Page 67 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 17576566676869771171675671067 ... LastLast

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    hi lastnight wasnt as bad i thought it was the do fight great all the angst yeah all that tension and hope we get a little make up kiss tonight ? after the the way they left it a make up kiss would make sense yeah btw if they buy Mill Cott wonder if they have fix the dry rot that it has or will it just be fixed ? do you think we get a make kiss? it would make sense yeah
    You and your kisses, Matty. Love it. Last night's ep was fab. Love it when they have a fiery argument.

hi lastnight wasnt as bad i thought it was the do fight great all the angst yeah all that tension and hope we get a little make up kiss tonight ? after the the way they left it a make up kiss would make sense yeah btw if they buy Mill Cott wonder if they have fix the dry rot that it has or will it just be fixed ? do you think we get a make kiss? it would make sense yeah
    You and your kisses, Matty. Love it. Last night's ep was fab. Love it when they have a fiery argument.

Quote Originally Posted by dees1 View Post
    i know i always want our Robron to have a row like lastnight and have a nice kiss to make up not much to to ask is it lol so do you think we get one? no i dont he have cold feet our Rob will bring him round yeah and have a long heart to heart yeah or the heartbreak might that chas cant be at the wedding yeah what do you think about Mill Cott? will they fix them selfs or will they just make it ok

i know i always want our Robron to have a row like lastnight and have a nice kiss to make up not much to to ask is it lol so do you think we get one? no i dont he have cold feet our Rob will bring him round yeah and have a long heart to heart yeah or the heartbreak might that chas cant be at the wedding yeah what do you think about Mill Cott? will they fix them selfs or will they just make it ok

Good morning all.

I hope you're settling in, Marianne
    Yes, thanks my lovely & I'm more up to date with the spoilers now too!!

Must say I wish Aaron didn't feel so insecure about Rebecca, he really should remember that Robert was willing to drown with him & wouldn't leave him to die. Robert admitted to him in the hospital that he would never have left him. He loves him that much!! We know for a fact Robert wouldn't have been willing to die & stay with the likes of Chrissie or Rebecca till the very end.

Quote Originally Posted by Marianne_321 View Post
    I am a bit worried about Aaron stealing the money. Again it seems a crass comment from Bex about his dad is what drives Aaron to do that on top of Bex having the hots for his man. So poor Aaron sees red!! I imagine Aaron thinks Bex knows about his abuse since everyone else does!!?
    hi mydear its matty here hope you are well ? lastnight ep was good and Robron having a row loved it both had good points and bad but all this great and they kiss and make up will be good hope we see that on screen yeah Ed sometimes just do it and we dont see it i think in this case it would be fitting to match how they left it lastnight so a make up kiss would be good and the Mill Cott it has dry rott yeah so they either fix it or knowing ED they just fix it and just move in its just like Robron lovely momments one day and ansgt and Drama the next yeah its just like Danny+Ryan always said they love the making up scenes and btw this will make Robron more the stronger yeah there love for each other is so strong it be ok and im sure we get some lovely moments up to xmas and im sure IM will give a xmass kiss yeah just to keep onside matty ps sorry for the long post lol

Must say I wish Aaron didn't feel so insecure about Rebecca, he really should remember that Robert was willing to drown with him & wouldn't leave him to die. Robert admitted to him in the hospital that he would never have left him. He loves him that much!! We know for a fact Robert wouldn't have been willing to die & stay with the likes of Chrissie or Rebecca till the very end.
    hi and hello very true i think deep down aarons knows him and Rob can be just him when hes around and your points are spot on and i think he will back rob 100% and verse versa they be fine tehy are buying a home together and getting married and i dont Aaron needs to worry to much Rob`S words at the hos that Rob He`s enough and loves Aaron to much and he wouldve stayed with in the car proves how much Rob is with Aaron 100% it fine fine x im that fluffy bus again ive been with Robron since day 1 and will always will be and they are getting married wow

hi and hello very true i think deep down aarons knows him and Rob can be just him when hes around and your points are spot on and i think he will back rob 100% and verse versa they be fine tehy are buying a home together and getting married and i dont Aaron needs to worry to much Rob`S words at the hos that Rob He`s enough and loves Aaron to much and he wouldve stayed with in the car proves how much Rob is with Aaron 100% it fine fine x im that fluffy bus again ive been with Robron since day 1 and will always will be and they are getting married wow

Actually I'd love to see more snogs myself like the one they had on the day Rob first showed Vic his ring for Aaron, then right after in the pub he called over a confused Aaron who followed him & they got all frisky.

hi mydear its matty here hope you are well ? lastnight ep was good and Robron having a row loved it both had good points and bad but all this great and they kiss and make up will be good hope we see that on screen yeah Ed sometimes just do it and we dont see it i think in this case it would be fitting to match how they left it lastnight so a make up kiss would be good and the Mill Cott it has dry rott yeah so they either fix it or knowing ED they just fix it and just move in its just like Robron lovely momments one day and ansgt and Drama the next yeah its just like Danny+Ryan always said they love the making up scenes and btw this will make Robron more the stronger yeah there love for each other is so strong it be ok and im sure we get some lovely moments up to xmas and im sure IM will give a xmass kiss yeah just to keep onside matty ps sorry for the long post lol
    Hiya Matty

Those boys are soulmates & have been through so much together. I was wondering if maybe that DS Wise comes back & Chas goes off with him. Am wondering how she'll be written out? I do love a good Robron snog!! (Double wub!! )

BTW is Mill Cottage the property Rakesh tried to burn down?? Am a bit confused on that? Where exactly is it located in the village, do you know?
    Last edited by Marianne_321; 01-12-2016 at 10:49.

Thread Information