100% certain that he wouldn’t let things slip that he knows Moira did it.

Vic being shouty and annoying again.
    Hi Don i had a feeling that they would let Adam take the blame or make out it was a him that be his exit s/l rumours say that he finished filming now so im gussing it be around the whites he be leaving and mybe our Rob will be around to suport Aaron when Adam`s goes

Hi Don i had a feeling that they would let Adam take the blame or make out it was a him that be his exit s/l rumours say that he finished filming now so im gussing it be around the whites he be leaving and mybe our Rob will be around to suport Aaron when Adam`s goes
    That sounds the sort of thing that would happen. That support from Robert is maybe part of the thing that brings our boys together a bit.

Thread Information